Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

dsdeftrhgy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / dsdeftrhgy (4011 Views)

Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki / Senators Walk Out Okoi-Obono Obla, Buhari’s Aide / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

dsdeftrhgy by 9jasite: 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
gfcv c
Re: dsdeftrhgy by checkolatunji: 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ghen Ghen!!!

1 Like

Re: dsdeftrhgy by Turakidanjuma(m): 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
checkolatunji:
Ghen Ghen!!!

biting more than they can chew

1 Like

Re: dsdeftrhgy by Afam4eva(m): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
9jasite:
Urhobo-Isoko Monarchs Walk-Out: Ijaws and Clark Should Apologize To The Urhobo Nation.

In the run-up to the 2015 state elections, the Ohaneze Ndigbo gave the conditions for supporting Jonathan for a second term. The conditions included having an Igbo Governor for Delta. The Urhobo majority only needed internal consensus to elect Great Ogboru as Governor in the 2015 elections or better still Olo
Some from the Anioma axis should tell the Urhobos that it's Anioma not Igbo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: dsdeftrhgy by 9jasite: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: dsdeftrhgy by 9jasite: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

If you watched NTA news broadcast of the meeting you wouldnt make such anecdotes. What the Igbos were demanding from Jonathan was an Igbo governor, whether Anioma or Ngwa or Ndokwa is a topic for another day.

4 Likes

Re: dsdeftrhgy by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lol Very funny ultimatum!
Ijaws owe NOBODY any apology. I can't speak for Edwin Clark

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: dsdeftrhgy by explorer250(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
9jasite:

If you watched NTA news broadcast of the meeting you wouldnt make such anecdotes. What the Igbos were demanding from Jonathan was an Igbo governor, whether Anioma or Ngwa or Ndokwa is a topic for another day.

they have now been classified as Igbo but when it comes to our oyel they turn anioma, ukuani etc. well it is good to know that Igbo's alone control seven and half states(ondo is the half) even Hausa's can't boast of such!

TonyeBarcanista:

Sometimes you don't need to trade words with such show of ignorance. How can a man wake up to say Itsekiri is more than Ijaw in Delta state? How can a man foolishly believe that Urjobo enjoys Overwhelming majority in Delta state? I guess he doesn't know the ethnic representation of Delta or he is being mischievous.

See IPOD Yoots and their usual envy on Ijaw... I wonder when they will grow up!

Igbo's envying ijaws? lol. you must be the biggest joker of the year . it is an insult to have any comparism between Igbo and ijaws. is it wealth, development,number of oil wells, population,success, political influence? lol ijaws can only be compared to urhobo,Ibibio etc. I wonder what ijaws have to make Igbo's jealous.

No be u say Igbo's no get bargaining chip? but you forgot that even ijaws and the entire ss votes where se Igbo's vote.
bros una dey insignificant! grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: dsdeftrhgy by 9jasite: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

O yes the you do.

How else would you explain the fact that both Clark and the Pere of Gbaramatu were elevated above the Ovie of Uvwie who by any ranking is the most powerful traditional ruler in Delta state.

The Ijaws have hijacked the Niger Delta struggle to an Ijaw struggle. When we boot Okowa and the ijaw click out in 2019 then maybe you'd owe us SOME APOLOGY
Re: dsdeftrhgy by explorer250(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

you see your life? I spite on the head of ijaws. always advocating for south south to steal peoples land. na why we no fit give them governor for rivers state!

2 Likes

Re: dsdeftrhgy by 9jasite: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
explorer250:

they have now been classified as Igbo but when it comes to our oyel they turn anioma, ukuani etc. well it is good to know that Igbo's alone control seven and half states(oando is the half) even Hausa's can't boast of such!

Sorry dear you dont control Delta........You only rented it. Delta is Urhobo and Urhobo is Delta.

If the power sharing arrangement is not straightened, APC would be taking over Delta come 2019 via the Ibori, Ogboru, Ortega and Ayiri route.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: dsdeftrhgy by ShakaZullu(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

your own be to sit behind your laptop and rant instead to join the fight physically
my boy are you sure you are ijaw because my friend Bozimo an ijaw guy is a very brave guy grin
why are you a coward tonye ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: dsdeftrhgy by explorer250(m): 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
9jasite:

O yes the you do.

How else would you explain the fact that both Clark and the Pere of Gbaramatu were elevated above the Ovie of Uvwie who by any ranking is the most powerful traditional ruler in Delta state.

The Ijaws have hijacked the Niger Delta struggle to an Ijaw struggle. When we boot Okowa and the ijaw click out in 2019 then maybe you'd owe us SOME APOLOGY

OGA mi park well. una majority na phantom majority so you don't know that ika, anioma and ukwuani are all Igbo's? both land mass and population Igbo's na majority for delta state.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: dsdeftrhgy by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
9jasite:

O yes the you do.

Mr Man, quit envy! Whom God has elevated no man can pull down.

As for 2019, I am not a Deltan neither am I an electorate in Delta state nor do I have ANY special interest save partisan interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: dsdeftrhgy by 9jasite: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
explorer250:

OGA mi park well. una majority na phantom majority so you don't know that ika, anioma and ukwuani are all Igbo's? both land mass and population Igbo's na majority for delta state.

The fact of Urhobo majority is not a topic for debate. Its a proven fact.

My only worry is how you would rant when we take back power in 2019
Re: dsdeftrhgy by 9jasite: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Mr Man, quit envy! Whom God has elevated no man can pull down.

As for 2019, I am not a Deltan neither am I an electorate in Delta state nor do I have ANY special interest save partisan interest.

You may not be a Deltan but you share the collective psyche of the Ijaw. When Jonathan was in power he neglected the Yorubas and when paid him back in his own coin in the just concluded 2015 elections, your wailings were uncontrollable. Same would be experienced in 2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: dsdeftrhgy by explorer250(m): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
9jasite:

The fact of Urhobo majority is not a topic for debate. Its a proven fact.

My only worry is how you would rant when we take back power in 2019

OGA it is under debate. that the federal government balkanised delta Igbo's into different local governments does not mean they are Igbo's. your majority only holds sway when ika ukwuani and anioma assume different ethnic nationality but we both know that the three are one including their voting pattern! urhobo alone cannot make any effective change in delta state ! instead we will allign with ijaws to maintain power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: dsdeftrhgy by 9jasite: 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
explorer250:

OGA it is under debate. that the federal government balkanised delta Igbo's into different local governments does not mean they are Igbo's. your majority only holds sway when ika ukwuani and anioma assume different ethnic nationality but we both know that the three are one including their voting pattern! urhobo alone cannot make any effective change in delta state ! instead we will allign with ijaws to maintain power

Lol You seem to have factored out the Itshekiri who are anti-Igbo. The Urhobo's have nothing against Igbos ......all we want is our dues
Re: dsdeftrhgy by Emycord: 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

tonyebarcameleon

1 Like

Re: dsdeftrhgy by explorer250(m): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
9jasite:

Lol You seem to have factored out the Itshekiri who are anti-Igbo. The Urhobo's have nothing against Igbos ......all we want is our dues

forget those people na Yoruba them be.
well we pray that okowa gets his house in order! and do the needful. urhobo is too big to be ignored.
ijaws no be good people every internal clash in south south na ijaws the cause arm. they are betrayers like Yoruba, after receiving land from itshekiris as migrants they turned around and started laying claim to warri

3 Likes

Re: dsdeftrhgy by AmuDimpka: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
explorer250:

they have now been classified as Igbo but when it comes to our oyel they turn anioma, ukuani etc. well it is good to know that Igbo's alone control seven and half states(ondo is the half) even Hausa's can't boast of such!

What about Kogi ...Didn't you factor the deputy an Igbo

Cross river was Igbo then ruling it liyel imoke
Re: dsdeftrhgy by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
ijaws ...spits walls out of thread
Re: dsdeftrhgy by Super1Star: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
These South South people self. I hope they will not implode if they are allowed to have their republic.

1 Like

Re: dsdeftrhgy by Tinubutoto: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
9jasite:

O yes the you do.

Just shut uo your mouth, Urhobo doesn't have the population to determine who governs. The reason Ogboru has failed to be a governor is because of this arrogance from you guys. You guys voted him in 2007 to 2015 yet he failed because the Ijaws and Delta North population is more than you.

The news worth less than the piece of paper it was written on, Ijaws are minority he said, and that the Itsekiris are more than Ijaws in Delta State? The guy is a mad man, ordinary Senatorial election the Ijaws have being dominating same (Delta South) because they own approximately 4 out of the 8 LGA while Isoko and Itsekiri have 2 each.What a nonsense post

1 Like

Re: dsdeftrhgy by RZArecta(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
I believe this situation was just a simple protocol issue that went horribly wrong. Don't know why you guys are getting so agitated over it, a simple apology would suffice

1 Like

Re: dsdeftrhgy by trendingsleek: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

it is still igbo whether you like it or not. they even enjoy to be called delta-igbo. they speak like them too. so what more are we saying? but urhobo and isoko can never mix with the igbos
Re: dsdeftrhgy by trendingsleek: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
9jasite:
Urhobo-Isoko Monarchs Walk-Out: Ijaws and Clark Should Apologize To The Urhobo Nation.

[img]deltaethnicfinal.jpeg[/img]

The actions of Edwin Clark and the entire Ijaw nation in Delta state should come to the attention of the entire Nation. The Urhobo-Isoko is the ethnic majority in Delta state and are the largest producers of crude oil in Delta state. The case of sidelining our monarchs in talks and visitation is a spat on the face of the majority.

In the run-up to the 2015 state elections, the Ohaneze Ndigbo gave the conditions for supporting Jonathan for a second term. The conditions included having an Igbo Governor for Delta. The Urhobo majority only needed internal consensus to elect Great Ogboru as Governor in the 2015 elections or better still Olorogun Ortega. We have the resounding majority to carry out such, yet we decided to elect Ifeanyi Okowa.

With the election of Okowa, the Gbaramatu cabal has overtaken the government houe and the top offices are occupied by the Ijaws. It should be noted that the Ijaws are the smallest ethnic group in Delta, coming least after the Itshekiri. The Urhobo-Isoko has an overwhelming majority and yet is sideline in their own state.

In the light of the above it is shameful to degrade the monarchs of Delta’s ethnic majority by having them in degrading sitting arrangement. Edwin Clark has no political or traditional office, yet he commands more respect than our traditional institution. In his own words, “he summoned the Kings of various ethnic groups to his home at will”…What temerity.

If the Ijaw nation and Clark do not tender an unreserved apology to the Urhobo nation, they would feel our wrath come 2019. Already Great Ogboru, Olorogun Ortega, Ayiri Emami and the Niger Delta Lion James Onanefe Ibori are in the All Progressive Congress [APC]. By 2019 we would become part and parcel of the opposition to put an end to the Gbaramatu cabal.

OREVA-OGHENNE EJIRO

0811-984-7797

http://9ja.site/2017/01/17/urhobo-isoko-monarchs-walk-out-ijaws-and-clark-should-apologize-to-the-urhobo-nation/
ogboru and ibori were never a joint party. they were enemies and ibori was the one who placed uduanghan there before okowa entered. that was why ogboru never saw the lime light.
Re: dsdeftrhgy by Tinubutoto: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
9jasite:

O yes the you do.

Lol, with 8 local government areas against 16 I guess?
Re: dsdeftrhgy by Anago5000: 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

hungry boy.pm me ur cv for job my brother

2 Likes

Re: dsdeftrhgy by olaboy33(m): 1:24am On Jan 18, 2017
""the urhobo-isoko has an overwhelming majority and yet is sidelined in its own state""

What's with this set of people and sidelining??..... feeling sidelined even in your own state.......... I laugh at bia**a
Re: dsdeftrhgy by TheChapters: 5:28am On Jan 18, 2017
Anago5000:
hungry boy.pm me ur cv for job my brother

Nemo dat quod non habet.
Re: dsdeftrhgy by Sydney22: 5:45am On Jan 18, 2017
9jasite:
Urhobo-Isoko Monarchs Walk-Out:

[b]In the run-up to the 2015 state elections, the Ohaneze Ndigbo gave the conditions for supporting Jonathan for a second term. The conditions included having an Igbo Governor for Delta.
The Urhobo majority only needed internal consensus to elect Great Ogboru as Governor in the 2015 elections or better still Olorogun Ortega. We have the resounding majority to carry out such, yet we decided to elect Ifeanyi Okowa.

OREVA-OGHENNE EJIRO

0811-984-7797

http://9ja.site/2017/01/17/urhobo-isoko-monarchs-walk-out-ijaws-and-clark-should-apologize-to-the-urhobo-nation/
okay sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billions, Arms And PVCS Allegedly Found In Sacked Lawal Dauras House / How The South West May Vote Next Year. / U.S. Forces Have Conducted A Hostage Rescue Operation In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.