Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

dsdeftrhgy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / dsdeftrhgy (4039 Views)

Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki / Senators Walk Out Okoi-Obono Obla, Buhari’s Aide / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: dsdeftrhgy by 9jasite: 6:29am On Jan 18, 2017
trendingsleek:

ogboru and ibori were never a joint party. they were enemies and ibori was the one who placed uduanghan there before okowa entered. that was why ogboru never saw the lime light.

Read the news Ogboru decamped to APC last year. APC is officially an Urhobo party in Delta
Re: dsdeftrhgy by otokx(m): 6:30am On Jan 18, 2017
Talk is cheap, my Urhobo elders are very selfish and do not think about tomorrow hence their being sidelined by their own greed.
Re: dsdeftrhgy by 9jasite: 6:38am On Jan 18, 2017
Sydney22:
but Yorubas said there is no Igbo in Delta state sad

smh....how does that relate to the topic
Re: dsdeftrhgy by Atiku2019: 6:46am On Jan 18, 2017
TheChapters:

Nemo dat quod non habet.

Lol grin
Re: dsdeftrhgy by Anago5000: 6:49am On Jan 18, 2017
TheChapters:

Nemo dat quod non habet.
you can as well forward urs too let me help you too.anu mpama dika gi
Re: dsdeftrhgy by walton1(m): 6:58am On Jan 18, 2017
silly urohbo fools, you want to feed where you do not sow, how many of your youths has taken arms to fight the marginalisation by the Federal Government, have your communities ever been burnt and razed down by the military? how many of your youth, old man and woman been killed and girls raped because of the black Gold. the Ijaws have made a lot of sacrifice and deserve there position. they label the Ijaws militants you sit back and play the ostrich, now things are beginning to happen you wan come chop.
if you think you are marginalised carry your own arms and agitate you will get recognition

3 Likes

Re: dsdeftrhgy by Sydney22: 8:03am On Jan 18, 2017
9jasite:

smh....how does that relate to the topic
do we have igbos in delta ?
Re: dsdeftrhgy by 9jasite: 8:05am On Jan 18, 2017
Sydney22:
do we have igbos in delta ?

THAT IS NOT THE TOPIC OR SUBJECT OF THE CONVERSATION. WHY DONT YOU INVESTIGATE?
Re: dsdeftrhgy by Sydney22: 8:12am On Jan 18, 2017
9jasite:

THAT IS NOT THE TOPIC OR SUBJECT OF THE CONVERSATION. WHY DONT YOU INVESTIGATE?
as an insider (urhorbo ) u should know better
Re: dsdeftrhgy by trendingsleek: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2017
9jasite:

Read the news Ogboru decamped to APC last year. APC is officially an Urhobo party in Delta
i never saw the news but after all the suffer that guy self.
Re: dsdeftrhgy by 9jasite: 9:33am On Jan 18, 2017
Sydney22:
as an insider (urhorbo ) u should know better

Ngozi okonjo is undoubtedly igbo and a Deltan

Do the math

1 Like

Re: dsdeftrhgy by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2017
Tinubutoto:

Just shut uo your mouth, Urhobo doesn't have the population to determine who governs. The reason Ogboru has failed to be a governor is because of this arrogance from you guys. You guys voted him in 2007 to 2015 yet he failed because the Ijaws and Delta North population is more than you.

The news worth less than the piece of paper it was written on, Ijaws are minority he said, and that the Itsekiris are more than Ijaws in Delta State? The guy is a mad man, ordinary Senatorial election the Ijaws have being dominating same (Delta South) because they own approximately 4 out of the 8 LGA while Isoko and Itsekiri have 2 each.What a nonsense post
Sometimes you don't need to trade words with such show of ignorance. How can a man wake up to say Itsekiri is more than Ijaw in Delta state? How can a man foolishly believe that Urjobo enjoys Overwhelming majority in Delta state? I guess he doesn't know the ethnic representation of Delta or he is being mischievous.

See IPOD Yoots and their usual envy on Ijaw... I wonder when they will grow up!
Re: dsdeftrhgy by TheChapters: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2017
Anago5000:
you can as well forward urs too let me help you too.anu mpama dika gi

I can feed you and your ragtag family for 60years non stop. I have seen your pics here and you cant even near my dog in real life. I am not your mate.

1 Like

Re: dsdeftrhgy by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Sometimes you don't need to trade words with such show of ignorance. How can a man wake up to say Itsekiri is more than Ijaw in Delta state? How can a man foolishly believe that Urjobo enjoys Overwhelming majority in Delta state? I guess he doesn't know the ethnic representation of Delta or he is being mischievous.

TonyeBarcanista and IPOD Youts be like 5 and 6. Somebori help me with that Zuma pix cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: dsdeftrhgy by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
blues20:

TonyeBarcanista and IPOD Youts be like 5 and 6. Somebori help me with that Zuma pix cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol..... grin
Re: dsdeftrhgy by Anago5000: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
TheChapters:

I can feed you and your ragtag family for 60years non stop. I have seen your pics here and you cant even near my dog in real life. I am not your mate.
typical of the conne heads .e no dey do una for mouth.my offer still open
Re: dsdeftrhgy by 9jasite: 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Sometimes you don't need to trade words with such show of ignorance. How can a man wake up to say Itsekiri is more than Ijaw in Delta state? How can a man foolishly believe that[b] Urjobo [/b]enjoys Overwhelming majority in Delta state? I guess he doesn't know the ethnic representation of Delta or he is being mischievous.

On the bolded it's URHOBO
.The question of ethnic superiority has been proven and would silence doubters come 2019.

Our quietness should not be taken for weakness. The Niger Delta struggle should never be seen as an Ijaw struggle else we would form the opposition .
Re: dsdeftrhgy by 9jasite: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
trendingsleek:

i never saw the news but after all the suffer that guy self.

Every personal issue or grieviance is being thrown aside for Urhobo victory come 2019
Re: dsdeftrhgy by cheruv: 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
blues20:

Ngaa ya

2 Likes

Re: dsdeftrhgy by Tinubutoto: 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
9jasite:

On the bolded it's URHOBO
.The question of ethnic superiority has been proven and would silence doubters come 2019.

Our quietness should not be taken for weakness. The Niger Delta struggle should never be seen as an Ijaw struggle else we would form the opposition .
Please can you tell this forum the Urhobo LGAs in Delta State and which ethnic group has the highest number of LGAs.

Point of correction, in every election in Delta State, from 1999 to 2015, the elections have always been determined by the Ijaw votes because their votes come in bulk and we shall deliver again come 2019.
Re: dsdeftrhgy by TheChapters: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
Anago5000:
typical of the conne heads .e no dey do una for mouth.my offer still open

A compressed head person can never have a working brain. - Donald Trump, 2017. Go get a life, jobless tout.
Re: dsdeftrhgy by pazienza(m): 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
Urhobo and Isoko, if United as a single voting block, are the outright majority in Delta state, going by 2006 population figures.
But Delta North is a second and the population margin between them and Urhobo/ Isobo is very small.

How can Urhobo/Isoko be complaining about being disrespected or sidelined in Delta, it doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: dsdeftrhgy by pazienza(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
the run-up to the 2015 state elections, the Ohaneze Ndigbo gave the conditions for supporting Jonathan for a second term. The conditions included having an Igbo Governor for Delta. The Urhobo majority only needed internal consensus to elect Great Ogboru as Governor in the 2015 elections or better still Olorogun Ortega. We have the resounding majority to carry out such, yet we decided to elect Ifeanyi Okowa.

shocked shocked

Yea yeah, they are now Igbos, when classifying them as such suits your agenda.
When it doesn't, they become Ika, Ukwuani ethnic nationalities, whom Igbo people across the Niger are trying to claim by force, and the likes of Uwaechue, Achuzia, Edozien, Utomi, who continue to identify with SE and Ohanaeze will be branded misrepresentatives of their people.

Odi egwu.

2 Likes

Re: dsdeftrhgy by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
pazienza:
the run-up to the 2015 state elections, the Ohaneze Ndigbo gave the conditions for supporting Jonathan for a second term. The conditions included having an Igbo Governor for Delta. The Urhobo majority only needed internal consensus to elect Great Ogboru as Governor in the 2015 elections or better still Olorogun Ortega. We have the resounding majority to carry out such, yet we decided to elect Ifeanyi Okowa.

shocked shocked

Yea yeah, they are now Igbos, when classifying them as such suits your agenda.
When it doesn't, they become Ika, Ukwuani ethnic nationalities, whom Igbo people across the Niger are trying to claim by force, and the likes of Uwaechue, Achuzia, Edozien, Utomi, who continue to identify with SE and Ohanaeze will be branded misrepresentatives of their people.

Odi egwu.
Nna my brother, ayam shiver with this exposition shocked cheesy. This so called Niger Deltans can play around with the truth sometimes....

2 Likes

Re: dsdeftrhgy by Anago5000: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
TheChapters:

A compressed head person can never have a working brain. - Donald Trump, 2017. Go get a life, jobless tout.
pelee .why not end ur miseries by taking the awolowo medicine or like this

1 Like

Re: dsdeftrhgy by TheChapters: 2:14am On Jan 19, 2017
Anago5000:
pelee .why not end ur miseries by taking the awolowo medicine or like this

You should go the ojukwu way- senile, crippled, deaf, dumb, bedridden and deranged. Compressed head kid.
Re: dsdeftrhgy by Anago5000: 7:14am On Jan 19, 2017
TheChapters:

You should go the ojukwu way- senile, crippled, deaf, dumb, bedridden and deranged. Compressed head kid.
fvck-off my mention you this di.rty smello afonja.ewu gambia dika gi
Re: dsdeftrhgy by TheChapters: 9:10am On Jan 19, 2017
Anago5000:
fvck-off my mention you this di.rty smello afonja.ewu gambia dika gi

Cocaine smuggling cannibal is pained. Go and die

1 Like

Re: dsdeftrhgy by Anago5000: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2017
TheChapters:

Cocaine smuggling cannibal is pained. Go and die
stop quoting me you this animalistic soka forest merchant.anu mpama
Re: dsdeftrhgy by TheChapters: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2017
Anago5000:
stop quoting me you this animalistic soka forest merchant.anu mpama

Product of adultery and baby factory crying as usual, knack your empty compressed head on the wall if you cant stop crying. Olori bu omo adanu.

1 Like

Re: dsdeftrhgy by explorer250(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Igbo's envying ijaws? lol. you must be the biggest joker of the year . it is an insult to have any comparism between Igbo and ijaws. is it wealth, development,number of oil wells, population,success, political influence? lol ijaws can only be compared to urhobo,Ibibio etc. I wonder what ijaws have to make Igbo's jealous.

No be u say Igbo's no get bargaining chip? but you forgot that even ijaws and the entire ss votes where se Igbo's vote.
bros una dey insignificant! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 / A Herd Of Cattle Being Guard By Soldiers On Expressway(photo) / Pictures Of Datti Ahmed's Wife At Town Hall Meeting With Kaduna Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.