Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) (4160 Views)

Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by makydee(f): 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
EmperorLee:

Lol, wah did you do and how many months sentence?
I'll be free on Friday. Dem talk say I break rule 1 imagine
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by EmperorLee(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
I'll be free on Friday. Dem talk say I break rule 1 imagine

Hahahaha. That sounds like something you can do though cheesy
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by makydee(f): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
EmperorLee:

Hahahaha. That sounds like something you can do though cheesy
That's something we're doing cheesy
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by onstelly(f): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
EmperorLee:
Did she drug the man ? Or Dude just folded his hands and watched as his John Thomas was being ripped off sad
I wonder oh thinking aloud
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by EmperorLee(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
That's something we're doing cheesy

So you want to send me to kirikiri too

I go piss kiss
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by EmperorLee(m): 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
onstelly:

I wonder oh thinking aloud

Wetin u dey find online undecided
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by onstelly(f): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
EmperorLee:

Wetin u dey find online undecided
My dear it's a long story oh, I decided to go to the market but I ended up here, pls how will I go back cry
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by makydee(f): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
EmperorLee:

So you want to send me to kirikiri too

I go piss kiss
Let's go there together natongue

Piss wetin kiss
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by EmperorLee(m): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
onstelly:

My dear it's a long story oh, I decided to go to the market but I ended up here, pls how will I go back cry

Follow those people that gave a Bleep cheesy
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by onstelly(f): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
EmperorLee:

Follow those people that gave a Bleep cheesy
grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by EmperorLee(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Let's go there together natongue

Piss wetin kiss

Shey we will do it der ? sad
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by makydee(f): 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
EmperorLee:

Shey we will do it der ? sad
I'll cut it there smiley
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by EmperorLee(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
I'll cut it there smiley

Ya a winsh cheesy grin. You wan chop am ni ?
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by makydee(f): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
I'll use it, to do correct soup for you wink
EmperorLee:

Ya a winsh cheesy grin. You wan chop am ni ?
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
I talk am sey you don spoil
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by makydee(f): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I talk am sey you don spoil
lipsrsealed
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
lipsrsealed
In fact, you get liver. Girls dey adore Cassava up and down, you, you dey find the one to cut.
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by manuel80(m): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
Damn, that's an angry woman

Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by EmperorLee(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:

Yepa. Awusibillahi
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by makydee(f): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
EmperorLee:

Yepa. Awusibillahi
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love / 5 Signs Girls Gives Away If She Wants To Sleep With You 18+ / How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.