Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy (860 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy by 77al: 7:10am On Jan 18, 2017
A Nigerian lady says men who cannot give their girlfriend's their ATM card to have fun is not worthy.

The lady, Christiana Ada made this claim on her Facebook Page. She said: "Boyfriend that cant give you his Atm card and pin to flex with his account for Just one week.Is that one a boyfriend?"

Source: https://gossip.naij.com/1083087-a-boyfriend-spend-girl-worthy-nigerian-lady-photos.html

Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy by Kakamorufu(m): 7:16am On Jan 18, 2017
the girl is just a lazy person. Shes one of those who saw having a boyfriend as employment
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy by 77al: 7:19am On Jan 18, 2017
Kakamorufu:
the girl is just a lazy person. Shes one of those who saw having a boyfriend as employment
Some girls are just damn silly.

1 Like

Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy by Prime1(m): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2017
Useless, lazy ass girl....people like her will empty your account before you know it.
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy by AntiWailer: 7:21am On Jan 18, 2017
Na their type they collect just TFARE after hard labour.

They will come to social media to form badoo oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy by 77al: 7:23am On Jan 18, 2017
Here's the face of the girl

Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy by Bossontop(m): 7:25am On Jan 18, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 18, 2017
grin

Here they are. . cheesy
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy by femolacqua(m): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2017
Sit down there, no go work.

1 Like

Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy by bitcoininvesto(m): 7:47am On Jan 18, 2017
I can give a girl my expired debit card or card of a dormant or zero balance account. grin

That's what they deserve.
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy by wristbangle: 7:55am On Jan 18, 2017
Very shameful lady
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2017
i see em broke guys lamenting shii grin

like, isit a crime to share ur atm pin with ur gf ni? ??
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy by peter0071(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2017
abeg make she come, i get expired ATMs... e don full my bag.. i go give her willingly... Nonsense... for this Buhari regime?? the girl wicked o
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy by peter0071(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2017
share wetin?? so your criteria for friending a guy is his ATM card?? abeg make i enter Gambia i dey come back
L0velyn:
i see em broke guys lamenting shii grin

like, isit a crime to share ur atm pin with ur gf ni? ??
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy by vedah: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2017
I don't know how y'all see this relationship thing.

Can't share my pin with anyone!
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Here they are. . cheesy

Hmmmmm....
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy by Burgerlomo: 8:18am On Jan 18, 2017
A gold digger gal who can't do without a guy's ATM card is not worth it a little bit
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy by Princess4ng(f): 8:22am On Jan 18, 2017
Lol..... Girls eh
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy by seguno2: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2017
femolacqua:
Sit down there, no go work.

Boyfriend is the occupation of lazy mofos who believe that the space between their thighs is a bend down boutique.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When A Man Says Your Butt Is His Lust, What Does He Really Mean? / Romance: Kenyan Gospel Singer Divorces Hubby Few Hours After Wedding / I Need Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.