Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" (43709 Views)

FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) / Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2017
ddippset:
In the same way if the military's bomb had mistakenly hit a Niger delta community during the Niger delta militancy operations, that red lipped kpomo nibbling governor would say Buhari did it to reduce the population of the north. Let's quit playing politics with everything. NB- lemme add to this post for those who have been quoting and insulting. Surely iam from the south but people of the south have a certain hollier than thou attitude! One would be tempted to think that the south is one sort of heaven where saints live. The same south which is filled with all manners of kidnapping, armed robbery, prostitution, baby factories, abortion, rituals, internet scam, drug trafficking, any kind of criminality we can imagine. Abeg go and siddon jare. Our problems in this country are not just the hausa man or the Muslim. Once one Southerner comes out to castigate a Muslim or other religion they jump at it like programmed rams.
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2017
Dongreat:
We all know that Nigeria leaders are nothing but "Divide and Rule" scums who see ever event as a platform to play their game and Gov fayose just have to rope in Jonathan into this to make it a war between "PDD and APC", then sit back and watch how the gullible masses tear themselves apart of which I am clearly seeing here on Nairaland. Instead of mourning the victims and calling for a probe and punishment, you just have to politicized this unfortunate event. Truly some men have no class and it's a pity.
This is one of the reason why President Washington never wanted an opposition party in a democratic government.

To those employed by this govern, tell your master that he has no class and Shameless for roping in Jonathan into this case at a time everyone is sadden about the death of innocent people including children, aid workers and sucklings. Let him continue with the "divide and rule" tactics because like him and other scum politicians, it's all they have in their portfolios.
who did this to you?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by alamarmeen: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2017
i think we should rather urge to compare with el rufai in the template of development..both in term of infra structure and good policies at their sphere of influence
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by sixtusn: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2017
Fayose, God bless u. El-rufai is a beast. Killing Christians in his state. May be that is one of his primary missions in d state. God will soon deal with him. Because the wicked will never go unpunished. God is d King of d world. Ride on Fayose
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by googlepikins: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2017
ddippset:
In the same way if the military's bomb had mistakenly hit a Niger delta community during the Niger delta militancy operations, that red lipped kpomo nibbling governor would say Buhari did it to reduce the population of the north. Let's quit playing politics with everything. NB- lemme add to this post for those who have been quoting and insulting. Surely iam from the south but people of the south have a certain hollier than thou attitude! One would be tempted to think that the south is one sort of heaven where saints live. The same south which is filled with all manners of kidnapping, armed robbery, prostitution, baby factories, abortion, rituals, internet scam, drug trafficking, any kind of criminality we can imagine. Abeg go and siddon jare. Our problems in this country are not just the hausa man or the Muslim. Once one Southerner comes out to castigate a Muslim or other religion they jump at it like programmed rams.
when you say you're from the South, you mean South was.te? Two mouthed people, are you no longer proud to identify your afonjarism

1 Like

Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by akinboyo: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
seunmsg:
Fayose is already saying worse things to Buhari so, what's the difference between him and El-Rufai?

This is not about Buhari or what Fayose has been saying to the president, but it's about the innocent people who were being killed.... There is a huge difference between Fayose and El-Rufai, if you don't know! Rufai is a heartless human being, right from when he was a minister of FCT, he sent some in innocent into their early graves, some homeless, some were paralyzed while some incurred debts their unborn generation will not be able to pay. Look at the recent killing in Kaduna........, so what are we talking about here? It will be unfortunate to compare the two men.
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by ameezy(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
angry

Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by Hanendez(m): 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nateben:
cry
Do not take the name of the LORD in vain. Exodus 20:7
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by promzyphyno(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
ddippset:

Applying common sense here now,are u not potraying hollier than thou attitudemy brother shut up if you don't have what to say jare....if u had a family member affected in any of dis disasters ur story line will change,mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by ddippset(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
googlepikins:
when you say you're from the South, you mean South was.te? Two mouthed people, are you no longer proud to identify your afonjarism
iam from the south south ***. But you? Your head would be useful in a ruler manufacturing company.
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by FKseun(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
flimzy24:

http://www.politicalng.com.ng/2017/01/fayose-el-rufials-tweets-if-idp-camp.html?m=1

Sorry ooooooo! Under Jonathan's administration, the planes were not even flying. The ones that managed to fly, crashed...e.g. Late NSA
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by nkemjacob2(m): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
HEADLINE: APC blames Jonathan over mix fired bombing in IDp camp (don't mind my English). may there soul rest in perfect peace...
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by ddippset(m): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
promzyphyno:

Applying common sense here now,are u not potraying hollier than thou attitudemy brother shut up if you don't have what to say jare....if u had a family member affected in any of dis disasters ur story line will change,mtchewww
what has having a family member got to do with this? If you were a bit smarter you would agree with me in criticizing fayose for politicizing the death of those idp's. Why did he have to bring el rufai and Jonathan into this tragic event? And iam the one to blame? Abeg get sense.
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
bros fayose..nor vex and dont waste ya time...that midget is like that for a reason...and the reason also affected is reasoning..
flimzy24:

http://www.politicalng.com.ng/2017/01/fayose-el-rufials-tweets-if-idp-camp.html?m=1
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
I'm surprised the dumb nomad/cohorts have not blamed jonathan for buying the jets!

Bunch of incompetent/redundant cretins!!
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by promzyphyno(m): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
ddippset:
what has having a family member got to do with this? If you were a bit smarter you would agree with me in criticizing fayose for politicizing the death of those idp's. Why did he have to bring el rufai and Jonathan into this tragic event? And iam the one to blame? Abeg get sense.

Mind you I am not supporting fayose or buhari but if you say the north has done this country good,my brother think again...and plus ur coming here to act hw u are acting and proudly claim u are a southner..simple put,the north have always had its way in nigeria simply bcause of southners like you and the almighty jonathan......
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by calyto: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
But in GEJ's time, The airforce mistakenly bombed army barracks.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/boko-haram-seizes-strategic-town-seeking-encircle-maiduguri/
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by ddippset(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
promzyphyno:

Mind you I am not supporting fayose or buhari but if you say the north has done this country good,my brother think again...and plus ur coming here to act hw u are acting and proudly claim u are a southner..simple put,the north have always had its way in nigeria simply bcause of southners like you and the almighty jonathan......
I never said the north did the country good. The bottom line of my post is that southerners have a holier than thou attitude. But good people have no religion or geographic region. good people are good people, bad people are bad people.
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by promzyphyno(m): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
ddippset:
I never said the north did the country good. The bottom line of my post is that southerners have a holier than thou attitude. But good people have no religion or geographic region. good people are good people, bad people are bad people.

Alright sir no problem
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by meshack15: 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
We need more of Ayo Fayoshe at a time like this
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by judynton(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
ddippset:

can smbdy please give dis guy a cool hypo mixed with cold water starch Cos he needs to chill. guy u ain't a Southerner nd u dnt hv anything to say..chill out
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by judynton(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
ddippset:

can smbdy please give dis guy a cool hypo mixed with cold water starch Cos he needs to chill. guy u ain't a Southerner nd u dnt hv anything to say..chill out
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by aminu790(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
i dnt like fayose, but he is right that el~rufai if its jonathan's administration will blast oga jona
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by judynton(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
FuckTheMod:
The mad cow Midget would definitely shut up on this!

The retârd pilot should face the law.
which law when he will be given supreme handshake for a job well done nd mission accomplished. dis country na wash abi scam
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by googlepikins: 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
ddippset:
iam from the south south ***. But you? Your head would be useful in a ruler manufacturing company.
Afonjas, I went through all your comments and am shock to see that you hate SS with Passion. Even one of your post you were advising that buhari should just use bomb to nuke all the people in the Niger Delta. And whenever a bastardd like you is caught you quickly denounce your yorubber maggots blood. And I also saw how much hatred you have for wike and rivers people. Make God bend that your mouth wey you use dey clame SS. ddippset Checkout some of your past comments that really prove you a Zombie

1 Like

Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by udemtional: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
Muslim and there wickedness, After the Bomb Blast in Maiduguri (Unimaid) mosque, The Federal Govt.of President Buhari Haven't thought that, the Bumb Blast was Cause by a Christian, They have order the military to bomb IDP camp in Borno . where Christian Followers where. God will help us. i Nigeria. cool cool angry

Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by ddippset(m): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
googlepikins:
Afonjas, I went through all your comments and am shock to see that you hate SS with Passion. Even one of your post you were advising that buhari should just use bomb to nuke all the people in the Niger Delta. And whenever a bastardd like you is caught you quickly denounce your yorubber maggots blood. And I also saw how much hatred you have for wike and rivers people. Make God bend that your mouth wey you use dey clame SS. ddippset Checkout some of your past comments that really prove you a Zombie
so these comments prove I hate south south? Because I dislike wike? Or because I sarcastically urged the avengers to continue bombing, which I have always been against? The entire south south has got at least 3 million APC supporters. So they are not south south people? They are all yoruba? I don't blame you, the back of your head was made so flat that part of your brain doesnt exist. If me and you begin insulting here ehn, the mods will ban us for 2 years. So you better check yourself flatty.
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by midol: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
googlepikins:

ddippset, my fellow yoruba muslim brother from osun usually claims to come from the SS especially during rivers elections. grin grin
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by orisa37: 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
God will soon reveal to Himself the reasons for the mistakes.
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by ddippset(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
midol:

ddippset, my fellow yoruba muslim brother from osun usually claims to come from the SS especially during rivers elections. grin grin
and who would be Yoruba and claim south south? Why would anybody be ibo and claim Hausa? Who would be igala and claim IBO? Nigerians are very proud people. Everyone in this country thinks their tribe is the best thing since sliced bread. Dont get it twisted the yorubas whom you call afonjas take themselves as being superior to your own tribe, the ibos whom they call flat heads think they are better than everyone else. Or do you think people care to claim niger delta simply because God Almighy put some resources beneath their soil? Resources they cant even get a pinch of? If I was Yoruba I would be 1 million percent proud of it. So sodd off!

1 Like

Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by meveboq(m): 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
it's not a mistake. it was well planned.
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by TheChapters: 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
Naija9090:

Afonja

Cannibals as usual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ezenachukwu Okwudili, IPOB 'New Leader': "Nnamdi Kanu Fled To London" / List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen / Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.