Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" (43711 Views)

FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) / Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by gaetano: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2017
Buhari should just resign his bad luck is contagious

1 Like

Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by jakesbaba: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2017
I think i agree with Fayose on this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by seguno2: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2017
ddippset:
In the same way if the military's bomb had mistakenly hit a Niger delta community during the Niger delta militancy operations, that red lipped kpomo nibbling governor would say Buhari did it to reduce the population of the north. Let's quit playing politics with everything.

Kindly show us where you said the same thing to El-Rufai when he was barking like a rabies-infested mad dog at Jonathan if you are not a hypocrite.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by Naija9090: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2017
ddippset:
[s]In the same way if the military's bomb had mistakenly hit a Niger delta community during the Niger delta militancy operations, that red lipped kpomo nibbling governor would say Buhari did it to reduce the population of the north. Let's quit playing politics with everything[/s].

Afonja

1 Like

Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by Elder4sure(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2017
Any evil agenda of Buhari on Nigerians will continue to backfire like this. Aya ben ubok Ukpobo nsong ake kpobo akwok. Buhari is a big disaster to Nigeria. All afonjas how far?
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by cohug: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2017
ah sorry wud have been Jonathan name if this had happen under him. Our leaders are not being realistic in this country. Plz Nigeria youth rise up and fight them.

1 Like

Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by IVORY2009(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2017
Everything in Nigeria has now become politics, how can somebody be playing politics with the lives of people they're expected to protect? This is one of the reason the United States govt has refused to sell arms to the Nigeria govt, becos it will be mis-used!
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by Adewolewa: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2017
Sad everything has to be politicized in this country...smh
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by Gerald620: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2017
sekamykome:
ode!! the ones that have been dropped there before did you hear anybody vituperating about it? Or you forgot that Soldiers went to Gbaramatu last year and killed innocent people? Northern politicians and bigots that's all. All these things that are happening I am just so happening that GEJ is so far away, you see, when you dig a pit for your neighbor's goat, most times it is your goat that falls in..
Make we hear word abeg
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by lawalwas: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2017
alaskido:
Hmmmmmmm so the military know all locations of IDP camps and still they bombed this one and say it was a mistake. I smell a rat here. undecided
its just a fucking mistake by fucking military from fucking uncare govt
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by Maleeq(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2017
I don't get it, whats the "assumption" supposed to achieve? Direct your voice to the occurrence on ground, and not "what ifs".
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by guru03(m): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2017
Fayose on point, u deserve three bottles of chilled origin this evening.
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by Elder4sure(m): 11:24am On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=Gerald620 post=52908400]
Make we hear word abeg[what is this one saying! Don't u know a child who doesn't want his mother to sleep doesn't sleep? Anything you afonjas did to God sent Jonathan will be repaid hundred fold. Abegi enjoy your change]

1 Like

Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by ZoneBslayer(m): 11:24am On Jan 18, 2017
he would have called them "jonathanian army"... he used this same phrase when the sons of zakzaky were killed in the Zaria riot..very wicked set of people! and the fact that people didn't see anything wrong in those words sent shivers down my spine..fast forward two years later and the military under buhari did even more damage against the same people.. he didn't call them " buharian army"..if there Is one thing I detest most about Nigeria and its inhabitants, it is the sheer and wanton display of hypocrisy under the sun!

4 Likes

Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by Bizibi(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2017
Gerald620:

Make we hear word abeg
oya,blame GEJ please blame him
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by Elder4sure(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2017
Make we hear word abeg

[what is this one saying! Don't u know a child who doesn't want his mother to sleep doesn't sleep? Anything you afonjas did to God sent Jonathan will be repaid hundred fold. Abegi enjoy your change]
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by Orikinla1: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2017

Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by truthstands11: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2017
The evil that is happening in this land during this present administration is terrible. Last time, Christians were slaughtered in southern Kaduna, now tens of people killed by so called jet by mistake. What kind of mistake is this? If it's in a serious country, the truth will be discovered but in Nigeria, I bet you this news will be forgotten in less than one week from now. Very unfortunate country. We are being ruled by people who don't know they are doing....in the words if my beloved friend and president-elect, Donald J Trump.
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by omolami: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2017
El rufai plse react to the mistaken bomb at IDP
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by michoim(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2017
Fayose you always lie. Those who are killed are not over a hundred but about 52.
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by obailala(m): 11:32am On Jan 18, 2017
Fayose is to Buhari what El-Rufai was to Jonathan. The two men should be gagged
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2017
michoim:
Fayose you always lie. Those who are killed are not over a hundred but about 52.

And what essential difference does that make?

And who counted the dead bodies? And don't you think many of the seriously injured would still die?

If out of all Fayose said this is what strikes you, then I'm sorry to say that even buhari has more sense than you...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by Rilwayne001: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2017
Definitely. Had Jonathan been the current presidnt of this country, many blind supporters of Buhari would've come up with how Jonathan intend to decimate the population of the north with what happened yesterday. But, nevertheless, they will always find someone to blame it on while absorbing Bubu.

1 Like

Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by truthstands11: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2017
The evil that men do lives with them not after them. The number of lives lost in this country within this Buhari's 19months in power is enough to hunt him for the rest of his life. A leader takes responsibility of whatever happens when he's in power. God will surely vindicate the lives if these innocent people whom their lives are being snatched away from them in this terrible country. Judgement on the wicked is coming one day. I'm very sure, it will not take long. You send soldiers to Niger delta, south east etc for operation this operation that but how many soldiers have you sent to tame the evil and destructive Fulani herdsmen who are committing abomination and genocide in this country. How can a pregnant women be killed and the unborn baby brought out and slaughtered. This is evil. I deeply weep for this country. When Obasanjo was in power, south westerners were not killing any body, when Beloved Yaradua and Jonathan were in power, northerners and southerners ere not killing people. Why is it now that Buhari is in power that Fulani herdsmen are slaughtering people like goat. There are many questions that need to be answered by Mr. president. I call on United Nations, AU, UNICEF, UNESCO, ECOWAS, USA, Russia and other world powers to come and see what is happening in this country. What can someone in power do and it amounts to war crimes or genocide. I need the International community to explain to me please.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by biggz82: 11:41am On Jan 18, 2017
I know is a deliberate act

Don't quote

The heart of man is desperately wicked, our politicians are more than wicked

1 Like

Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by godquality: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2017
If we ordinary Nigerians are politicising this incidence, i do not expect a sitting governor to do the same. This is just sad looking for cheap points based on what happened.

Moreover this guy should have respect for his colleagues (abi na for constituted authority).
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by buchilino(m): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2017
OVER 2 BUHARI N HIS DISCIPLES
Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by MONITZ: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2017
Jonathan is Karma, and karma is Jonathan.He might not ve been the best bt be rest assured that a handful of all those that ganged up and disrespected and maligned his government re not finding it funny anymore too because things re no longer @ ease with them....

Nigerians should continue to brace up for the worst because each successive government gets worse off than the preceding one just the way the present one is proving to be more disastrous than Jona's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" by chuks4greatness: 11:50am On Jan 18, 2017
The question why hasn't military helicopter bomb Aso Rock? but rather IDP Camp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Protester That Climbed Billboard In Adamawa Arrested By Police / Police Raid Patience Jonathan's House In Abuja / Akeredolu Attends Church Service At St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.