Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Shocker! Landlord Caught Trying To Bury Charm In UNILAG - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocker! Landlord Caught Trying To Bury Charm In UNILAG (416 Views)

Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel / Landlord Caught Secondary School Student Having Sex With His Wife In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocker! Landlord Caught Trying To Bury Charm In UNILAG by wizrose(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2017
A landlord has allegedly been caught in the act trying to plant a charm in a building occupied by students.
A student who witnessed the incident revealed the story. The student said the incident occurred at the hostel which was called Medas.
Below is what he wrote:
“I am a 400level Engineering student of university of Lagos. I stay off campus in a hostel called Medas.
“The landlord has been irresponsible since we paid, he failed to provide basic amenities like water, electricity, even the cleaners and security people resigned cause he failed to pay their salaries, only for him to come on 14th of January 2017 to threaten us that if we don’t leave his hostel within the next three days he’ll beat us up.
“One of the students in the hostel saw a guy that came with the landlord earlier trying to bury some charm materials, we apprehended him, please help us broadcast these message for all to see.”

Re: Shocker! Landlord Caught Trying To Bury Charm In UNILAG by Nateben(m): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2017
Picture or........................ tongue

Re: Shocker! Landlord Caught Trying To Bury Charm In UNILAG by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2017
lipsrsealed

No comment.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out / Leave Your Husband With Us_husband Care Centre / My Secret Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.