Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. (16544 Views)

When To Be Silent In 20 Situations / 4 Christian Terrorist Groups You Did Not Know About / Pastor Tony Rapu On Plastic Surgery: 'The Bible Is Silent About It' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Well dey falsely get their inspiration frm christ. Look at their emblem.

Sorry that was derived from swastika.
Stop providig false arguments....

Soon u will use the color of their of their pants to argue...
Mscheww

Next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

Is it only Christian fellows who accuse you of quran terrorism?
Even traditional worshippers too know.

If we r to even group all the havoc these groups( of which they are wrongly tagged) put together,
have committed its not up to one hundredth of the fatality and mortality of Islamic terror.

U r just too desperate to see the big hole in this your arguments
O rily terrorism has contributed to more fatality? Damn look at dis pix blow.
Look at d fatality blow dat christianity has delivered, terror does nt even com close to 0.1%

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

Mscheww

Next
Are u blind dis is a perfectly looking cross, or r u sayin d cross was derived from d swastika if so den christianity support the holocaust of jew. Com to tink of it Hitler was a fervent christian

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Are u blind dis is a perfectly looking cross, or r u sayin d cross was derived from d swastika if so den christianity support the holocaust of jew. Com to tink of it Hitler was a fervent christian

Sorry, a cross doesnt have equal arms across.
Try again.

"Hitler was a fervent Christian".....
That sums it. Lol
Abeg which bible verse did hitler quote throughout his life?
Which church was he attending?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

Mscheww

Next
See swastika c d cross. Gosh u guys r so ignorant and will neva accept d truth.

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

O rily terrorism has contributed to more fatality? Damn look at dis pix blow.
Look at d fatality blow dat christianity has delivered, terror does nt even com close to 0.1%

U quoting your muslim colleagues facebook arguments in a discussion as this, doesnt speak well of you.

We r discussing how your book continue to inspire violence.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry, a cross doesnt have equal arms across.
Try again.

"Hitler was a fervent Christian".....
That sums it. Lol
Abeg which bible verse did hitler quote throughout his life?
Which church was he attending?

Hw abt kill all d jews for dey killed christ and dis one below
Also luk at ur kkk ppl branding not equal arms crosses

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

U quoting your muslim colleagues facebook arguments in a discussion as this, doesnt speak well of you.

We r discussing how your book continue to inspire violence.
Well am quotin facts yes so go and sleep now.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Well am quotin facts yes so go and sleep now.

Yeah right.

By the way if u can answer this question,
I will respect u small,

Is it right to kill Muslims who renounce Islam, as done in middle east?

Yes or No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Agianst u again,
They are burning crosses
I have not seen an islamic terror group that burns quran...
On the other hand, i see islam terror groups burn crosses too

Have u not seen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

But wait to demonstrate ur quran does not inspire violence please answer this question;

If u can answer,

Is it right to kill Muslims who renounce Islam as done in the middle east?

Yes or No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

Yeah right.

By the way if u can answer this question,
I will respect u small,

Is it right to kill Muslims who renounce Islam, as done in middle east?

Yes or No
Yes only muslims dat av been muslims for long, den renounce it. Its according ti law

This can also be found in moses law too below

Deuteronomy 17:1

Thou shalt not sacrifice unto the Lord thy God any bullock, or sheep, wherein is blemish, or any evilfavouredness: for that is an abomination unto the Lord thy God.
Deuteronomy 17:2

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the Lord thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the Lord thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
Deuteronomy 17:3

And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
Deuteronomy 17:4

And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
Deuteronomy 17:5

Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Yes only muslims dat av been muslims for long, den renounce it. Its according ti law

This can also be found in moses law too below

Deuteronomy 17:1

Thou shalt not sacrifice unto the Lord thy God any bullock, or sheep, wherein is blemish, or any evilfavouredness: for that is an abomination unto the Lord thy God.
Deuteronomy 17:2

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the Lord thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the Lord thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
Deuteronomy 17:3

And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
Deuteronomy 17:4

And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
Deuteronomy 17:5

Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Your "yes"
Thats all i need.

U r not different from shekau then.
U just admitted its right to kill people in today's world for renouncing islam.

Stop quoting bible verse to cover ur inhumanity.
If u renounce Christianity, i wont kill you.
But u will kill, for renouncing islam.

The difference is now clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

Your "yes"
Thats all i need.

U r not different from shekau then.
U just admitted its right to kill people in today's world for renouncing islam.

Stop quoting bible verse to cover ur inhumanity.
If u renounce Christianity, i wont kill you.
But u will kill, for renouncing.

The difference is now clear.
I didnt say not just anybody, i said one who has been muslim for long and dere is a reason for dat as i explain below

If clear guidance is shown to yu and u believed and practised clear guidance for long, then u now renounce God, and start worshipping false gods, then dat is complete evil, and treason against God. dat example is in d moses law too. So u r also sayin dat God is inhumane for givin dat law to moses and moses too is inhumane for executing it. Its Gods law and u cant do anytin abt it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

I didnt say not just anybody, i said one who has been muslim for long and dere is a reason for dat as i explain below

If clear guidance is shown to yu and u believed and practised clear guidance for long, then u now renounce God, and start worshipping false gods, then dat is complete evil, and treason against God. dat example is in d moses law too. So u r also sayin dat God is inhumane for givin dat law to moses and moses too is inhumane for executing it. Its Gods law and u cant do anytin abt it

All humans are created equal

My brother u dont have excuse for murder
Murder is murder.
Are u matured at all?

On the same page u condemned terror, u r supporting murder with quran?
Cant u see that Shekau is justified for murder?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

All humans are created equal

My brother u dont have excuse for murder
Murder is murder.
Are u matured at all?

On the same page u condemned terror, u r supporting murder with quran?
Cant u see that Shekau is justified for murder?
Bt it is God 's law which is also found in moses law
So den can u say God and moses support murder? Pls ansa dis. God clearly gave d commandment to kill anyone wu was found worshipping false gods after Clear guidance was shown to dem thru moses
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Bt it is God 's law which is also found in moses law
So den can u say God and moses support murder? Pls ansa dis. God clearly gave d commandment to kill anyone wu was found worshipping false gods after Clear guidance was shown to dem thru moses

Lies.
U can see u are the one now using both the bible and the quran to support your killing.
And yet u tell me shekau is a fake muslim?
U see urself?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

Lies.
U can see u are the one now using both the bible and the quran to support your killing.
And yet u tell me shekau is a fake muslim?
U see urself?
I have clearly explained to u what apostacy is. Its in ur bible too. So go and sit down, if u demonize it u r also demonizing d clear proof in ur bible.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

I have clearly explained to u what apostacy is. Its in ur bible too. So go and sit down, if u demonize it u r also demonizing d clear proof in ur bible.

U need to sit down bd get educated bro.
U just did what Bin Laden did.

U just supported killing with quran.
U r not different from shekau

And that's why u were never able to find a single person using bible verse to support killing.
U r the only one who uses both books to support killing.

Evn if these books were not there, u would have still used hindu books.
U r not different from shekau, dear

Repent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

U need to sit down bd get educated bro.
U just did what Bin Laden did.

U just supported killing with quran.
U r not different from shekau

And that's why u were never able to find a single person using bible verse to support killing.
U r the only one who uses both books to support killing.

Evn if these books were not there, u would have still used hindu books.
U r not different from shekau, dear

Repent

Mind u i did not use Quran, it is not in d Quran to kill apostates, but in my law and ur jews law.And it is not in d Quran to kill an innocent. But an apostate is not innocent, it is treason against God. Am sure u dont even undastand d laws Anoda case in ur bible

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which [is] asthine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying,Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; [Namely], of the gods of the people which [are] round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the [one] end of the earth even unto the [other] end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him;neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare,neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon himto put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.— Deuteronomy13:6–10

So if u like continue sayin rubbish dere.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Mind u i did not use Quran, it is not in d Quran to kill apostates, but in my law and ur jews law.And it is not in d Quran to kill an innocent. But an apostate is not innocent, it is treason against God. Am sure u dont even undastand d laws Anoda case in ur bible

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which [is] asthine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying,Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; [Namely], of the gods of the people which [are] round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the [one] end of the earth even unto the [other] end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him;neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare,neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon himto put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.— Deuteronomy13:6–10

U r still supporting killing here.
No wonder u havent seen anybody using bible to support killing. Have u?

We r not surprised bro.
The problem is u.
U guys have proven it.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Mind u i did not use Quran, it is not in d Quran to kill apostates, but in my law and ur jews law. And it is not in d Quran to kill an innocent. But an apostate is not innocent, it is treason against God. Am sure u dont even undastand d laws Anoda case in ur bible

Besides who is "my jew"?
I am a Christian bro, not a jew

U titled this article "Christian terror"
Now u want to jump your argument to "your jew"

Alas, the desperation continues
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

U r still supporting killing here.
No wonder u havent seen anybody using bible to support killing. Have u?

We r not surprised bro.
The problem is u.
U guys have proven it.
Dis is not murder, an apostate according to law has committed treason against God. So it is not murder, if it is den ur bible supports it too. Shikena.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

Besides who is "my jew"?
I am a Christian bro, not a jew

U titled this article "Christian terror"
Now u want to jump your argument to "your jew"

Alas, the desperation continues
Ok den it is in my law and ur law in ur own bible. Hw abt dat
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Dis is not murder, and apostate according to law has committed treason against God. So it is not murder, if it is den ur bible supports it too. Shikena.

It is murder.
Bro.
Sorry.
Are u listening to yourself at all?
No wonder bin laden never called himself murderer...

Are u seeing the similarities now?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Ok den it is in my law and ur law in ur own bible. Hw abt dat

My law says

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Thats my law.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

It is murder.
Bro.
Sorry.
Are u listening to yourself at all?
No wonder bin laden never called himself murderer...

Are u seeing the similarities now?

If it is den, d Catholic Church also committed murder by burnin of christians accused of witchcraft. Hw abt dat, not ti even talk abt the Jewish inquistion by d christian church in spain. Research if u dint know abt it.

HW BOUT DAT, ACCUSING UR WHOLE CATHOLIC CHURCH OF MURDER
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

My law says

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Thats my law.
so dis is ur only law, all d thou shall not steal, commit adultery nko?
Jesus said: Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Matthew:5:17

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Matthew:5:18
So dude d law of moses still applies hahahaha. Any tin u say afta dis still points back to ur bible. Lol smiley
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

If it is den, d Catholic Church also committed murder by burnin of christians accused of witchcraft. Hw abt dat, not ti even talk abt the Jewish inquistion by d christian church in spain. Research if u dint know abt it.

HW BOUT DAT, ACCUSING UR WHOLE CATHOLIC CHURCH OF MURDER

I can see your history decided to ignore how your islamic terror men invaded north africa, killing millions and even invaded europe with killing before the catholic church started fighting back.
Your history is selective mehn.

Besides, the catholic churchvis also guilty of murder.
As a Christian, i will not deny that.

And most importantly, read the history of the catholic church...
They do many things outside the bible
They even admit it
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

I can see your history decided to ignore how your islamic terror men invaded north africa, killing millions and even invaded europe with killing before the catholic church started fighting back.
Your history is selective mehn.

Besides, the catholic churchvis also guilty of murder.
As a Christian, i will not deny that.

And most importantly, read the history of the catholic church...
They do many things outside the bible
They even admit it
Wat abt d christian crusades dat sacked and murdered jews in jeruslaem. Dat one nko oga?

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:
so dis is ur only law, all d thou shall not steal, commit adultery nko?
Jesus said: Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Matthew:5:17

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Matthew:5:18
So dude d law of moses still applies

All the law became fulfilled by Christ in one law:
Read below:

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Wat abt d christian crusades dat sacked and murdered jews in jeruslaem. Dat one nko oga?

Hehehehe, are u talking of how arab murderers attacked and fell Jerusalem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies / Can A Catholic Priest Be A Best Man? / Jesus Never Died, Said Myles Munroe The Occultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.