Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. (16590 Views)

When To Be Silent In 20 Situations / 4 Christian Terrorist Groups You Did Not Know About / Pastor Tony Rapu On Plastic Surgery: 'The Bible Is Silent About It' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Oga which line again hypocriteeeeeeee grin

Dont belittle your brain by entering ad hominems
U used an insult to reply my explanation of what Jesus said.
If u cant see it,
Clean your eyes.

Here are some stats
How many people did Jesus Christ kill in his lifetime; 0
How many did Mohammed kill:

And yet u want to blame people like shekau....
Why am i even surprised?

U that used quran to defend murder by yourself.
I dont even need to look far
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe.
U want to group everybody along with u by force....

Its obvious....
Besides, is it church that accused u of quran terrorism?
Even Ogun Worshipper are aware of quran terrorism...

Why not create thread for Ogun terrorism too?

I pity u people

LOL Ogun worshipers have never blame Islam of terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 12:00am On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL Ogun worshipers have never blame Islam of terrorist..

Hehehehe
After u slit their throats?

Yeah right
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 12:00am On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL Ogun worshipers have never blame Islam of terrorism.
Abi nw. Mehnnn

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:04am On Jan 20, 2017
MrMontella:

so long its a religious book..which is an authority in your religion..it doesnt matter,,,,

And Bible is not book of authority in your religion and LUKE and Deuteronomy is inside MacMilan i guess.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

And Bible is not book of authority in your religion and LUKE and Deuteronomy is inside MacMilan i guess.

Lol. grin it is inside general maths

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:10am On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Bros u r wrong
It concerns u
That same book is what they force young kidnapped girls in the north in nigeria, to recite....and marry them off...

Besides your inability to find a single group that quotes Jesus for terror speaks volumes....

LOL you are a joke i swear, The fact that Jesus talk about killing in the bible is enough..

Beside they are Christians and and people know them for that..

if Pastor Oyedepo or Adeboye commit crime today will you say he is not a christian and does not follow Jesus?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:11am On Jan 20, 2017
ibtz:

Lol its so clear wat jesus said and u know it. But u still want to go with ur denying, hypocritic way U dont HAVE anytin to say again. Go and sleep grin abi apcmyheart he no get wetin to talk again i don show am

No mind am jor, He keep perambulating asking same question hahahha..

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:12am On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Please if u cant quote a single terror cell with bible inspiration, u would only sound like a child.

As we speak your brothers are using quran to kidnap young Christian girls in northern nigeria...

And u r here still defending the indefensible

I have quote the book of Deuteronomy and Luke for you, Maybe you need more..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:13am On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe
After u slit their throats?

Yeah right

LOL any source to back your claim
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:13am On Jan 20, 2017
ibtz:

Lol. grin it is inside general maths

LOL i wonder ooo.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 12:14am On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL you are a joke i swear, The fact that Jesus talk about killing in the bible is enough..

Beside they are Christians and and people know them for that..

if Pastor Oyedepo or Adeboye commit crime today will you say he is not a christian and does not follow Jesus?

You coming down from the bible to be mentioning human beings shows u r out of argument...

Why is it the quran that is always misunderstood to create terror?
How come?
There must be a bad devil behind it misleading these large numbers of people into terror.....
Nigeria, north africa, asia, Americas....
Everywhere, its always quran being misunderstood...

Why?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:16am On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

You coming down from the bible to be mentioning human beings shows u r out of argument...

Why is it the quran that is always misunderstood to create terror?
How come?
There must be a bad devil misleading these large numbers of people into terror.....
Nigeria, north africa, asia, Americas....
Everywhere, its always quran being misunderstood...

Why?

Hahaha I guess those Boko Haram you are coming down to mention are ghost i guess..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 12:20am On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

Hahaha I guess those Boko Haram coming down to mention are ghost i guess..
Boko have quran verses all over their videos and they quote it
And if u recite quran when they attack, they will leave u
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 12:21am On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

I have quote the book of Deuteronomy and Luke for you, Maybe you need more..

Which terror organization uses what u wrote there?
U dont get?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:22am On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Boko have quran verses all over their videos and they quote it
And if u recite quran when they attack, they will leave u

And those mentioned read verses in Church from Nigeria constitution?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 12:23am On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

And those mentioned read verses in Church from Nigeria constitution?

Provide proof that they read....
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:23am On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Which terror organization uses what u wrote there?
U dont get?

Atleast the bible support it... that enough evidence..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:24am On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Provide proof that they read....

Please stop disgracing yourself, Are they not Christian using bible in their various churches?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 12:24am On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

Atleast the bible support it... that enough evidence..

Sorry, u r the one that helped twist bible for them,
They never came out to do so...

Or are u part of them?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 12:26am On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

Please disgracing yourself, Are they not Christian using bible in their various churches?

Which people?
We have proof that boko read qurans
Please provide proof that the terror organization u quoted read bible....
Its a valid argument... honestly
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:26am On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry, u r the one that helped twist bible for them,
They never came out to do so...

Or are u part of them?

Oh.. you mean those i quote from LUKE and Deuteronomy are not in the bible?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:27am On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Which people?
We have proof that boko read qurans
Please provide proof that the terror organization u quoted read bible....
Its a valid argument... honestly

the LRA, KKK and the rest i post on the first page are they not Christians?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 12:28am On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

Oh.. you mean those i quote from LUKE and Deuteronomy are not in the bible?

Stop doing like u dont understand english?
Provide proof that your terror organizations read the bible
At least we have seen boko people reading quran and slitting throats simultaneously
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 12:29am On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

the LRA, KKK and the rest i post on the first page are they not Christians?

Provide proof that they read bible, period
Abi are Christians not people of book again?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:56am On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Stop doing like u dont understand english?
Provide proof that your terror organizations read the bible
At least we have seen boko people reading quran and slitting throats simultaneously

No i understand Spanish.

At bold you are a disgrace, Now tell me are the following Christians?

Lord’s Resistance Army

Ku Klux Klan

National Liberation Front of Tripura

Antibalaka

Catholic Reaction Force/Protestant Action Force

The Orange Volunteers

The Aryan Nations

The Christian Identity Movement

Those mentioned above are they christians or not?

if they are Christians Which book did they read? Is it Christian Book? (Bible) Or the Jew Book (Torah) Or maybe it's maybe they read Gambia Constitution hahaha
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 12:57am On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

No i understand Spanish.

At bold you are disgrace, Now tell me are the following Christians?

Lord’s Resistance Army

Ku Klux Klan

National Liberation Front of Tripura

Antibalaka

Catholic Reaction Force/Protestant Action Force

The Orange Volunteers

The Aryan Nations

The Christian Identity Movement

Those mentioned above are they christians or not?

if they are Christians Which book did they read? Is it Christian Book? (Bible) Or the Jew Book (Torah) Or maybe it's maybe they read Gambis Constitution hahaha

Are Christians not peiple of the book?
Please proof that these people read bible...or Keep quiet
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 1:05am On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Are Christians not peiple of the book?
Please proof that these people read bible...or Keep quiet

LOL i swear you are waste, Are they Christians or not?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 1:14am On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL i swear you are waste, Are they Christians or not?
Waste ke, ur the onlu waste here...

Are Christians people of the Book?
Yes or No?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 1:15am On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Is it only Christian fellows who accuse you of quran terrorism?
Even traditional worshippers too know.

If we r to even group all the havoc these groups( of which they are wrongly tagged) put together,
have committed its not up to one hundredth of the fatality and mortality of Islamic terror.

U r just too desperate to see the big hole in this your arguments

Okay... a thief is a thief no matter what he steal..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 1:17am On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Waste ke, ur the onlu waste here...

Are Christians people of the Book?
Yes or No?

Yes Christian are people of Exercise book
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 1:19am On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

Yes Christian are people of Exercise book

U dont even know what" people of the book mean"?

Your issue is compound Complex.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? / 5 Benefits Of Praying In Tongues / Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.