Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. (16628 Views)

When To Be Silent In 20 Situations / 4 Christian Terrorist Groups You Did Not Know About / Pastor Tony Rapu On Plastic Surgery: 'The Bible Is Silent About It' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

I can see your history decided to ignore how your islamic terror men invaded north africa, killing millions and even invaded europe with killing before the catholic church started fighting back.
Your history is selective mehn.

Besides, the catholic churchvis also guilty of murder.
As a Christian, i will not deny that.

And most importantly, read the history of the catholic church...
They do many things outside the bible
They even admit it
So anytin u say afta dis ur bible and actions of d highest authority in Christianity will contradict u. So ogbeni go and sleep. CASE CLOSED!!!!
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by sissoko22(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

If u read the thread, how come a white supremacist group is listed there as a Christian group?

Was Jesus white?
white supremacist are Protestant Christians who hate other religious groups and race including Catholic and the Jew.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

I can see your history decided to ignore how your islamic terror men invaded north africa, killing millions and even invaded europe with killing before the catholic church started fighting back.
Your history is selective mehn.

Besides, the catholic churchvis also guilty of murder.
As a Christian, i will not deny that.

And most importantly, read the history of the catholic church...
They do many things outside the bible
They even admit it
No dey didnt bring terror, d brought well known advancements in science and prosperity lyk Algorithms, Algebra, e.t.c d proof is dere google it mehn
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

So anytin u say afta did ur bible and actions of d highest authority in Christianity will contradict u. So ogbeni go and sleep. CASE CLOSED!!!!

Just say u have no more argument
U have danced from Christian, now catholic church is ur reference.....

Sorry, catholic church is not the highest authority...

Catholic Church have admmitted so many evils already.
Only God can help them....

Jesus Christ is the highest authority....
Read it below:

Colossians 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

No dey didnt bring terror, d brought well known advancements in science and prosperity lyk Algorithms, Algebra, e.t.c d proof is dere google it mehn

Stop deceiving urself.
What concerns algebra with murdering north africans?

Please dont argue like a child.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

All the law became fulfilled by Christ in one law:
Read below:

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

But dat is d word of paul not jesus, u see dat u ppl follow pauls commandments, jesus said circumsize, paul said dont circumcize. Abeg its even in ur bible, u cannot serve two masters at d same tym

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
sissoko22:
white supremacist are Protestant Christians who hate other religious groups and race including Catholic and the Jew.

Lies.
There is nothing like that in their Constitution.
Their belief is that their race, the white race is superior..

Period
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

But dat is d word of paul not jesus, u see dat u ppl follow pauls commandments, jesus said circumsize, paul said dont circumcize. Abeg its even in ur bible, u cannot serve two masters at d same tym

Even Jesus said it too.
No need playing that dumb card

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

Just say u have no more argument
U have danced from Christian, now catholic church is ur reference.....

Sorry, catholic church is not the highest authority...

Catholic Church have admmitted so many evils already.
Only God can help them....

Jesus Christ is the highest authority....
Read it below:

Colossians 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Anoda puals commandment, anytin frm romans down is not frm jesus but frm paul .
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

Even Jesus said it too.
No need playing that dumb card

Pls show me where jesus said all d law is in one word
. Plsss
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Pls show me where jesus said all d law is in one word
. Plsss

If i show u what will you do?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Anoda puals commandment, anytin frm romans down is not frm jesus but frm paul .

There are many more from Romans up...
No need using that dumb "Paul" trick
Even Peter, John, James are after Romans...

U r ignorant
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

Stop deceiving urself.
What concerns algebra with murdering north africans?

Please dont argue like a child.
So wen d isrealites were making conquests during d tym of david, it was murder abi?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

So wen d isrealites were making conquests during d tym of david, it was murder abi?

Yes....
And thats why God came to tell is to stop it, in the person of Jesus..

NEXT please
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

There are many more from Romans up...
No need using that dumb "Paul" trick
Even Peter, John, James are after Romans...

U r ignorant
Let me classify for u

Matthew mark luke john: gospels
Acts :history
Romans down to Philemon : pauls letters
Hebrew to jude: general letters
Revelation:prophecy.
Dats according to kjv ooo. So dat u wud nt say i am riting rubbish.

So anytin dat is nt gospel is nt said by jesus, even d gospel gannn is deeply flawed because u av four versions of d gospel. Gospel of matthew, gospel of luke e.t.c according to bart d erman of dept of religious studies, university of North Carolina. Which gospel shyf we believe den
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Let me classify for u

Matthew mark luke john: gospels
Acts :history
Romans down to Philemon : pauls letters
Hebrew to jude: general letters
Revelation:prophecy.
Dats according to kjv ooo. So dat u wud nt say i am riting rubbish.

Good to know u know this
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Meajor(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Everyone is entitled to his opinion and belief...but one thing is certain, any God who cannot fight for himself is a dead god and should be swept under carpet... You don't fight for the truth, the truth will always fight for itself...
Christ was all love, no wonder not even the grave could hold him back...
last time I checked, that prophet...(what z his name again....thinking thinking) is all bones....
The irony of the matter is each time his name is mention, you'll hear them blindly saying peace be upon him...this gets me thinking where is he? Probably h*LL...too bad...

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

Yes....
And thats why God came to tell is to stop it, in the person of Jesus..

NEXT please
So u r sayin God made error by allowing d isrealites to make conquests and den sending jesus to stop it. Lol. Just quit already.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

So u r sayin God made error by allowing d isrealites to make conquests and den sending jesus to stop it. Lol. Just quit already.

The bible already told us how the heart of men were,
So dont try to blame it on God....

Next please
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Meajor:
Everyone is entitled to his opinion and belief...but one thing is certain, any God who cannot fight for himself is a dead god and should be swept under carpet... You don't fight for the truth, the truth will always fight for itself...
Christ was all love, no wonder not even the grave could hold him back...
last time I checked, that prophet...(what z his name again....thinking thinking) is all bones....
The irony of the matter is each time his name is mention, you'll hear them blindly saying peace be upon him...this gets me thinking where is he? Probably h*LL...too bad...
So u r sayin dat d God dat commanded d isrealites to conquer palestine, canaan is wat u rote above? he cud not have conquered those lands on his own. U shot ur sef in d foot. I dont care wat u say but All MUSLIMS WORSHIP D GOD OF ABRAHAM ALONE, AND WE DONT ASCRIBE PARTNERS TO HIM.
MIND U WEN JESUS (ISA) (A. S) IS MENTIONED WE SAY A.S ALLEHI SALAM (PEACE BE UPON HIM) LIKEWISE ALL PROPHETS OF GOD. So u can continue in ur hypocrisy. We shall all meet on d day of judgement
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Meajor(m): 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Who wrote the Qur'an? Because Surah 26:192-194 and Surah 16:102 say Muhammad received the Qur'an from"the Holy Spirit". But in Surah 53:2-18 and Surah 81:19.194, we read that it was "one mighty in power" himself that personally delivered the book to Muhammad, and that Muhammad saw him. Elsewhere we read again that it was Angel Gabriel who brought the Qur'an down from heaven and handed it to Muhammad or to his heart(cf Surah 2:97). Again in Surah 15:8, we are made to know that it wasn't really Allah himself or Gabriel or the 'Holy Spirit', but actually 'angels'.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

If i show u what will you do?
Pls do
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Pls do

What will u do if i show u?
Answer first
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Meajor(m): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

So u r sayin dat d God dat commanded d isrealites to conquer palestine, canaan is wat u rote above? he cud not have conquered those lands on his own. U shot ur sef in d foot. I dont care wat u say but All MUSLIMS WORSHIP D GOD OF ABRAHAM ALONE, AND WE DONT ASCRIBE PARTNERS TO HIM.
MIND U WEN JESUS (ISA) (A. S) IS MENTIONED WE SAY A.S ALLEHI SALAM (PEACE BE UPON HIM) LIKEWISE ALL PROPHETS OF GOD. So u can continue in ur hypocrisy. We shall all meet on d day of judgement

Unfortunately when you'll be standing to be judged And probably condemned for your unbelief, I will only stand to face my savior to receive my reward
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

What will u do if i show u?
Answer first
U show nw den u will c. Bt because u dont av it u r tryin to buy tym
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Meajor(m): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Unfortunately when you'll be standing to be judged And probably condemned for your unbelief, I will only stand to face my savior to receive my reward.
Heaven is my final destination, unfortunately not even the Muhammad of all people knew where he was going to...oops
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

U show nw den u will c. Bt because u dont av it u r tryin to buy tym

Nah.
I want to make sure u dont invent a new lie excuse when u see it
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Meajor(m): 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
No religion can ever stand the persecution Christianity have undergone and still be waxing stronger.
you know why because truth always speak for itself. It is a good thing that even with the harsh sharia, demonic centred laws, many are forsaking the god of the sword and embracing light.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
Luk at dis, God dat destroyed nations for ppl worshipping anytin other than him will now turn around
and present his son for ppl to worship, is dat not accusing God of Double standards, not to even to mention fathering his own biological son from one of his creations isn't dat accusing God of incest.Glory be to God.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
Meajor:
No religion can ever stand the persecution Christianity have undergone and still be waxing stronger.
you know why because truth always speak for itself. It is a good thing that even with the harsh sharia, demonic centred laws, many are forsaking the god of the sword and embracing light.
Rily but islam is d largest religion in d world by followers
Over 2 billion, christianity, just below d 1 billion mark
Oops lol. smiley
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

Nah.
I want to make sure u dont invent a new lie excuse when u see it
Ma friend dont giv me excuse u dont av it. E lo sun
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Ma friend dont giv me excuse u dont av it. E lo sun

Hehehehe.
I caught what u were about to do. grin

Please tell me what u will do when u see it....
I will be ready anytime u r ready to say it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 / Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows / Why Do You Sleep In Church Even With The Loud Speakers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.