Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

please how do i go about this serious issue? advise please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / please how do i go about this serious issue? advise please (2524 Views)

A Very Serious Issue!! � / I Have A Serious Issue that Could Affect My Relationship / Marriage / Please I Have This Serious Issue And It Making Me Feel Uncomfortable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: please how do i go about this serious issue? advise please by firstking01(m): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ginaz:
During my I.T days, I met a handsome guy so cute that came to our office. He sat down talking to the secretary and I couldn't help but view him sideways. Nice smile, dark chocolate, tall.

we spoke, laughed, until he got up to leave and I saw he limps. It was so obvious, no way nobody couldn't see it.

I felt sorry for him sha, he drives and seemed well to do. He limps like someone who got a nail under his leg and that leg is smaller than the other one.

But he's nice though, his condition doesn't bother him. If you love your guy o.p marry him, people like that love dearly.
And you allowed him leave just like that Ginaz??
Re: please how do i go about this serious issue? advise please by Ginaz(f): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
firstking01:
And you allowed him leave just like that Ginaz??

I wasn't looking for a relationship angry
Re: please how do i go about this serious issue? advise please by firstking01(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ginaz:

I wasn't looking for a relationship angry
Funny, but the gestueres you accorded him seems like you liked him sad
Re: please how do i go about this serious issue? advise please by Ginaz(f): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
firstking01:
Funny, but the gestueres you accorded him seems like you liked him sad

I liked his attitude and somewhat handsome face that was all. If you want I can give him to you for relationship
Re: please how do i go about this serious issue? advise please by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
whitepump:
hello nairalanders. let me go straight to the point.

i met a guy online and we started talking for about a month before we finally saw. i feel in love with him even before we met. i had this strong connection with him. he told me somethings about his life including the fact that he limbs while walking but i dint really think it was bad because the pictures of him i saw didn't reflect the real leg. one leg is shorter than the other as a result of polio he had when he was a kid. anyway his good personality made me overlook the leg though i use to feel ashamed before but over time, i have gotten use to it. after sometime he visited my parents and when my parents saw him, my mum called me into the room and started crying that why do i want to make her a laughing stock among her friends that out of all the men in this world,i brought someone with a deformed leg. that do i know the shame i will go through if i marry him. I told her i love the guy and that the accident that affected his leg would have happened to anyone and that i cant disqualify him just because of something that he had no power over when he has every other quality i look out for in a man. she answered me that if i was the one with such a leg, he wouldnt have wanted to marry me. that it is better he married someone with a disability too so that both of them can understand each other because according to her, those with physical deformities always have esteem issues and that will affect the relationship. well, i feel very bad right now. he is such a perfect guy except for the leg deformity, he walks around well and even drives a car. has a good career and good character. should i accept my mothers advise and break up with him or should i continue his relationship. please i need advise from people who have had similar concerns.

MOD, front page pleaseeeeeeeee. i need the right people to see this.

This internet love tin eh....na so
How long have you known him that marriage talk is involved fa?
The truth be told, you see how girls are selective in their choice of girls.
A guy once told me he would have asked me out but I have small nyansh. Thus, I can't never manage a man with deformity.

PS:don't copy me o....overlook that perfect imperfection in him, and follow your heart(but don't forget your brain). I also think you should know him more before marriage talks

1 Like

Re: please how do i go about this serious issue? advise please by firstking01(m): 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ginaz:

I liked his attitude and somewhat handsome face that was all. If you want I can give him to you for relationship
Dafvck is thatundecided, i'm NO gayundecided
Re: please how do i go about this serious issue? advise please by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
My dear, boyfriend are all over, husband aren't. Statistically speaking, girls to boys ratio has widen (3:1) of this ratio only 50% of men category are willing to settle down. Of this 50%, only one - third can boast of means of sustainability. Couple with the recent Economic Recession and incessant downsizing in workplace centres all over the country, the readiness factors of lady to men has further enlarged to 8:1.

Bottom line

Husband are scarce, only boyfriend are readily available.

Nairaland babies, stop to dey Form. Nothing last for ever

1 Like

Re: please how do i go about this serious issue? advise please by Ginaz(f): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
firstking01:
Dafvck is thatundecided, i'm NO gayundecided

Why were you asking if you're not gay? undecided
Re: please how do i go about this serious issue? advise please by firstking01(m): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ginaz:

Why were you asking if you're not gay? undecided
Inshort, i wanna pm youundecided
Re: please how do i go about this serious issue? advise please by Ginaz(f): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
firstking01:
Inshort, i wanna pm youundecided

I don't want your pm cos I'm angry now angry
Re: please how do i go about this serious issue? advise please by peter0071(m): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
I do beleive that the lady knows the guy more than the mum... there is something she might be seeing that the mum is not seeing. Even though i dont support outright disrespect to one's parents, i would advice her to talk to her man, get to know him better... and relate back to her mum... i ve seen 'many disabled" in charge of projects and produce great and tangible results
makydee:
My dear, your mum doesn't want you to marry the guy because she'll become a laughing stock?
Its her marriage not yours. Let her understand your feelings because your mum's blessing is very vital. Maybe you should talk to someone your mum respects very much probably her brother or friend. Uhmm op is it only your mum that is complaining or your dad too?

Op your mum is right about the esteem part. Most people with deformities suffer from low self esteem. Hope you're ready? Cos the road won't be smooth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: please how do i go about this serious issue? advise please by firstking01(m): 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ginaz:

I don't want your pm cos I'm angry now angry
Oya, sorry naembarassed...abin dey jokegrin
Re: please how do i go about this serious issue? advise please by Ginaz(f): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
firstking01:
Oya, sorry naembarassed...abin dey jokegrin

Wait let me consider your apology cos the anger have moved from my liver to my heart sad
Re: please how do i go about this serious issue? advise please by firstking01(m): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ginaz:

Wait let me consider your apology cos the anger have moved from my liver to my heart sad
So, now, we can call a truce in peace grin?
Re: please how do i go about this serious issue? advise please by Goldenreflector: 3:21am On Jan 28, 2017
My girl agreed to marry a guy that the dad introduced to her and made sure she no other guy came close to her and it was easy doing cause she loves been indoors.. the guy travelled and he stopped communicating with my girl but he kept reaching out to her father once in awhile, so she felt the guy wasn't interested anymore and after we met, we kicked it off... everything has been amazing till the dad reminded her the boy is coming back soon and he will like to get married, she cried and met me, I comforted her and told her to do what she wants and she said it's me and I told her I will never stop loving her.. immediately she went and broke up with the guy officially.. our love kept growing strong till I travelled and we communicated every single day then I reminded her I was still coming to marry her very soon that distance didn't change my plans. I planned giving her a surprise engagement the next year and kick of our marriage plan but only for me to hear the boy is back and the dad is insisting that it must be the guy, that she gave her word and the boy's family knows already bout the marriage... my girl's mum knows me and loves me but her dad doesn't wanna know anything bout me... she's been begging for them to let her marry me but the dad kept refusing that he has already given his word to the other family, that it would be a disgrace to go against it... my girl is scared cos when her dad says no he doesn't go back, she said she's so scared of letting the best man that she has ever met cos she knows how strong willed her dad could be and she said he's ready to refuse me if she refuse that guy... I'm scared too cos I don't wanna loose her...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Artificial Neotany: How The Modern Woman Uses Baby-like Cues To Control The Man / Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell / My Wife Just Delivered A Beautiful Bouncing Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.