Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? (46298 Views)

I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by FILEBE(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nma27:
If our youths can invest as much time used in boy/girl talk in Business ideas and innovations, I doubt we will b in recession....

Nne. please. What should I serve you for this correct post?
Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
And the man topping another man pregnancy, I'm not getting the story, he may not be the first sperm but throwing sperm on two different women babies of another men? Who will now accept the baby.
Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by Fedayeen02: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nma27:
If our youths can invest as much time used in boy/girl talk in Business ideas and innovations, I doubt we will b in recession....
Aunty biko sell us the idea you ve garnered so far lemme fund it cool
Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by Xzbit91: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ekakamba:
9:15 is perfect. grin grin grin

Bahd guy!
Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by EHI9ICE(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
Friendzone:
Nothing beats this

cheesy
Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Aunty biko sell us the idea you ve garnered so far lemme fund it cool
Ok
Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by 2sexynet: 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
lovat:
All these fake stories

Flirtykaren is now turning into Viviangist
lol. so u do not know they are same? one rebranded into the other.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by Fedayeen02: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nma27:
Ok
send me aPM if you are serious. Please it sshouldn't be MLM or cryptocurrency scheme
Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
he got served grin
Hol' up, doesn't that mean his wife and side chick were cheating too? Maybe he became traumatized by his cheating wife and sought succour elsewhere tongue
Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by MrHighSea: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
Xzbit91:
Fake story
at 8:20 there'll b a cross leg. 3:40 will b appropriate.
Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by CaroLyner(f): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Hol' up, doesn't that mean his wife and side chick were cheating too? Maybe he became traumatized by his cheating wife and sought succour elsewhere tongue
probably
Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by kenoz(m): 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin
Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by Izen: 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Silentscreamer:
not d best way, d woman has already sold her pride by sleeping with two men at same time.

Is that so? So what did the man sell?

2 Likes

Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by Freestainworld(m): 1:05am On Jan 19, 2017
Omo see double barrel.
Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by cococandy(f): 2:49am On Jan 19, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Or maybe his wife got traumatized by his cheating and sought succor elsewhere
Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by TheMyth: 3:01am On Jan 19, 2017
When I later say its worse when a woman cheats I'll be receiving equality backlashes , its funny because the mofo was also a cheat but imagine if he wasn't . All a cheating husband can do is slightly damage his wife's feelings , the reverse is way more severe .(STDs are a mutual something from any cheating party)
Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by Pearly255(f): 4:02am On Jan 19, 2017
Hahaha hahaha.. How amazing is this!!!! Some bad ass nigga deserve this.
Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:19am On Jan 19, 2017
Ekakamba:
9:15 is perfect. grin grin grin
Asin ova perfect sef

1 Like

Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by swtdrms(m): 6:19am On Jan 19, 2017
Nma27:

Its actually not the fault of the youths, the environment and our system is repugnant to that. So they're forced to discuss alternatives topics.
Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by lielbree: 7:07am On Jan 19, 2017
When women complain of infidelity men will say what of our father's in those days.

The truth is that most of them fathered children that were not theirs..
Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by Bahddo(m): 7:16am On Jan 19, 2017
They all slept with multiple partners and only the man gets to be described as a cheat? See the way the wife's having a child for another man is subtly portrayed as punishment for the man's cheating. Typical.

Anyway, this isn't news. Many men today are unknowingly raising kids that aren't theirs. Women play the cheating game better, whereas men get caught easily.
Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by Genea(f): 7:44am On Jan 19, 2017
Perfect revenge.. But wait ooo, the wife is at loss na
Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by addizzle(f): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2017
Mrdecent:
Good
wat is good about this sir? R u saying wat d woman did was ryt.. .infact she has brought shame to herself not even d man...
Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by EugeneGee4(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2017
puregrace:
Things that are happening. I don't know why the poster above is waiting for 8:30pm,can you tell me why?

LOL its 8:20.....but u don spoil finish....what do u want to see...hmmmm
Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
cococandy:

Or maybe his wife got traumatized by his cheating and sought succor elsewhere
Nah, pretty sure his wife cheated first, y'all got roving eyes cheesy
Re: Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? by brandydaniells(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
puregrace:
Things that are happening. I don't know why the poster above is waiting for 8:30pm,can you tell me why?
still think 9:15 is d best

(1) (2) (Reply)

[part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! / Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.