Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Unprotected Sex Fear Afterwards. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unprotected Sex Fear Afterwards. (697 Views)

It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Do Girls Love Unprotected Sex More Than Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unprotected Sex Fear Afterwards. by isael06: 1:53am On Jan 19, 2017
let me go straight to the point... i and my gf had unprotected sex a week and some days back, though i dont really cum into her cos i removed my thing before the thing poured, but out of fear i bought her postinor 1 and regal to use it(note it is after a week and some days oo) after using it she felt like vomiting and she vomited afterwards she said she feeling kinda weak...its after the senerio i later checked the effect and how to use postinor on google, i now realised i made a terrible mistakes by using the drug for her after 72hrs... pals am i still save? wat does the vomitting and the weakness mean?.
Re: Unprotected Sex Fear Afterwards. by ikbnice(m): 4:09am On Jan 19, 2017
Go for a pregnancy test instead of putting that girl's life in danger.
Re: Unprotected Sex Fear Afterwards. by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 19, 2017
You gave her ogogoro and posting 1 grin
What a combination undecided
Re: Unprotected Sex Fear Afterwards. by nsiazu: 7:35am On Jan 19, 2017
She's pregnant and don't think of abortion because your mum never did that to you. Pray and ask God to forgive you and help you to overcome the nemesis of the devil... God bless you
Re: Unprotected Sex Fear Afterwards. by Zendinho(m): 7:40am On Jan 19, 2017
Sacrifice urself to d gods.....
Re: Unprotected Sex Fear Afterwards. by Gebbson007(m): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2017
Congratulation 2 d newest father in town.....nw let's get srz,u dd biology in Skul right¿ den u shud no dah if u dnt cum inside er she wunt get preggy.ask er if she ws XpectQ er period wen u guys dd d shii ,cux sex cn dlay gels monthly ish..or may b er circle has changed. 2 b sure go buy #50 accurate 2 c if she's preggy or u take er 4 pregnancy test.
Re: Unprotected Sex Fear Afterwards. by Switup: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2017
We all need God. angry

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Love And Trust In A Relationship / Man With The Longest Penis In The World, Seeks Lover, Complain Of Sex Starvation / Happy International Women's Day.... Stay Strong, Bold And Beautiful, You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.