Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband (44607 Views)

Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Rosaline Meurer Advises Nigerians After Accusations Of Sleeping With Tonto Hubby / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by rayforjay(f): 9:23am On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=wydmag post=52929733]Karma is elastic, no matter AO hard you try to draw it away from you, it will eventually come back at you with force.
Mrs Tontolet, wehdone ma!
Dear Aunty Olosho, weh dey slip wit peizin horzband, u 2, wehdone ma.

Mr Churchill the Akpako master! Wehdone sir![/quote U are so funny.We dey hail dem all.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2017
She is obviously lying , don't ask me how I know.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Rebuke: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2017
darlingtito:
buh wait o this karma we keep talkin abt sef that keeps coming for women who have slept with other women's men..what abt men that sleep with pple's wives or galfrnds.jes asking noni

Believe me, Karma awaits any man or guy who sleeps with another man's wife.

If it hasn't happened yet it's bcus d wife hasn't bin caught. The wife might not necessarily be promiscuous bt bcus karma must visit, it'll so happen in such a way dat even d wife wld say "I don't know wat came over me." Lols.

Karma surely knows how to fix thinz
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by holluphemydavid(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2017
Karma at work indeed
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by EAZY2422(m): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2017
she forgot karma is a bitch yeah?when she was busy sleeping with other married men as a single she forgot the law of karma is true huh? Pay for your since ma'am.the lady's sexy though
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Antoeni(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2017
Please sleep on, u re worth sleeping with,if possible get pregnant 4 him, Tonto was far worst dan you
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by driand(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2017
Word!

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by ikp120(m): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2017
darlingtito:
buh wait o this karma we keep talkin abt sef that keeps coming for women who have slept with other women's men..what abt men that sleep with pple's wives or galfrnds.jes asking noni

Yes o, e go soon locate your boyfriend for all the bad things wey he don do before, so that you go know say the thing no dey look Uche face grin grin grin

Oya say "Amen"
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by ephi123(f): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2017
Antoeni:
Please sleep on, u re worth sleeping with,if possible get pregnant 4 him, Tonto was far worst dan you

This your advice get as e be oooooh cheesy
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2017
who no like better thing? both of u should just carry on
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by emoch(m): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2017
Let’s talk entrepreneurship - Learn the same skills that fetched me over 4 million naira in one year doing video editing on Fiverr. Whatsapp 08181311560 or visit www.fiverrsuccesscoach.com

See thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3536375/learn-same-skills-fetched-me

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by TinaAnita(f): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2017
But the lady is pretty and hotter than tonto, common man who wouldn't break his marital vows for such a hot catch?

But wait a second, since when did it become a big deal for married men to indulge in extra marital affairs? Show me one married man out there who has no mistress and I'd show you a pregnant virgin.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Omolola1(f): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2017
I wish Tonto all the best
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by TinaAnita(f): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2017
ephi123:

This your advice get as e be oooooh cheesy

I can't stop laughing.. funniest advice so far
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by ephi123(f): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2017
TinaAnita:

I can't stop laughing.. funniest advice so far

I tell ya cheesy so many funny people on NL
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by alaskido(m): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2017
Yes, we can see how generous he is. We know the kind of generosity he gives to women. We too give such generosity. Someone is telling a lot of lies here.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by nextstep(m): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2017
rokiatu:
Well there's no fire without smoke.

Something is surely fishy.

But most times these days the smoke is started by people who want to cause trouble or increase blog traffic
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by HiliaryAutos(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
This girl I Don dey warn you leave married men alone... We go marry someday ooo, if one chick nack me no vex ooo... Hmmmm
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by aviazuva: 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
But I thought that they said that Tonto's
husband is from the family of baba?

Haha, asikwala na msi
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by dsocioemmy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hmmmm i brother ko.... na so we dey hear
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
darlingtito:
I keep asking same thing.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Cityguy: 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
Just came to look at how hot she is and truly, she is. I'm not here to preach. Her life, their lives. Have got mine to live too.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nowenuse: 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
darlingtito:

Men hardly sleep with another man's wife. Maybe another man's girlfriend, but harldly wife while so many young girls on the other hand prefer matured men and people's husbands.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Codes151(m): 1:15am On Jan 20, 2017
Na so this girl been ugly so!?
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by OKorowanta: 7:53am On Jan 20, 2017
She dey form rugged wit words.yeye fowl!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage / D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.