Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS (61962 Views)

"Photos Of Luxury Vehicles Acquired By Jammeh In His Final Days" / Jammeh Gives Conditions To Step Down / Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by nabegibeg: 9:10am On Jan 19, 2017
If he wants war he will get war
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by kkboy(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2017
farokkunle:
nigger area .

stay in your country . stop interfering in GAMBIA BUSINESS .

ZOO IS REGARDED AS A TERRORIST STATE

zoo republic . global laughing stock

Just Listen to yourself

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by slap1(m): 9:12am On Jan 19, 2017
I wonder what goes on in the mind of men like this. It's clear you're fighting a lost battle, yet you keep fighting. It's clear you may not come out alive, yet you don't care.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by Royalfurnitures: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2017
Fear Don dey catch the guy

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by Abudu2000(m): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2017
Was shocked to hear that buhari was going to Gambia to convince the guy, how could bihari be so shameless to do that when he can't even fix his own country, lol
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by WiseFool2(m): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2017
farokkunle:
nigger area .

Is it until you get to 50 years that you will start making sense?

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by SuperS1Panther: 9:14am On Jan 19, 2017
1,000 Samuel of his cannot run away from the hands of Ecowas.

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by EdegbeLine: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2017
farokkunle:

I REMEMBER WHEN USA WAS TRYING TO SEND TROOPS TO NORTHERN ZOOGERIA TO FIGHT BOKO HARAM .

HELL DID BREAK LOOSE FROM YOU ZOMBIES .

DON'T YOU HATE AMERICAN TROOPS ? EVEN HERE IN NAIRALAND YOU GUYS WERE BUSY YAPPING AGAINST MY GREAT COUNTRY USA .

IPOB FOR TRUMP ANY WAY cool cool

You re just spilling trash. Hide your head in shame boy! Illiterate!

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by kidman96(m): 9:16am On Jan 19, 2017
farokkunle:
nigger area .

2 Likes

Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by sayfullah2020(m): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2017
May God bring peace to that countryMay God bring peace to that countryMay God bring peace to that country

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by omojeesu(m): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2017
Self deception.
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2017
farokkunle:

OH WELL .

BUT YOU ARE STRUGGLING TO COME UP WITH AN ENGLISH SENTENCE .

YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE . cool cool SORRY

words have not been invented or created 2 measure and quantify ur level of stupidity........come bia, were ar u thinkin 4rm?

5 Likes

Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by goldenarrow: 9:20am On Jan 19, 2017
Jammy, don't say I didn't warn you o. Have you forgotten Gbagbo's in Ivory Coast??
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by israel4eva(m): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2017
All this power hunger African leaders won't stop to amaze me. 23yrs in power and you still want to fry your ass over it. Mtweeeeee!
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by Omoluabi16(m): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
23 years in power, I wonder the kind of political system they run.
the same system mugabe, gaddaffi, gbagbo practices..the one gowon, babangida and abacha tried to implement here. Africans have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by amclimax(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hate him or love him, Jammeh is a "real" man!!! Only a real man stands by his words, the only downside is "real men" dont live long..... angry angry angry angry

I dont knw you but i knw that you à G
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by Jiyke(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2017
Jammeh, is a big fool. He wants to set another example.
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by manchester1: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2017
farokkunle:

I REMEMBER WHEN USA WAS TRYING TO SEND TROOPS TO NORTHERN ZOOGERIA TO FIGHT BOKO HARAM .

DON'T YOU HATE AMERICAN TROOPS ? EVEN HERE IN NAIRALAND YOU GUYS WERE BUSY YAPPING AGAINST MY GREAT COUNTRY USA .

I hope u have gotten an international passport. is written d zoogeria
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by samijay8(m): 9:23am On Jan 19, 2017
farokkunle:

Trump for ipob? They've brainwashed this iPod people

2 Likes

Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by discman2k2(m): 9:23am On Jan 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
23 years in power, I wonder the kind of political system they run.

African Political system, my brother. In Africa anything is possible: lack of Electricity despite Abundant resources & funds, Rape despite Abundant women, Brutal injustice despite abundant Security system & various levels of Courts & finally Dictatorial leadership despite being a so-called Democratic State.

So, pally, we enjoy African Political System in so-called Democracy.

We will get there sha, time does wonders!
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by manchester1: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2017
farokkunle:

I hope u have gotten an international passport. is written d zoogeria. no wonder u did so poor in english

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by konfesor(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2017
Jameh, this advice am about to give you is very expensive and all you need to win....... But I won't charge you for it...
"Jameh take off to some place discreet and kill yourself, you'll be celebrated like Hitler" IDIOT
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by rottenegg: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2017
In a Democratic setting, you can either believe it or not...but in a dictatorship, its believe it OR ELSE!!!

African leaders and dictatorship are like.....please were is Zuma?
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by Omoluabi16(m): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2017
This jammeh, does he love his people so much?? The man wants to plunge his people into a war after 23yrs. Whether it's an african problem, or black problem I can't say..because no sane person will act like this jammeh. The black man loves power so much, even to his own detriment. Today na today..the combined forces must oust this d.og. Africa was never ripe for democracy when the colonialists gave us freedom. Just a few years later, we fought like animals..killed ourselves. This continent, so blessed. .yet so poor
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by ZionJay(m): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2017
farokkunle:
nigger area .

**Attention Everyone **
Recently declared missing Yaba left occupant seen freely transversing the periscope of our neighborhood.

Fresh weyrey spotted. cool

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by Ugosample(m): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2017
farokkunle:
nigger area .

Is something wrong with this one"s brain?

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by farokkunle: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2017
ZionJay:

**Attention Everyone **
Recently declared missing Yaba left occupant seen freely transversing the periscope of our neighborhood.

Fresh weyrey spotted. cool

GET AWAY NUISANCE cool POVERTY
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by oskaaay(m): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2017
POWER DRUNK shocked shocked grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by mecussey(m): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2017
fly wey death wan catch ...e go first of all...block the ear.
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by kindnyce(m): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2017
grin
Segadem:

...and upon the warships, fighter jets from all over African countries,

and where is misfire fighter jet from Nigeria? Pls your attention is needed one more, misfire again to this man's convoys

grin

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by koladebrainiac(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2017
Ecowas cannot move in if Barrow is not swear in
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by frankmoney(m): 9:48am On Jan 19, 2017
P0p
farokkunle:

and in your mind Donald Trump would start a war in Nigeria or arm twist Nigeria to break up ? Lol make I dey laugh u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office / Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.