Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS (61964 Views)

"Photos Of Luxury Vehicles Acquired By Jammeh In His Final Days" / Jammeh Gives Conditions To Step Down / Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by farokkunle: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2017
kkboy:

Just Listen to yourself

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin zoogerian

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by farokkunle: 9:49am On Jan 19, 2017
frankmoney:
P0p and in your mind Donald Trump would start a war in Nigeria or arm twist Nigeria to break up ? Lol make I dey laugh u

zoo zoo zoo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by ArabMopol(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2017
Muslims are power drunk... Mohammed is power drunk and he forced Islam on u Africa, Usman Danfodio is power drunk and he forced Islam on northern Nigerians and neighboring countries, buhari is a Muslim and a Fulani man and he is forcing Islamic on us with the help of Boko haram and Fulani herdsman, so I won't be surprise if
Jammeh died in power.... religion of war ,TUFIAKWA
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by farokkunle: 9:55am On Jan 19, 2017
frankmoney:
P0p and in your mind Donald Trump would start a war in Nigeria or arm twist Nigeria to break up ? Lol make I dey laugh u

call it zoo mode grin grin grin zoo confidence eeeeeeeee

this zoo self grin grin grin they were even contemplating of joining aircraft manufacturing nations grin grin grin grin grin

produce tooth pick first grin grin grin grin
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by Bgorgeous: 10:01am On Jan 19, 2017
I don't know why greed has power of pride , my pride tall sha
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2017
only BABA IYABO can talk to him.
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by emi14: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hate him or love him, Jammeh is a "real" man!!! Only a real man stands by his words, the only downside is "real men" dont live long..... angry angry angry angry

Sober yet drunk, am not surprised. You're too controversial. Just look at ur statements. Very flexible.
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by Sgwash: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
embarassed

Is power this intoxicating and are incumbents this powerful?

Chai....GEJ was really a morĀ®n.

According to GEJ, if he had used half of his power... People like you would have been long dead, cos from your statement, I am not sure your brain can carry you through the heat of war...
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2017
ArabMopol:
Muslims are power drunk... Mohammed is power drunk and he forced Islam on u Africa, Usman Danfodio is power drunk and he forced Islam on northern Nigerians and neighboring countries, buhari is a Muslim and a Fulani man and he is forcing Islamic on us with the help of Boko haram and Fulani herdsman, so I won't be surprise if

Ur kind are always known for their half knowledge..
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by seguno2: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2017
ruggedtimi:
i hope dey wont blowup the royce phantom... cool

Why not?
Any particular reason?
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by asahnwaKC: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2017
A deaf fly..follows the corpse to the grave undecided
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by psammyCUTE(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2017
angeltolly:
Power drunken cow.... After 23 years in power, e never do you? Now you gotta be humiliated then learn the hard way. Ewu sad

fantastic!
23 years..... 23 likes!!
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by doubleZ88(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2017
rottenegg:
In a Democratic setting, you can either believe it or not...but in a dictatorship, its believe it OR ELSE!!!

African leaders and dictatorship are like.....please were is Zuma?

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by prof12(m): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=farokkunle post=52931709]nigger area .

stay in your country . stop interfering in GAMBIA BUSINESS .

ZOO IS REGARDED AS A TERRORIST STATE

zoo republic . global laughing stock [/quote
]
See your life
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
discman2k2:

African Political system, my brother. In Africa anything is possible: lack of Electricity despite Abundant resources & funds, Rape despite Abundant women, Brutal injustice despite abundant Security system & various levels of Courts & finally Dictatorial leadership despite being a so-called Democratic State.

So, pally, we enjoy African Political System in so-called Democracy.

We will get there sha, time does wonders!

wen are gonna get there? lawd knws that my prayers everyday is that those old Cargos controlling our political systems shld all die,dat way this country will move forward. I'm watching members of Abuja house of assembly delebrating on passing the bills about the use of made in Nigeria goods. I discovered that all most all of them if not all are old people no young pson , yet Dey keep saying the youths are leaders of Tmrrw, Wen will the Tmrrw com
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
the same system mugabe, gaddaffi, gbagbo practices..the one gowon, babangida and abacha tried to implement here. Africans have a long way to go.

truly we have a long way to go. our leaders do not have the masses at heart they implement Wat ever law that will suit them.
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by Omoluabi16(m): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

truly we have a long way to go. our leaders do not have the masses at heart they implement Wat ever law that will suit them.
It is well my sister. Let's hope the next generation of leaders do things differently. We can't go on like this abeg.We are a backward continent as of now.
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by rottenegg: 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=doubleZ88 post=52936955][/quote]
Thanks!
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
It is well my sister. Let's hope the next generation of leaders do things differently. We can't go on like this abeg.We are a backward continent as of now.
may God help us
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by chimalisco19(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=farokkunle post EVEN HERE IN NAIRALAND YOU GUYS WERE BUSY YAPPING AGAINST MY GREAT COUNTRY USA .
I'm sorry, TRUMP won't take it lightly with your type over there cheesy
But we gonna welcome you with open arm, if he kick you people out! I'm sure he's gonna do just that.
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by samwise180(m): 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
He should remember what happened to Gadaffi. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by Tino86(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
ArabMopol:
very correct. And they are blood thirsty too
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by ArabMopol(m): 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
Tino86:
very correct. And they are blood thirsty too
Dracula is first European Muslim
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by discman2k2(m): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

wen are gonna get there? lawd knws that my prayers everyday is that those old Cargos controlling our political systems shld all die,dat way this country will move forward. I'm watching members of Abuja house of assembly delebrating on passing the bills about the use of made in Nigeria goods. I discovered that all most all of them if not all are old people no young pson , yet Dey keep saying the youths are leaders of Tmrrw, Wen will the Tmrrw com

Well sis, i must inform u dat we r already in dat 2moro. if u feel whts happening Politically speaking is nt acceptable to todays Youth, den y dont u form Pressure Groups dat challenges d Govts status quo, mobilize d youth in diff sections of d country and seek for redress of whats happening now? Lemme remind u dat d first President of Nigeria, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, Dr Awolowo (Awo of Africa ), Alh Sardauna & d likes weren't probably older dan u whn dey started ruling d country. They revolted against d Imperialist Colonial Masters & demanded for d freedom of Nigeria. They arw today celebrated, tho some youth of today may not even know these folks.
Times have changed, ofcourse, because knowledge has increased, regional Political capacities have been upped & Political diversity is d bane. However, THE YOUTH IN NIGERIA ARE UNDER-REPRESENTED. How many Nigerians under 30 years are in high position of leadership? How many are vocal, resourcesful & well-networked? What obtain wt our youth is laziness to think for themselves, therefore, the older folks THINK for them & use them as Zombies.
#YouthAreLeadersofToday
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by discman2k2(m): 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
ArabMopol:
Dracula is first European Muslim
Bros, dis ur assertion is strong oh. Its quite an eye opening knowledge tho bt is it really true, pls?
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by ArabMopol(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
discman2k2:

Bros, dis ur assertion is strong oh. Its quite an eye opening knowledge tho bt is it really true, pls?
yeah , truth and nothing but the truth
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by timilehin95(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
MAVVRODIAL PRESIDENT

[img]MAVVRODIAL PRESIDENT
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by timilehin95(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
MAVVRODIAL PRESIDENT
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by Omoluabi16(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

may God help us
amen to that
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
discman2k2:

Well sis, i must inform u dat we r already in dat 2moro. if u feel whts happening Politically speaking is nt acceptable to todays Youth, den y dont u form Pressure Groups dat challenges d Govts status quo, mobilize d youth in diff sections of d country and seek for redress of whats happening now? Lemme remind u dat d first President of Nigeria, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, Dr Awolowo (Awo of Africa ), Alh Sardauna & d likes weren't probably older dan u whn dey started ruling d country. They revolted against d Imperialist Colonial Masters & demanded for d freedom of Nigeria. They arw today celebrated, tho some youth of today may not even know these folks.
Times have changed, ofcourse, because knowledge has increased, regional Political capacities have been upped & Political diversity is d bane. However, THE YOUTH IN NIGERIA ARE UNDER-REPRESENTED. How many Nigerians under 30 years are in high position of leadership? How many are vocal, resourcesful & well-networked? What obtain wt our youth is laziness to think for themselves, therefore, the older folks THINK for them & use them as Zombies.
#YouthAreLeadersofToday
nice write up, u must be a journalist.
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by discman2k2(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

nice write up, u must be a journalist.

Sorry to disappoint you ma, I'm with the financial system. However, there good news is that God is still interested in Nigeria and therefore will not allow evil to continue to thrive.
Our duty as members of this Great nation is our collective prayers & good patriotic comments & mentions about what WE HOPE IT TO BE. From my background, i do believe in the transient Power of Words (positive declarations).

Nigeria, it is well with thee!!
Re: Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
discman2k2:

Sorry to disappoint you ma, I'm with the financial system. However, there good news is that God is still interested in Nigeria and therefore will not allow evil to continue to thrive.
Our duty as members of this Great nation is our collective prayers & good patriotic comments & mentions about what WE HOPE IT TO BE. From my background, i do believe in the transient Power of Words (positive declarations).

Nigeria, it is well with thee!!
hmmmmmm, amen to that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office / Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.