Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Which Is More Important Money Or Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is More Important Money Or Love? (1700 Views)

Is This An Insult Or Love? (photo) / Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. / 20 Girl Trends You Either Hate Or Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is More Important Money Or Love? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:34am On Jan 20, 2017
bitchcrafts:
It is money of course. Even in church after all the long sermons of Love your neighbor, No be money dem go finally finally ask?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Important Money Or Love? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:43am On Jan 20, 2017
Both are very important in a relationship because there is always a concern you feel inside you when one is missing
Re: Which Is More Important Money Or Love? by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 20, 2017
money. ...... Money ......Money......Who love epp

with money you can buy love undecided
Re: Which Is More Important Money Or Love? by waluga(m): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2017
those people yearning for money,cant even do without a word that bind them with the subject in question [/color]"LOVE"....they always end up with "I LOVE MONEY" isn't it[color=#000000] tongue grin cool undecided kiss
Re: Which Is More Important Money Or Love? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2017
popefuse:
love is emotional u cant touch. Talking about stress it no stress for meoooo it depend on how u take it .
You are right depend who you love .. some love get k leg though
Re: Which Is More Important Money Or Love? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 20, 2017
Majestee:
your mama born you well

Thank you grin
Re: Which Is More Important Money Or Love? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 20, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Sorry ehn

Lol. Thanks
It's in the past smiley
I know better smiley
Re: Which Is More Important Money Or Love? by waluga(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2017
bitchcrafts:
It is money of course. Even in church after all the long sermons of Love your neighbor, No be money dem go finally finally ask?
lmao.....baba darijinwan grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Which Is More Important Money Or Love? by Genea(f): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2017
Amelian:
Love

With love double strength props up to go through hassles in life.. And with two heads, problems becomes easy to shoulder.
I choose love.

Cause money didn't help me nor him when I was in my past relationship with a rich guy. His wealth and status was even a curse in the relationship.

Team love#
awwwwn, money is not everything also love ain't everything.... There shud always be a balance
Re: Which Is More Important Money Or Love? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2017
AngelSweetLips:
Love... Money can be made and lost but love is forever.

Love is not forever, love fades with time. It's obvious you prefer money that's why you don't know this.
Re: Which Is More Important Money Or Love? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2017
Amelian:
Love

With love double strength props up to go through hassles in life.. And with two heads, problems becomes easy to shoulder.
I choose love.

Cause money didn't help me nor him when I was in my past relationship with a rich guy. His wealth and status was even a curse in the relationship.

Team love#
but most ladies can't wait for your success na
Re: Which Is More Important Money Or Love? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Martin124:
but most ladies can't wait for your success na

But most ladies can't fall in love with you.. That's the difference.. There is a man for a woman likewise a woman for a man.. When couples who are destined to be together as husband and wife meets each other.. Everything falls in place. But if one is with the wrong partner.. That's when trouble starts.. And money money and lots of money must come. Into play before she stays with you.
Sometimes I look at my security guard and his wife.. They are below average in society, but the pure undiluted love u see in the wife's eyes over her husband cannot be bought by money.. The protectiveness of the husband over is wife too is indescribable. Even though they are poor in money, but they are rich in bond and togetherness.. That's the love am talking about.
The man stands up for his companion anywhere in the world, the woman does the same.. Both have one mind, and one thought.
That's love is unbreakable and that's what am talking about.

So my dear, the woman meant for u will stand by you. Especially when. She sees your zeal to make it.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Important Money Or Love? by waluga(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
Amelian:

But most ladies can't fall in love with you.. That's the difference.. There is a man for a woman likewise a woman for a man.. When couples who are destined to be together as husband and wife meets each other.. Everything falls in place. But if one is with the wrong partner.. That's when trouble starts.. And money money and lots of money must come. Into play before she stays with you.
Sometimes I look at my security guard and his wife.. They are below average in society, but the pure undiluted love u see in the wife's eyes over her husband cannot be bought by money.. The protectiveness of the husband over is wife too is indescribable. Even though they are poor in money, but they are rich in bond and togetherness.. That's the love am talking about.
The man stands up for his companion anywhere in the world, the woman does the same.. Both have one mind, and one thought.

So my dear, the woman meant for u will stand by you. Especially when. She sees your zeal to make it.
this made me wanna love by force cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry....sombrori come an love me cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Which Is More Important Money Or Love? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
waluga:
this made me wanna love by force cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry....sombrori come an love me cry cry cry cry cry cry

Awwww cry
Sighs.. Be patient love will come your way and inbetween try place your pic on your profile and watch ladies that will click on your pm. It's that easy. smiley smiley
Re: Which Is More Important Money Or Love? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
AngelSweetLips:
Love... Money can be made and lost but love is forever.

My dear u are right.
Money can be made tomorrow and lost in a blink of an eye..and that's fact... But with love? It burns forever. And lingers on.
Re: Which Is More Important Money Or Love? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Amelian:

you very very right in your words,then if that the case,why then is it hard to go into a distance relationship,most especialy when you see the seriousness in him,don't you believe one can feel the love of who he has never met before,sometimes I just say to myself,I wish I had the right person who's gonna be that partner I desired,it hard to tell when som1 actually love you,to the ladies,but I think in my own way,love is like taking risk to be with som1 you don't know,there is a different btw love and like,som1 seeing you for a first time or your pics and claiming he love u,hmmm that totaly diff from you knowing her,grow in friendship,grow to like each other,grow to share deeds and all that,with all this when you tell her u love her,it definatly sure on what you want,I know I have som1 here on nairaland,but I just choose to be patient,maybe it time will come....
Re: Which Is More Important Money Or Love? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
both are important grin grin
Re: Which Is More Important Money Or Love? by waluga(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Martin124:
you very very right in your words,then if that the case,why then is it hard to go into a distance relationship,most especialy when you see the seriousness in him,don't you believe one can feel the love of who he has never met before,sometimes I just say to myself,I wish I had the right person who's gonna be that partner I desired,it hard to tell when som1 actually love you,to the ladies,but I think in my own way,love is like taking risk to be with som1 you don't know,there is a different btw love and like,som1 seeing you for a first time or your pics and claiming he love u,hmmm that totaly diff from you knowing her,grow in friendship,grow to like each other,grow to share deeds and all that,with all this when you tell her u love her,it definatly sure on what you want,I know I have som1 here on nairaland,but I just choose to be patient,maybe it time will come....
i could see yuh already break the ice by putting this long admonition on someones comment.....just saying though!!!! wink undecided cool
Re: Which Is More Important Money Or Love? by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 10, 2017
Love
Re: Which Is More Important Money Or Love? by waluga(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
Obimgbo:
Love
okay am here for yuh cheesy wink grin cool undecided kiss
Re: Which Is More Important Money Or Love? by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 02, 2017
Money oo, who love epp? Is it the one they will divorce tomorrow
Re: Which Is More Important Money Or Love? by waluga(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2017
Obimgbo:
Money oo, who love epp? Is it the one they will divorce tomorrow
lol...but wherever love exists there wont be case of divorce....but it does in all case of money, cos money is the root of all evil, either yuh have it or yuh dont...yuh will sha commit an atrocity ni shaaaaaa...if yuh understand....pls go watch 'COLLATERAL BEAUTY'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Mamagee Funny, Yes Or Nay? / Youtuber Releases Naiked Footage Of Herself In Order To Gain More Followers (!8+ / Video: Igbo Man Falls In Love With A Hausa-fulani Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.