Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju (73125 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies / Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura / Punch: Why Buhari Was Not Invited For Trump’s Inauguration – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by Melinde: 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
Is that why he wants to go on a vacation. Cover up... What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by NaMeAboki: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
Chai

Gej is riding higher daily

Abeg, who wants to go and dine with the devil?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by shegra58: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
EugeneLeeJnr:
Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited - Deji Adeyanju

Adeyanju Deji, former Director of New Media at the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP is claiming that former President Goodluck Jonathan has been invited to the inauguration of Donald Trump at the White House. 

He is also reporting that President Muhammadu Buhari was not invited. 

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/821997165375553538
this is not true. Evidence or idontbelieve it
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by Dee60: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
What a silly comment? Just like the PM of Britain was not invited and PM of Germany!

In the POTUS inauguration they invite people of repute not necessarily sitting Presidents. Unlike us with our never ending colonial mentality that will invite every PM in the world to our inauguration.

What will PMB go to do in US inauguration? It is never a time to attend to government functionaries. They dont have time for that. They are ready to work.

People just continue to shout GEJ GEJ, whereas his tenure left Nigeria bankrupt and tattered and that is a fact.

I dont hate the man. I just detest the sycophants around him that never really helped him to succeed. Even after he has left, they cant stop feeding him with lies.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by Dee60: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
temmytanny:
By the way, how many other world leaders are attending? By my count, i have not seen a national leader attending except ambassadors and Ex presidents. Even Canada Pm said he is going on canada tour (will you call that BIG SNUB?).

Do you mind them? A lot of these PDP and APC folks are so ignorant and illiterate on just about everything.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by lakesider(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lie lie
We will get to see ur yanah outside tomomorrow .
The inauguration will be live .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by MCEzeh: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
The difference is clear
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by mekuso89(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
GEJ can best represent Naija

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by BeClever: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
famosh:

mumu, stop trying to make it seem realistic by reducing it to $500,000. It was $500,000,000 that was mentioned. Now if you believe Buhari donated $500,000,000, then I apologize for calling you mumu; because your own unintelligence no get part two!

Must I stop to stone every dog that barks at me?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by ngolokante(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
What?...the same inauguration that even the Americans are boycotting?hahahaha birds of the same feather indeed do flock together

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
I can't accept this is true yet, it really doesn't make sense!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by sapele914(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
onexile:
Who wants to invite a terrorist to Whyte House?

Buhari is a terrorist - Oyegun
You feel bold to call the president of Nigeria a terrorist I wonder how you think the Americans and the Brits will view an ordinary Nigerian like yourself. I guess since the president represents and is a symbol of the people of Nigeria that means Nigeria is a terrorist nation no one citizen excluded. The Americans have a saying show us your president and we will tell you who you are.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by Ugosample(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
kingdompropty:
If this is true that means PMB is on a long journey.

Firstly who asked him to donate 500m dollars to Clintons failed campaign?

500 million dollars
Una no dey fear God with una lies

Hilary did not spend up to $2b on her campaign, and you think Buhari/Nigeria alone can contribute 500m?

Okay let me out it this way, Nigeria forex reserves no reach 30b
why will ne give that?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by Kdon2: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
EugeneLeeJnr:
Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited - Deji Adeyanju

Adeyanju Deji, former Director of New Media at the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP is claiming that former President Goodluck Jonathan has been invited to the inauguration of Donald Trump at the White House. 

He is also reporting that President Muhammadu Buhari was not invited. 

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/821997165375553538

Haters kill yourselves!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by Azo(m): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by osazsky(m): 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
slimfairboy:

invite bubu so dat he'll go and tell Trump dat his wife belonged to d kitchen n d other room abi?
Guy I swear u funny couldn't stop laughing
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by ebuclassic18(m): 12:10am On Jan 20, 2017
pressplay411:
On IPOB's invitation not US govt I'm sure.lol

now u see how powerful IPOB is,,,,,,,,keep calm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by edupedia: 12:22am On Jan 20, 2017
Dee60:

What a silly comment? Just like the PM of Britain was not invited and PM of Germany!

In the POTUS inauguration they invite people of repute not necessarily sitting Presidents. Unlike us with our never ending colonial mentality that will invite every PM in the world to our inauguration.

What will PMB go to do in US inauguration? It is never a time to attend to government functionaries. They dont have time for that. They are ready to work.

People just continue to shout GEJ GEJ, whereas his tenure left Nigeria bankrupt and tattered and that is a fact.

I dont hate the man. I just detest the sycophants around him that never really helped him to succeed. Even after he has left, they cant stop feeding him with lies.

IPOBIANS and silly fiction are like 5 & 6...let them keep enjoying each others fanciful world....OLODOS!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by DonCortino: 12:32am On Jan 20, 2017
vedaxcool:
A sex offender invites a Nigerian drunk

Pained because the pedophilia terrorist was not invited! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by Marshalees10(m): 12:51am On Jan 20, 2017
Hit like for our hero of democracy "GEJ"

He will continue to soar like an eagle!!!

Haters can find their way to the nearest transformer.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by Codes151(m): 1:51am On Jan 20, 2017
transient123:
So now, Obama has finally recognized the otuoke origin man abi? Honestly, these guys are just another thing I can't even describe.

The same Obama that eroded him to Otuoke, oga ooo.
hello!! Knock knock!!! Is this a cage or brain?? Well maybe it's empty!!!! Obama lol!!!! Oga Wakeup and smell your weed....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by Codes151(m): 1:52am On Jan 20, 2017
My own is that did that idiot have to tweet it that way?? What was he trying to achieve n besides I tot he's been relieved of duty!?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by hopilo: 6:28am On Jan 20, 2017
lovat:
Buhari can attend Adama Barrow swearing in inside Gambia Embassy in Senegal grin

All na Presidential Inauguration grin
Buhari always on the the opposite, world leaders heading to Washington DC while my president go the opposite direction London.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by Henrichemeka(m): 7:50am On Jan 20, 2017
Chai, nawa ooo, e no good ooooo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by ramatintin(m): 8:04am On Jan 20, 2017
picture of Oga Jonathan on d inauguration ground or adonbiliveit
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by sunnyside16(m): 8:41am On Jan 20, 2017
deomelo:

No, i sweep aside my fake sef and gullibility of consuming fake gists..

i concur
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by Kingspin(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2017
You mean this?. Abeg how many Nigerian newspapers reported it? Because is not chibok girl quack journalist.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by pressplay411(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
lovat:
Buhari can attend Adama Barrow swearing in inside Gambia Embassy in Senegal grin

All na Presidential Inauguration grin

How market?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by pressplay411(m): 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
Onboard1:
last laugh... sweetest. I think I just saw GEJ on Capitol sorry I meant Otuoke Capital. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju by coputa(m): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
pressplay411:

International figure for peaceful transition we agree but you forget that this is USA, they have all GEJ's secrets; all moneys laundered with receipts. I strongly doubt they'll invite such corrupt "international figure" to their inauguration.
The west knew that African leaders are dishonest,including Goodluck,but he stood out as an ambassador and symbol of peace in Africa.He has set a good precedent for others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Holy Family' Statue Erected By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.