Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,315 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Facebook User Says: I Regret Ever Smoking And Drinking With Bae. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Says: I Regret Ever Smoking And Drinking With Bae. (1065 Views)

Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Says: I Regret Ever Smoking And Drinking With Bae. by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2017
The Facebook user goes by the name *Sir Lin* captions his photo with a lady that and talked about how he used to smoke.

""I started smoking year 2010 and I stopped early 2016.
I began to smoke so bad when I thought I've been rejected by everyone, Night clubs became a hobby, alchohols on a hang over. One day My mind told me "This ain't where you belong" same period I saw the lungs of a smoker. That was how I stopped. I don't smoke anymore, I don't take alchoholic wine and beers, I don't go to night clubs. I decided to focus on where I was heading to and leave that useless life but that was the life they gave me. I see people brag about being bad and living life, I stay mute and say They've not tasted."

Take Heed and do away with a wayward lifestyle, have a nice day.

Re: Facebook User Says: I Regret Ever Smoking And Drinking With Bae. by iamDaisy(f): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2017
Mtcheew angry no man can make me smoke no mata hw much i love you.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Says: I Regret Ever Smoking And Drinking With Bae. by ikp120(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2017
I never drink alcohol in my whole life neither have I ever smoked. So I don't know what this guy is talking about jare.
Re: Facebook User Says: I Regret Ever Smoking And Drinking With Bae. by Ginaz(f): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2017
I don't know what to say sad
Re: Facebook User Says: I Regret Ever Smoking And Drinking With Bae. by dacblogger: 11:35am On Jan 19, 2017
Ok,good for you... undecided
Re: Facebook User Says: I Regret Ever Smoking And Drinking With Bae. by frenzydilz(m): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2017
Because of woman? It's wrong to let people influence you like that. Well, I started taking MJ out of my own volition in 2008...and I'll stop when I die. #MyLife
Re: Facebook User Says: I Regret Ever Smoking And Drinking With Bae. by dacblogger: 11:37am On Jan 19, 2017
iamDaisy:
You shld try reading the post again...dnt be in a hurry to blame men. smiley
Re: Facebook User Says: I Regret Ever Smoking And Drinking With Bae. by iamDaisy(f): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2017
dacblogger:

You shld try reading the post again...dnt be in a hurry to blame men. smiley
i did bt he said that he smoked with bae nd me i wont allow that.
Re: Facebook User Says: I Regret Ever Smoking And Drinking With Bae. by dacblogger: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2017
iamDaisy:
i did bt he said that he smoked with bae nd me i wont allow that.
Ok dear...
Re: Facebook User Says: I Regret Ever Smoking And Drinking With Bae. by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2017
iamDaisy:
i did bt he said that he smoked with bae nd me i wont allow that
you failed to read the main post,you only read the caption and the picture
Re: Facebook User Says: I Regret Ever Smoking And Drinking With Bae. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 19, 2017
It's all part of the act..everybody wanna act and look bad..trying to please each other..

That shìt don't move me..I'll rather do ME cool
Re: Facebook User Says: I Regret Ever Smoking And Drinking With Bae. by carzola(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2017
Ohhh lawd come down and give your children sense..
Re: Facebook User Says: I Regret Ever Smoking And Drinking With Bae. by LadyRomance: 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
undecided
Re: Facebook User Says: I Regret Ever Smoking And Drinking With Bae. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
iamDaisy:

girl, wait till u've had sex on weed.
Re: Facebook User Says: I Regret Ever Smoking And Drinking With Bae. by whizcartel(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
iamDaisy:
You never meet man.

(1) (Reply)

This Doctor Filmed Himself Having Sex With Patient: READ What Happened Next! / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 1 / 8 Qualities Of Every Womanizers, No 1 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.