Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Sex And Fasting A Tale Of A Devoted Woman. Part 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sex And Fasting A Tale Of A Devoted Woman. Part 2 (1623 Views)

Sex And Fasting. A Short Story!!!... / Sex And Fasting A Tale Of A Devoted Woman. Part 3 / Sex And Fasting A Tale Of A Devoted Woman. Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Fasting A Tale Of A Devoted Woman. Part 2 by naijaamebo: 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
As soon as Kehinde left for work, I decided to take his matter to God in prayer. I went on my knees and was lost in prayer for the next four hours.

”Father, defend me in my marriage, cast out every demon that has possessed my husband’s heart”. Proverbs 21:1 says, “The king’s heart is in the hand of the lord, he turns it whichever way. Oh God turn my husband’s heart away from sex and all things of the flesh during these 100 days of fasting, in the name of Jesus. Towards the end of my prayer, I suddenly got an inspiration from the Holy Spirit on what to do next.

There was no point trying to tell Kenny he could not have sex with me, I only had to use wisdom to avoid it by doing things that will not even get him interested. So I decided not to have my bath the whole of that day. I knew how much Kenny liked me bathing and all clean. By the time he got home around 7pm that day, I made sure dinner was ready. I could not have been more wrong because another argument ensued as soon as he came in through the door.

”Madam, have you sorted out your issues yet?” he said.

”What issues Kenny? Please come and have your dinner”.

”Did you think I was joking? Did you think not taking your bath will work on me? Or you did you think I will not know you enough to know that not taking your bath is a tactic to avoid sex?”

I was quite shocked and kind of speechless that he immediately realized what my plan was.

”Kenny, please be understanding. I need to consecrate myself to God”. I resorted to begging instead.

”Lola, get it straight, I am not asking you not to fast. What is wrong with having sex between 6pm that you break your fast and midnight that the next day starts? That is all I am asking” he tried to negotiate.

”I am sorry Kenny, I don’t believe that is good enough. I am supposed to be consecrated for 100 days. Having sex during that time just makes me feel unclean”. I explained.

http://www.naijaamebo.com/sex-fasting-tale-devoted-woman-part-2/

(1) (Reply)

Fiction: How My Wicked Uncle Tried To Kill Me / To People Who Want To Write — But Can’t Get Started / How To Create A Saleable Book Title.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.