Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) (42070 Views)

Five Reasons Why Ponzi Schemes Are Lucrative / Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by julioralph(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nice analysis. I don't like all this crowd funding/peer to peer stuff.

1 Like

Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by MVLOX(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
Instead make pple learn nw ooo na insult dem go start to throw later dem go come fall for anoda MMM... Anyway those way get ear go hear
Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by obinnaoduduwa: 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
I still don't understand people,every idiot with his or her own idears,if u know why it fails ,then tell us what that can make it stand fame,
Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by akandry: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin grin
Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:
grin Chuddy and his crooks are on Nairaland. They will still come up with lame posts to keep milking the brainless greedy goats. cheesy

maGREEDians are Nitwits wink
maVRODians are brainless grin

....And together they fool themselves cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
We know the logic behind mmm, the bad side is many nigerians arent exposed.
Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by FellepHq(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Go and develop your own. Copy Copy

No problem, I no copy again, let me go and find my maths texts
Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
Admin401:
Nairaland, you guys have really tried

honestly, you have played your part in trying to alert people which is what every patriotic Nigerian should do.

They its "bad Belle" grin
Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by 2tek: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM has come to stay.
# I stand with MMM.

REASONS WHY MMM WILL NOT DIE SOON AND MAY NEVER DIE

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a daily limit to the amount that will be released.This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME.NO MORE massive GH.A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained.This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused.MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) EXTRA CASH: You don't tell a man whose source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay PAUL.The man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul,He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.
(3) TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. The owner of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.
(4) NEW MEMBERS SIGN UP: despite media attacks, new members keep signing up to the program. The new members know that those discouraging them will not provide for their financial needs.The new members have seen people who became finacially free and empowered through MMM and won't want to be left out.
(5) OLD MEMBERS RE-DONATE: more than 3millions nigerians have benefitted from MMM nigeria and will remain loyal to the program despite attempts by some enemies of progress. They understand the ideology and will keep participating openly or codedly.
(6) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the way MMM survives. Its a one BIG FAMILY.
(7) PAUSE MODE: A pause mode/freezing of accounts is one of the strategies used over the years to ensure STABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY. old mavros are frozen and released gradually as the PH/GH ratio balances.Nobody will loose money,just delays.
(8 ) DELAYED GH: MMM sometimes delay GH to ensure that more money flows into the system to ensure a more healthy and sustainable system.Delay is not denial as everybody get served.
(9) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years,since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay.
(10) GENIUS MANAGEMENT: The founder of MMM is a genius programmer and mathematician. Russian and other internationally acclaimed technicians/engineers are working round the clock to ensure the smooth operation of MMM.
(11) CLOUD SERVER: MMM uses cloud server, not shared server. This explains why participants can use the website even when programmers are working at the background.Unlike other programmes that have to shut down for weeks and months for maintenance.No government can shut the cloud server, just as goverment CAN NOT SHUT facebook,youtube,twitter etc
(12) RE-START: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start will occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START.Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into yOur bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
easternguy1:
Rubbish post. Ponzi is the easiest way of making cash. It all depends on luck. Nobody is forcing you, so stop hating and allow the courageous ones to try their luck. You dont have any idea of what being broke means

Just look at this one undecided.....Na person born this one like this o undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by sleeknick: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
IT HAS BEGUN :
I just pity this country. I think it's really time for revolution. The people against the government. Make we kukuma destroy the country start over again. It's too much sef. Every time from frying pan to fire. Weda it's apc or pdp i don't give a hoot. I don't even think there is any political divide in this country. They are all one body acting a script. These same people who bash each other have their secret place of meeting where they strategize for their next move. It's time for we as a people in unity to fight this government and oust all of them. Very incompetent set of people in leadership positions. I watched a movie yesterday "Snowden" in that movie it wasn't even the fact that America is spying on the whole world that got my attention. It's the level of intelligence these people have. I was baffled. As it is, america is already in the future while Africa is still trying to copy their past. 
I get sick to my stomach when i see how our youths who are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow let themselves to be used as pawns by these politicians for their selfish gains. 
It is time to take OUR country back! 
It's not Apc or PDP who owns the country. It's you and i. Trust me. Even if leadership changes hands it's still going to continue like this or even worst. The political system needs to be purged. 
Lets start making the noise! 

REVOLUTION!!! 
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!! 
Lets kick off this trend. 
I'm ready to give my life for this course i swear! 
#GIVEMEMYCOUNTRY

Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by talk2hb1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Gbese
Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by Alexxgold: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
make una pity MMM people small na..

this yeye wey una dey do them with mathematical proof no good o.. lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by thaoriginator: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bet9ja.com
Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
Simple economics sense of proof: A business cannot have returns without "trade". Ponzi schemes don't trade!

3 Likes

Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by wordcat(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
Activa:
It's disappointing when I hear educated people say a ponzi scheme is sustainable or can change the world.

But then, not every educated person is smart or intelligent.

MMM: MILKING MILLIONS OF MUGUS

I've said this before on nairaland that the worst illiterate is the Educated Illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by spencekat(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
2tek:
MMM has come to stay.
# I stand with MMM.

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a daily limit to the amount that will be released.This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME.NO MORE massive GH.A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained.This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused.MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) EXTRA CASH: You don't tell a man whose source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay PAUL.The man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul,He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.
(3) TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. The owner of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.
(4) NEW MEMBERS SIGN UP: despite media attacks, new members keep signing up to the program. The new members know that those discouraging them will not provide for their financial needs.The new members have seen people who became finacially free and empowered through MMM and won't want to be left out.
(5) OLD MEMBERS RE-DONATE: more than 3millions nigerians have benefitted from MMM nigeria and will remain loyal to the program despite attempts by some enemies of progress. They understand the ideology and will keep participating openly or codedly.
(6) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the way MMM survives. Its a one BIG FAMILY.
(7) PAUSE MODE: A pause mode/freezing of accounts is one of the strategies used over the years to ensure STABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY. old mavros are frozen and released gradually as the PH/GH ratio balances.Nobody will loose money,just delays.
(8 ) DELAYED GH: MMM sometimes delay GH to ensure that more money flows into the system to ensure a more healthy and sustainable system.Delay is not denial as everybody get served.
(9) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years,since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay.
(10) GENIUS MANAGEMENT: The founder of MMM is a genius programmer and mathematician. Russian and other internationally acclaimed technicians/engineers are working round the clock to ensure the smooth operation of MMM.
(11) CLOUD SERVER: MMM uses cloud server, not shared server. This explains why participants can use the website even when programmers are working at the background.Unlike other programmes that have to shut down for weeks and months for maintenance.No government can shut the cloud server, just as goverment CAN NOT SHUT facebook,youtube,twitter etc
(12) RE-START: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start will occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START.Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into yOur bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.
Please stop!.The earlier people know that MMM is gone,the better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by delishpot: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
Una no Dey hear word. They said leave them alone it is not your money. Is it too hard for you to do?
Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by tatolevels(m): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Y u guyz carry anoda pesin mata 4 head lyk fire wood.....

Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by OBAGADAFFI: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
majekdom2:
Simple economics sense of proof: A business cannot have returns without "trade". Ponzi schemes don't trade!

That all, my brother.

Any investment without a product or service behind it is bound to fail.

4 Likes

Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by oluspicy: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
As a Banking and Finance grad, I always warn some of my friends that MMM is not worth investing on, but they tag me as a bad belle person. Am sure they are now singing a new song.

Even when CBN came up to warn Nigerians about the scheme, some gullible pple still went ahead to invest in it.

No wonder a Yoruba proverb says " Ori Okere koko l'awo, baawI f'omo eni a gbo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by daveemuobo(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
julioralph:
Nice analysis. I don't like all this crowd funding/peer to peer stuff.

MMM is not crowd funding. Mavrodians use the term wrongly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by linearity: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
obinnaoduduwa:
I still don't understand people,every idiot with his or her own idears,if u know why it fails ,then tell us what that can make it stand fame,

You can't shine sh1t, it is impossible.

Person dey tell you say sh1t dey smell, you dey ask how him go polish am, make e look good.

5 Likes

Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
majekdom2:

It's pathetic because most Ponzi schemes at least PRETEND to do some kind of business. People fell for MMM with them not even bothering to pretend.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by simiolu1(m): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
2tek:
MMM has come to stay.
# I stand with MMM.

(3) [s]TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. The owner of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.[/s]

Let me shock you. Visit MMM Nigeria's website; right click if you are using a computer and view page source. This is a screenshot of what you will see.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
simiolu1:

Let me shock you. Visit MMM Nigeria's website; right click if you are using a computer and view page source. This is a screenshot of what you will see.

LMFAOOOOO are you serious?

They used the word "scam" in their OWN keywords??

Modified: And they used WordPress. Chaiii

1 Like

Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
FellepHq:

No problem, I no copy again, let me go and find my maths texts

ok sir cheesy
Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
I don't pity MMM members at all, when they are warning them on this platform last year, most of them are shouting it's our money, that they should leave them, nothing is wrong mocking them... MMM don crash, shakara don end oooo

3 Likes

Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by itasakpa: 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
but the old members still donate o. i dont believe this theory until i see the on that include old members donating to new members. Story for the Gods
Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by adegeye38(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
2tek:
MMM has come to stay.
# I stand with MMM.

with all the article, its is still a ponzi scheme, that feeds on greed and when the greed gets too much its no longer sustainable.

1 Like

Re: Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) by realestworld(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=2tekMMM has come to stay.
# I stand with MMM.

[/quote]
this THING needs atleast 6years imprisonment. but first seun you need to ban him. idiots everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion / Zuckerberg Loses $7 Billion In Hours As Facebook Plunges / MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.