Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) (54107 Views)

Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. / "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video / Nigerian Lady Visits Jesus' Birthplace & Tomb (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by DNA123(m): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2017
Adeoba10:

Jesus Navas of Manchester city ni
I love this reply, it's so epic, some people are just so daft.

1 Like

Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2017
When my sister see the beauty of the place, her head started spinning and she start to yarn nonsense. How can Jehova and allah be the same when allah is a fallen angel? My sister come down to earth don't allow the beauty of the place to deceive you.
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2017
Trexnemesis:
It''s very obvious she has no relationship with Christ. No man/wOman who has experienced salvation that Christ died for, and the power of the Kingdom will say what she said. She''s completely ignorant and dead spiritually. I pray she gets born again and experience true life before it''s too late.

Point out what wrong she said and why you are now assuming the role of the holy spirit to proclaim who is born again or not
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2017
FuckTheMod:

Yea
I was dead before your Jesus was born.
No wonder no ignorance knows no bound grin
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by DNA123(m): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2017
jidxin:
ubangiji nd not allah
mumu, no be onlu ubangidi
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2017
Seun:
She could be flogged in many Muslim countries for going to the mosque without wearing her hijab properly. Her hair isn't supposed to be exposed. Muslim men could be seduced and forced to assault her due to her decision to terrorize them with her beautiful hair weave-on braids.
oga you be Muslim or Atheist?
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by DNA123(m): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2017
BraniacX:

They claim to be

They most definitely are not

They twisted an original history to suit their schizophrenic narrative

Answer is a capital NO!!!
Another MUMU spoted
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by DNA123(m): 11:02am On Jan 20, 2017
BraniacX:

Congratulations!

Clap for yourself undecided

You just aced the torah and mossaic law bravo!

Where does JESUS come into play here? Oh! There is no JESUS in your sermon! undecided

I wonder why christians are not jews neither jews christians undecided

Does it have anything to do with JESUS who obviously you didn't forget to mention?

When they call us christians, I wonder if it means christ-like and if christ refers to JESUS? Maybe it doesn't

The old testament is a reference to help us appreciate the new and the sacrifice of christ!

But 600 to 2000 years later, I guess islam and the koran just won't let the apparent blood lusting of the old go by because, how else can paedophilia be excused? How else can wilful ignorance be excused? How else can barbarism by mordern standards be excused? undecided

Wait does islam have a new testament? Ooops! Sorry, its a great white shark! It need'nt evolve!

Funny thing is, modern jews do not enforce the penal codes found in the torah's mossaic laws anymore but guess who is clamouring for sharia? cheesy yes that's right! angry
What is this one saying. Someone pointed out fact and you are ranting. This people self.
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
FuckTheMod:

Keep wallowing in your misery grin

Well, no sunn-shia is about to bomb me to smithereens any time soon, so my misery undecided

I love it cheesy
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
DNA123:
What is this one saying. Someone pointed out fact and you are ranting. This people self.

I am responsible for what i say and imply

You are responsible for what you understand cool

Your idiocy! Not my problem cheesy
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
DNA123:
Another MUMU spoted
By MUMU u know you're talking about yourself right? undecided
And you can go spot a leopard! Heard they had spots too tongue grin
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by Truthisit: 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Am not surprised at your spiteful response. Omo ale radarada. Read the history of your bloody prophet and his stone god. Get ' The People vs Mohammed'. Ara read it and caved in for truth. I am from both roots, and I can tell you more.
Adeoba10:

You are entitled to your unique stupidity... Enjoy Bro
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
Truthisit:
Am not surprised at your spiteful response. Omo ale radarada. Read the history of your bloody prophet and his stone god. Get ' The People vs Mohammed'. Ara read it and caved in for truth. I am from both roots, and I can tell you more.
Thought you went exile with Yahya Jammeh, how was ur joni?

1 Like

Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by NamieNamie: 5:26am On Mar 09, 2017
Being christian and black oxymoron. These Nigerians sure suffer from amnesia. Slavery is over, give back the whites their gurus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter / 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex / Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.