Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,101 members, 7,845,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Buhari Has Put Over 160m Nigerians Under Captivity – Arewa Youth Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Put Over 160m Nigerians Under Captivity – Arewa Youth Leader (749 Views)

Youth Leader Kills Huge Camel To Celebrate Buhari's Return In Bauchi State. PICS / Youth Leader Killed After Arriving Abuja For PDP National Convention. Photos / Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Put Over 160m Nigerians Under Captivity – Arewa Youth Leader by alcmene: 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
President of the Arewa Youth Consultative Forum (AYCF), Alhaji Shettima Yerima, has stated that the current government, under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari has put over 160 million Nigerians under captivity.
Yerima, who described the ongoing anti-corruption crusade championed by the current administration as a pure witch-hunt, said Buhari was only using the campaign to punish his political rivals.

Speaking with Sun, the northern youth leader noted that northerners were only good at grabbing power but don’t use it to develop their region.
He said, “It is so sad that Nigeria is undergoing so much crises and challenges, despite our struggles and sacrifices in fighting against dictatorship and enthronement of democracy.

“We were in the trenches fighting for democracy but unfortunately, opportunists took over the process of governance. Most of them didn’t make any sacrifice, and that is why they don’t feel any pain in the way things are going on in this country.
“Those who made the sacrifices were left with nothing, and that is why the over 160 million Nigerians are under captivity.

“One would have expected that with the collective efforts of Nigerians to bring about a new ruling party; to ensure that an opposition party took over from a ruling party that was in power for many years, by now Nigerians would have started smiling, experiencing change and breathing fresh air, but it has not been so. The situation seems to be worse than we had imagined.”

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/247418/buhari-160m-nigerians-captivity-arewa-youth-leader
Re: Buhari Has Put Over 160m Nigerians Under Captivity – Arewa Youth Leader by alcmene: 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
Will Awo descendants agree with this honest man even when the person being tackled is not their own undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Put Over 160m Nigerians Under Captivity – Arewa Youth Leader by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
MY family operates the Heavenly economy and so bu hari can never put us in captivity, he can only put those afonjas in captivity
Re: Buhari Has Put Over 160m Nigerians Under Captivity – Arewa Youth Leader by NIJJAking(m): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE....JESUS CHRIST LOVES AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE....you are not a mistake creature, God specially made you to be with Him here and in eternity in heaven. Give God a try today and you will know He exists and love you so much.
Re: Buhari Has Put Over 160m Nigerians Under Captivity – Arewa Youth Leader by Escalze(m): 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
hmmm
Re: Buhari Has Put Over 160m Nigerians Under Captivity – Arewa Youth Leader by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sai Buhari . . . Sai Change smiley
Re: Buhari Has Put Over 160m Nigerians Under Captivity – Arewa Youth Leader by BbcNews: 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
That Man Is Looking For Attention ,They Are Playing MindGames,So They Have Agreed They Are Power Grabbers

Where is Madridguy,Sarki Come And Spew Yr Ignorance As Usual ...!!!!
Re: Buhari Has Put Over 160m Nigerians Under Captivity – Arewa Youth Leader by sekundosekundo: 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
.interesting

Re: Buhari Has Put Over 160m Nigerians Under Captivity – Arewa Youth Leader by vatiqan(m): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
They shouted 'sai baba'; many lost their lives while celebrating! Today the very opposite of their expectation is what they get!

There are times I keep the self-inflicted injury, to myself; so that others would not mock at me. Arewa youth, Oduduwa youth, enjoy this change to its fullest!
Re: Buhari Has Put Over 160m Nigerians Under Captivity – Arewa Youth Leader by CowHard: 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
lalasticlala Hausas are now wailing
Re: Buhari Has Put Over 160m Nigerians Under Captivity – Arewa Youth Leader by proeast(m): 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thank God i'm not among those he put under captivity rather its the baboons and monkeys that supported him.
Re: Buhari Has Put Over 160m Nigerians Under Captivity – Arewa Youth Leader by madridguy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
I'm with Sai Baba till final whistle.

BbcNews:
That Man Is Looking For Attention ,They Are Playing MindGames,So They Have Agreed They Are Power Grabbers

Where is Madridguy,Sarki Come And Spew Yr Ignorance As Usual ...!!!!
Re: Buhari Has Put Over 160m Nigerians Under Captivity – Arewa Youth Leader by ckmayoca: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
E too serious oh. All promotional arrears cancelled for uch according to that short prof., now na to take ogboju collect people pension which is obvious next administration will say they know nothing about it.
Re: Buhari Has Put Over 160m Nigerians Under Captivity – Arewa Youth Leader by Pavarottii(m): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
When I said the brain cleansing of the zombies will start from the north, they tot I was lying. Just give more zombies from now till d end of the year and see events unfold for itself.
Re: Buhari Has Put Over 160m Nigerians Under Captivity – Arewa Youth Leader by mohaMADbuari: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Buhari change na yawa

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Northeast Delegation Visits Bukola Saraki / Leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki / The Protest Continues 6th Of February, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.