Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki (747 Views)

Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki / Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu / *leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki by ridwanomooba: 10:14am On Jan 26, 2017
*Leave Me Out of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki*

My attention has been drawn to a speculation on some online media about supposed meeting of some Governors who held Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to ransom and sought for Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki to take over the Presidency.

My first initial reaction was to ignore this empty rumour but after being inundated with calls from across the country and abroad, it became necessary for me to make clarifications from our own end.

It is a good thing that the Presidency had dismissed the speculation and showed that there is no substance to it. However, i feel it should be known that those behind this baseless, empty and unintelligent mischief are those who do not love this country.

Such suggestions as contained in the speculation can only bring ill-will, disunity and crisis to the country and i therefore advise the sponsors to desist immediately. More importantly, these trouble makers should refrain from linking Senator Saraki's name to their evil plot.
Re: Leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki by Ebubeslym(m): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2017
Source
Re: Leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki by Jabioro: 10:21am On Jan 26, 2017
The news emanated from presidency circle,so what fuss? Leave you alone ke!
Re: Leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki by quiverfull(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bukola Saraki, we cannot forget how you became the senate president. You have shown yourself to be a desperate and corrupt politician. We cannot trust you so we must be alert with these rumours making the rounds about the President being terminally ill and the VP being forced to resign.
Re: Leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki by TheTrueSeeker: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
ridwanomooba:
*Leave Me Out of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki*

My attention has been drawn to a speculation on some online media about supposed meeting of some Governors who held Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to ransom and sought for Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki to take over the Presidency.

My first initial reaction was to ignore this empty rumour but after being inundated with calls from across the country and abroad, it became necessary for me to make clarifications from our own end.

It is a good thing that the Presidency had dismissed the speculation and showed that there is no substance to it. However, i feel it should be known that those behind this baseless, empty and unintelligent mischief are those who do not love this country.

Such suggestions as contained in the speculation can only bring ill-will, disunity and crisis to the country and i therefore advise the sponsors to desist immediately. More importantly, these trouble makers should refrain from linking Senator Saraki's name to their evil plot.

My first question to the SP would be, Was there any meeting of the Governors? before we start debating if the Acting President was held to ransom.

(1) (Reply)

The Protest Continues 6th Of February, 2017 / The Corruption Of Buhari’s Death- Tony Iwuoma / "Sheriff Is The Angel Of Death To PDP" - Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.