Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) (4401 Views)

I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
So on this faithful day, i was sleeping on top of my five star bed and jacinta okorondu aisha came to the place i kept my stuffs and she bent down in a sexy position and opened the zip of my bag, pulled out my stuffs and started checking my things to see if she would see some money to buy indomie super pack, well she later saw 100 naira and she quickly ran to shoprite to buy indomie, and she cooked it and she belleful immediately, am so happy for her, hunger is no respecter of any man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) by iamDaisy(f): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re you ok?

1 Like

Re: She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) by BlackDBagba: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin....
Re: She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) by prince9851(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
@OP 1-0
Re: She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2017

4 Likes

Re: She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Madmen with crazy thread everywhere grin

Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
That Jacinta must be a stingy girl... she did not even share with you angry
Re: She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
iamDaisy:
Re you ok?
i think so cheesycheesycheesy
Re: She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
Fabulocity:
That Jacinta must be a stingy girl... she did not even share with you angry
yes ooo, very stingy girl, which state dem post you go?
Re: She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
prince9851:
@OP 1-0
gringringrin
Re: She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lagos grin
fairlyusedpant:

yes ooo, very stingy girl, which state dem post you go?
Re: She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hmmmm fairlyusedpant thats how ifeoma areola pastana came to my house last week I showed her my cock....guess what the girl came to steal the cock in the middle of the night after she cooked it she gave me the wings and lags angry this girls are not loyal

2 Likes

Re: She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) by EasyMind(m): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
OP you sure say you don eat?
Re: She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Fabulocity:
Lagos grin
ha congratulations, very good state, as a matter of fact i will be coming to lagos for my compulsory praise and worship and thunderous wonderful alleluia shaking evangelism, so you can join me for the evangelism at banana island, infact i actually live at banana island near linda ikeji house, but am in china, so enjoy your camping and you shall see me in your camp fire night performing my hit song ''skelewu'' gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
jesfrosh:
Hmmmm fairlyusedpant thats how ifeoma areola pastana came to my house last week I showed her my cock....guess what the girl came to steal the cock in the middle of the night after she cooked it she gave me the wings and lags angry this girls are not loyal
chai ifeoma stingy, and she did not even do praise and worship before leaving, infact give me her number let me tell her my mind gringringrin

1 Like

Re: She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
EasyMind:
OP you sure say you don eat?
yes oooo, i ate fried beans and egg, and i drank bobocheesycheesycheesy
Re: She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
fairlyusedpant:

chai ifeoma stingy, and she did not even do praise and worship before leaving, infact give me her number let me tell her my mind gringringrin

her number is 0905268911 tell her you got her number from fisting and player evangelical ministries grin

1 Like

Re: She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
Dirty minds!!! Lol
Re: She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) by Burgerlomo: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
You're genius grin
Re: She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) by popefuse(m): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
God why why why why did i open this thread
Re: She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) by skinnyinc(m): 4:47am On Jan 20, 2017
Good sense of humour..Nice one OP

(1) (Reply)

See What A Twitter User Said His Girlfriend Made Him Do For 6 Months / After S3x Pics! Miss Ur D!ck, More Of Ur D!ck For My P*ssy Boo Boo / I Almost Killed Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.