Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,817 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Gov. Okorocha Rescues Woman After Social Media Post Got His Attention (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Okorocha Rescues Woman After Social Media Post Got His Attention (pics) (1234 Views)

Imo Governor, Rochas Okorocha Rescues Accident Victim In Owerri (pics) / Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) / If I See Another Useless Social Media Post From A Nigerian Army Personnel... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Okorocha Rescues Woman After Social Media Post Got His Attention (pics) by UzuegbuProsper(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Imo Deputy Governor, Prince Eze Madumere Mfr wrote:

Today, at the instance of my Leader, our Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha & his amiable wife, Ugo Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha, we intervened on the precarious state of a woman, Mrs. Ezinne Emerenini who was delivered of a triplet (all beautiful baby- girls) but neither had means for food, adequate health care and to cater for her babies. The information got to me via social media specifically through WhatsApp by a Good Samaritan.

I led a delegation of members of Executive Council, which consists of the Commissioner for Health, Women Affairs and Social Development, Hon. (Mrs.) Ngozi Njoku, Commissioner for Works and Transport, Hon. (Mrs.) Josephine Udorji, Director General, Imo Foundation, Hon. Mrs. Pat Ekeji with the Hon. member, Imo State House of Assembly representing Mbaitoli State Constituency, Hon. Ifeanyi Nnataraonye to visit the woman who is in the maternity ward of Federal Medical Centre, Owerri, Imo State. We also took time to extend same love and care to other women who were also blessed with the fruit of the womb. By the Special Grace of God and on behalf of my Leader, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, they have become Rescue Babies. I have given directive to the D.G, Imo Foundation to take necessary steps to ensure they Babies and their mother do not lack all that they need...

May our good Lord bless and nurture them to grow to become great and useful citizens of our State and Nigeria at large...Amen!

Re: Gov. Okorocha Rescues Woman After Social Media Post Got His Attention (pics) by madridguy(m): 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Jazakalahu Mallam Rochas Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Rescues Woman After Social Media Post Got His Attention (pics) by Escalze(m): 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
undecided
Re: Gov. Okorocha Rescues Woman After Social Media Post Got His Attention (pics) by owodokiri: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
This my deputy governor has the gait of someone suffering from 'down-syndrome' . . Wearing 'trainers' with agbada and ishiagu doesnt help matters...

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Rescues Woman After Social Media Post Got His Attention (pics) by ring7(m): 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Not pic story Ooo,make He do something.
Re: Gov. Okorocha Rescues Woman After Social Media Post Got His Attention (pics) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin

This Deputy governor's dressing reminds me of APC/Buhari's leadership..very confused.
Re: Gov. Okorocha Rescues Woman After Social Media Post Got His Attention (pics) by chijiblaze(m): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
owodokiri:
This my deputy governor has the gait of someone suffering from 'down-syndrome' . . Wearing 'trainers' with agbada and ishiagu doesnt help matters...

Is it how your Agbada used to be?
I bet you've never heard of Uwe-Agụ?
What makes you think that's trainers he's wearing? 'cos it's white?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okorocha Rescues Woman After Social Media Post Got His Attention (pics) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
God bless Governor Robot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 17 ‘exotic Vehicles’ Seized From Ex-customs Boss, Dikko / Did Nnamdi Kanu Arrange For His Own Arrest? / Epic Picture Of Osun Governor Waving To A Mammoth Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.