Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

If Bible Prophecies Are True..... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Bible Prophecies Are True..... (1769 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje / Are True Christians Suppose To Participate In Politics? / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by realmindz: 10:16am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by realmindz: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Can you guess what the bold are, in advance age?

I've been waiting for a funny response like this coining bible locusts, dragons and beasts to modern day jets and helicopters grin grin Christians never fail to disappoint.

No sir, the writer was trying his best to terrify the readers with his cave man imaginations

3 Likes

Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
As loose as OT passages are called prophecies in the NT, what are the chances of somebody not fulfilling many of them? Eve gave Adam a fruit. My girlfriend gave me a tangerine. Samson never drank alcohol. I don't drink alcohol. Ruth uncovered the feet of Boaz. My girlfriend uncovered my feet when she rolled over and hogged the blanket. I had an ancestor named David. I must be the Son of God. Send me 10% of your income.

"every cake is the miraculous fulfillment of a prophecy called a recipe."

Abeg what abeg dat babylon prophecy.. Its there strongest point.. Am surprise they didn't mention it. Abeg dem dan catch dem? grin
Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by dalaman: 8:13am On Jun 29, 2017
Very interesting topic. One thing that I got to discover is that most of the bible prohecies christians always parrot are not written inside the bible but made up delusions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Do Money Ritual / Segregation In The Church... Christians Let's Talk / What Things Do People Think Are In The Bible But Are Actually Not In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.