Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu (3427 Views)

Buhari: Those Accusing Me Of Condoning Herdsmen Killings Are Evil / I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu / I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by mcee1(m): 1:03am On Jan 20, 2017
Every sane person know this guy is a terrorist.

Thank God for Buhari oooo, d Id*iot will spend a very long time in Kuje prison.

11 Likes

Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by Naija9090: 1:04am On Jan 20, 2017
mcee1:
[s]Every sane person know this guy is a terrorist.

Thank God for Buhari oooo, d Id*iot will spend a very long time in Kuje prison.[/s]

Afonja.

7 Likes

Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by Biafraordeath: 1:05am On Jan 20, 2017
mcee1:
Every sane person know this guy is a terrorist.

Thank God for Buhari oooo, d Id*iot will spend a very long time in Kuje prison.

You're an afonja yes or no

5 Likes

Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by darknetcom: 1:24am On Jan 20, 2017
Biafraordeath:

You're an afonja yes or no

he is insulting the igbos and you are clapping like an ape...

are you not black too??..look ya sef in the mirror again...

kanu said igbos are the followers of lucifer....capice??...

7 Likes

Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by limitless777(m): 1:32am On Jan 20, 2017
The SIMPLE TRUTH any day anytime t. BLACK MAN? forget any thoughts of redemption for him: he is unredeemable.

2 Likes

Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by Naija9090: 1:36am On Jan 20, 2017
limitless777:
The SIMPLE TRUTH any day anytime t. BLACK MAN? forget any thoughts of redemption for him: he is unredeemable.

Especially Afonjas. They are worst than Blacks!

4 Likes

Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by Biafraordeath: 2:22am On Jan 20, 2017
darknetcom:

he is insulting the igbos and you are clapping like an ape...

are you not black too??..look ya sef in the mirror again...

kanu said igbos are the followers of lucifer....capice??...

Mods please delete this rubbish BiafraudExposed thread this is distracting our struggle... Mynd44

Even if Kanu insulted us we his followers we are very happy about it... So do u want to go and die now or you want more answers angry

3 Likes

Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by Biafraordeath: 2:23am On Jan 20, 2017
Naija9090:

Especially Afonjas. They are worst than Blacks!

This BiafraudExposed failed to understand only the Afonjas are supporting him. No igbo man is supporting him and his happy

5 Likes

Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by Biafraordeath: 2:24am On Jan 20, 2017
Thechapterz:

IDIOTIC PEOPLE OF BEERFRA -IPOB

I hope mods are seeing this pics

6 Likes

Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by Naija9090: 2:28am On Jan 20, 2017
Biafraordeath:

This BiafraudExposed failed to understand only the Afonjas are supporting him. No igbo man is supporting him and his happy

His Afonja ewedu, red amala filled brain won't let him understand that.

5 Likes

Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 20, 2017
The Blackman should be told the bitter truth to agitate him out of slumber. Every thing Kanu said in his narration of that racist is true. Look around your environment to see living examples of blackmans inhumanity against themselves. Wow there is a world of gap between the psyche of a black and white. We need to understand that rain is beating us so we can seek shelter and stand alright. So I am with Kanu. Truth is bitter.

That guy attempting to portray Kanu as a misfit is only exposing the same weaknesses Kanu sincerely want the blacks to expunge from their nature. Just look at the case of Nigeria where majority of Yoruba politicians who felt slighted by Jonathan, decided to pay him back by supporting an illiterate as president even if that brought collateral damage to the entire country. This lack of foresight is cushioned by the immediate advantage they will gain by being in control at Abuja to allocate projects disproportionately to their region. Later they will cry that everyone now prefers Lagos. Lagos is congested; Igbo people should develop their place and depart Lagos. One thing as sure as the day follows night is that in the near future the Yoruba will lose political control of Lagos.

What of Buhari making the stealing of money a more serious crime than the urgency of ending genocide, just because it gave him adequate room to go after his political enemies. Yes if you ask me the black man is worse than Kanu described.

3 Likes

Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by darknetcom: 2:30am On Jan 20, 2017
limitless777:

you are unredeemable..
you are followers of lucifer...

your mullato said so on youtube video...
Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by darknetcom: 2:32am On Jan 20, 2017
jomonic:
The Blackman should be told the bitter truth to agitate him out of slumber. Every thing Kanu said in his narration of that racist is true. Look around your environment to see living examples of blackmans inhumanity against themselves. Wow there is a world of gap between the psyche of a black and white. We need to understand that rain is beating us so we can seek shelter and stand alright. So I am with Kanu. Truth is bitter. That guy attempting to portray Kanu as a misfit is only exposing the same weaknesses Kanu sincerely want the blacks to expunge from their nature. Just look at the case of Nigeria where majority of Yoruba politicians who felt slighted by Jonathan, decided to pay him back by supporting an illiterate as president even if that brought collateral damage to the entire country. This lack of foresight is cushioned by the immediate advantage they will gain by being in control at Abuja to allocate projects disproportionately to themselves. Later they will cry that everyone now prefers Lagos. Lagos is congested; Igbo people should develop their place and depart Lagos. One thing as sure as the day follows night is that in the near future the Yoruba will lose political control of Lagos. What of Buhari making the stealing of money a more serious crime to fight than genocide, just because it gave him adequate room to go after his political enemies. Yes if you ask me the black man is worse than Kanu described.

go bleach your skin white and join white people...

we blacks dont care about you too... tongue

6 Likes

Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by Earth2Metahuman: 3:13am On Jan 20, 2017
Biafraordeath:

I hope mods are seeing this pics
e pain am
Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by LoveMachine(m): 4:14am On Jan 20, 2017
It's nonsense like this that prevents me from giving my support. For whatever truth Kanu might say he has too many moments like this that prove we are diametrically opposed.
Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by Adminisher: 4:29am On Jan 20, 2017
OMG!!!
This is the idiot a whole generation of young people in the East is following
What kind of sorcery has taken hold of them?
IBOS are supposed to be smart na!!!!!
This guy is a loony.

5 Likes

Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2017
jomonic:
The Blackman should be told the bitter truth to agitate him out of slumber. Every thing Kanu said in his narration of that racist is true. Look around your environment to see living examples of blackmans inhumanity against themselves. Wow there is a world of gap between the psyche of a black and white. We need to understand that rain is beating us so we can seek shelter and stand alright. So I am with Kanu. Truth is bitter.

That guy attempting to portray Kanu as a misfit is only exposing the same weaknesses Kanu sincerely want the blacks to expunge from their nature. Just look at the case of Nigeria where majority of Yoruba politicians who felt slighted by Jonathan, decided to pay him back by supporting an illiterate as president even if that brought collateral damage to the entire country. This lack of foresight is cushioned by the immediate advantage they will gain by being in control at Abuja to allocate projects disproportionately to their region. Later they will cry that everyone now prefers Lagos. Lagos is congested; Igbo people should develop their place and depart Lagos. One thing as sure as the day follows night is that in the near future the Yoruba will lose political control of Lagos.

What of Buhari making the stealing of money a more serious crime than the urgency of ending genocide, just because it gave him adequate room to go after his political enemies. Yes if you ask me the black man is worse than Kanu described.

So u want us to ignore the politicians that stole. And we should kill the poor one that stole bread with jungle justice? And take it politicians own lightly because they are PDP

2 Likes

Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by midol: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2017
Adminisher:
OMG!!!
This is the idiot a whole generation of young people in the East is following
What kind of sorcery has taken hold of them?
IBOS are supposed to be smart na!!!!!
This guy is a loony.

We yoruba muslims must make Ibos hate kanu and pray to allah for them to abandon him. Even though we secretly marvel at his bravery under our brown roofs in oshogbo. grin

This is because we need Biafra to die so our muslim skulls can rejoice in 'one naijeria'.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by najoke: 11:21am On Jan 20, 2017
midol:

We yoruba muslims must make Ibos hate kanu and pray to allah for them to abandon him. Even though we secretly marvel at his bravery under our brown roofs in oshogbo. grin

This is because we need Biafra to die so our muslim skulls can rejoice in 'one naijeria'.

grin grin grin
Just like we frustrated osu ipod zombie hate SW on-line but enter Ekene Dili Chukwu enmass to SW. .....choi, see stupiditygrin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@op, my guy. .....keep up the good work

5 Likes

Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by Gr8tasign: 11:52am On Jan 20, 2017
I wonder the kind of education people do receive in this damn country.

if u ask op now he will say he's a graduate but lacks ability to comprehend simple logic.

Tufiakwa

Op u're one of those he was referring to

Ur blackmanism is second to none.
Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
jomonic:

And U think u made sense?
Go read about the all time disastrous 2 world wars. The magnitude of killings and destruction. Go read about the treachery and dark brutality of the Roman empire.
Go read about the monster called slavery and u ll never forgive whites for their monstrosity.
I hold nothing against whites but we blacks.
Though we blacks ve our shortcomings but we still learning to be bad.
There is a book 'The Madness of Uncle Ndidi' I read yrs ago, where he said; 'the irresponsibility of a man, however grevious, cannot be magnified into the irresponsibility of a race'.
Kanu is an eeediot for makin such a shallow assertion.

2 Likes

Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
IpobExposed:

So u want us to ignore the politicians that stole. And we should kill the poor one that stole bread with jungle justice? And take it politicians own lightly because they are PDP

No we should not condone corruption. But we must preserve and show utmost respect for human life. At the moment this is not the case. Where our president comes from, human life means nothing. Many people have gone scot-free with blood in their hands. How can you reconcile the zest behind bringing corruption under control and a disinterested disposition to curtail genocidal from the same person.
Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by Abagworo(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
jomonic:
politicians who felt slighted by Jonathan, decided to pay him back by supporting an illiterate as president even if that brought collateral damage to the entire country.

You must be out of your mind to write this nonsense. Jonathan failed and was booted out and has nothing to do with tribe. If Buhari fails like Jonathan after 2 terms and attempts a 3rd one we will still boot him out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
jomonic:

I reject to be stupid as Kanu claims if u accept good for u.
Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by LoveDecay(m): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Biafra Exposed the IPOB slayer .... I dey hail.

Abeg update us on port harcourt.... boys don find you tire
Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

I reject to be stupid as Kanu claims if u accept good for u.

If you are stupid and you reject it does not mean you are still not stupid. I honestly do not mean to be hostile but I believe my position is valid. I am looking deeper to pick the messages from Kanu. He means well. We must accept blame for our situation. The moment an individual begin to accept that he is to blame for his travails is the beginning of freedom. It is an individual thing as well as collective.
Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
jomonic:

If you are stupid and you reject it does not mean you are still not stupid. I honestly do not mean to be hostile but I believe my position is valid. I am looking deeper to pick the messages from Kanu. He means well. We must accept blame for our situation. The moment an individual begin to accept that he is to blame for his travails is the beginning of freedom. It is an individual thing as well as collective.

According to the 11th edition oxford english dictionaries. Stupid means lacking common sense. He claims all. And am not lacking common sense. That wa show he claimed 99.9% of igbo girls are prostitutes.
Kanu claim black men don't plan their lives more than a year. If he planned his. Why will his defendant bring just one pump action.
If he planned his why will he be sending people to die with a fake assurance that there is one jet one side...
Kanu himself foolishly proved to be a more black man. Called foreign observers to observe his innocence in court and was bullying police officers. Foreign observers still watching and he insulted Buahri. Still watching and his co defendant fought with a police. But u called foreigners to see that your'e innocent.
Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by EnvyandHate: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2023
The very first time I ever heard the black man was Satan was on Nairaland. Up until this time growing up in America I always believed that the Whiteman was the Devil but after gaining much wisdom and experience from others around the world I can say emphatically the Black man is the root of all the evil in the world.
Re: Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu by EnvyandHate: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
And they say it's the white man I should fear
But, it's my own kind doin' all the killin' here…

Tupac Shakur Amaru Garland.

(1) (Reply)

See Why The United Nations Will Not Interfere in this IPOB issue / Dr CHRIS OKAFOR Releases Prophecy About Biafra[video] / Vaccination For Monkeypox Panic In My School In Kabba Kogi State..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.