Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura (46884 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by airminem(f): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2017
Inauguration Who Epp? Wil That Refund M M M Participant Dough Back?
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by seenter84: 8:46am On Jan 20, 2017
Does this bring food to the poor mans table
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by facealone05(m): 8:46am On Jan 20, 2017
Who care
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by eitch: 8:48am On Jan 20, 2017
issokay, soon enough Jona lies will be exposed... prodigal son
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by 111jideofor: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2017
Immediately Buhari heard that GEJ was invited for Donald Trump inauguration tomorrow; He fell sick. Buhari is going to UK for sick leave; while the whole world is going to USA for strategizing and to represent their nation. And you still think that we have a capable president....

2 Likes

Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by Chikwado1991(m): 8:55am On Jan 20, 2017
What's concerns me when garri is still buyable?
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 20, 2017
MrTruth4real:

Shut up, if ur hero gej reacted Swiftly to boko haram, am sure millions of Nigerians would have been saved.

But your zombie warlord, said attack on boko haram is an attack on the north.
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by ofwest47(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2017
Pindi Di Pin ( End of the road) says Trump has invited GEJ to his (Trump) inauguration what a lie, or may be he GEJ is going on his own to witness the inauguration among the mammoth crowd that will gather together to watch the swearing in .
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by shaqhead: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2017
Toks2008:
Jokerman can you remember this?

Jokerman :
"Huh....??
I am no fan of Buhari, buh it shouldn't be so....
He is the president for crying out loud... well except he really actually funded Hilary's election with that $500 mil he was accused of...
Well, more grace to GEJ..."

Then I wrote this
"Wait for at least 1 week before you believe any media news."
I concur becos in a game of lies, patience is the only virtue!

Fayose and his criminal gang wl b somwia lafin at all the follow follow comments!
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by donbenie(m): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2017
mcee1:
Shame on to all Ipod zombies.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria.
This one you're masturbating all over the thread, how does this put garri for your table?
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by greatman247(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2017
pressplay411:
The real falsehood is that even the said invitation extended to GEJ is just impossible.

Patience-ly waiting for day break, to see Goodluck at the inauguration.

Wailers always fooling themselves to think GEJ is respected or relevant anywhere when he's not relevant in his own country.

I so much like your comments. By the way, even if they invite GEJ it doesn't mean a thing to me and does implies GEJ is... some fools are just mischief makers.

1 Like

Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by SIRmanjar(m): 9:25am On Jan 20, 2017
mcee1:
U.S does not invite heads of states or president to the inaugurations of their president.

Thunder fire that PDP of a guy.

Thunder fire PDP n their useless members

God bless Nigeria.
God bless which nigeria?My frend naija is a cursed country d earlier u guyz realize dis d betta for u guyz..The oppressd pipul and de wasted innocent blood iz seriously crying against dis cursed nation.
Zombies just dey bark over dis matta like mad pregnant dog..make una try understand say we no send if dem invite Jonah or not but as long as our mumu presido no dey dia no kwamz man. cool

1 Like

Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by Max24: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2017
Lasskeey:
grin grin grin
Are u saying Trump personally wrote his inauguration speech ? Wonders shall never end! Waiting for the day we will have a President that can write his speech. Can't wait to vote out nepotism and incompetence in 2019. In 2019, the intellectual capacity of anyone that wants to rule us must be ascertained through televised debates not just by shouting AAA -FFFFF -CCCC and then becoming President. Never Again !
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by Jokerman(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2017
Toks2008:
Jokerman can you remember this?

Jokerman :
"Huh....??
I am no fan of Buhari, buh it shouldn't be so....
He is the president for crying out loud... well except he really actually funded Hilary's election with that $500 mil he was accused of...
Well, more grace to GEJ..."

Then I wrote this
"Wait for at least 1 week before you believe any media news."
I do now... grin
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by MRLANNISTER(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2017

Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by XtrmeBachelor(m): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2017
why should dey even invite any of them,
dey must explain what really happened to those IDPs thats my own
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by jidxin(m): 9:46am On Jan 20, 2017
dammytosh:
Simple.

They did not even invite GEJ. That PDP guy is a liar
dont say wat u dont know.....he was invited
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by pepigeorge(m): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2017
adioolayi:
GEJ's spokes person goofed on this.... If other presidents were invited and PMB left out.. it will be another discussion entirely.
Why the lies just to ridicule PMB and score cheap political points
Till 2019..PMB is our president.. anyone not pleased with that can seek asylum at ]The Gambia

[b]
Till 2019..PMB is our president.. anyone not pleased with that can seek asylum at The Gambia

which kind English be dat .....aboki English
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by iluvpomo(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2017
TeamSimple:

When I say technical, I simply mean where more of brain is required than strength.
ha ha, why you de finish our graduates like that? They young shall grow IJN
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by yedidiah(m): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2017
They don't invite Presidents and heads of state. They only invite men of worth.
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by glossy6(f): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2017
So it is true
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by bamasite2: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2017
adioolayi:
GEJ's spokes person goofed on this.... If other presidents were invited and PMB left out.. it will be another discussion entirely.
Why the lies just to ridicule PMB and score cheap political points
Till 2019..PMB is our president.. anyone not pleased with that can seek asylum at The Gambia
You deserve cold orijin grin grin grin grin
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by Enemyofpeace: 10:58am On Jan 20, 2017
Chidexter:
Wish someone could invite me for breakfast. I dey hungry die.
come make we go lala house I know sey him go get snake meat and gari for house

1 Like

Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by focus7: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2017
It's ironic when pdp miscreants accuses APC of lies, when it is a common knowledge that lie is pdp second name.
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by tizzdi(m): 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
pressplay411:
The real falsehood is that even the said invitation extended to GEJ is just impossible.

Patience-ly waiting for day break, to see Goodluck at the inauguration.

Wailers always fooling themselves to think GEJ is respected or relevant anywhere when he's not relevant in his own country.
one word for this edioot
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by drealaz24(m): 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Democracats blame game
(1) Racist (2) Uneducated voters (3) Because she is a woman (4) Third parties (5) FBI director comedy (6) Electoral college (7) Fake news (cool Russia's fault
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by Signor5(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
lets stop fooling ourselves, Goodluck was not even invited and all this clamour of him is simply because buhari is not living up to the expectation Nigerians were looking forward to when they voted jonathan out,had it been is the other way round jonathan is history.
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by dosk: 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Aburi001:
Heads of diplomats and Missions are the ones that represent their Nations in US Presidential Inauguration in history till date, who choose to, no Head of State anywhere in the world is official invited in American History for such occasion.....

SO EVERYONE SHOULD BE EDUCATED AND INFORMED, and stop this national embarashment and disgrace.

People like you would make Nairaland a better place
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by Akinrogun(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Royalfurnitures:
He's not invited because Trump see him as an anti democratic agent

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

avoid partisanship by all means

otherwise it may lead to resentment by a segment of the market.

wish u d best in your endeavours.
Re: Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura by wellmax(m): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
nbright:
Lie lie presidency

Why not check up facts instead of displaying ignorance.
Google is still free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdullahi Abubakar: Best Governor In 2015 / Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.