Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu (46873 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by Biodun556(m): 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
I have been guilty of using Bola Tinubu’s health status against him. I now realise that if we don’t die early, we will all age and may suffer ill health. Thus, I profoundly apologise to @officialABAT and promise to focus on issues henceforth. May God bless you all.

#TableShaker https:///JXvkphy9Ki
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1537469966324219905?t=llBwmoEWKfLPuiLegPbRVw&s=19

68 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by Biodun556(m): 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
They said he is old but remains most active of them all

305 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by bicoloratrite9: 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu , Jah bless the leader.

500 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tinubu na him employer. All that Atiku love na audio. Reno na ACN and ACN na Reno

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by Cypress042(m): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Reno Omokri undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by datola: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Reno Omokori,... unstable as water.

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by KoronaKola: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria

497 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by Pandev(m): 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Asiwaju Jagaban

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by PoliteActivist: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Just that it is not only Reno, take his biographer below - when will he be made to apologize? Bear in mind this is his personal biographer who knows him inside out, and knows where the bodies are buried! Good luck to BAT.
Here's the verbatim transcript:
---------------------------------------------
First, Bolanle Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu has already signed a supernatural covenant or an agreement with a marine principality in Lagos State Nigeria. Thus says the Lord: "Woe to that man who puts his trust in idols and demons."

So, it happened when he was the governor of Lagos State during his first term and while his adopted mother, Mama Abibatu Mogaji was alive, the rituals were prepared. It was between 12 midnight and 3:00am, the chief executive ordered the whole of Ikeja the seat of government be in darkness. He - in sheer unclothedness - carried all the rituals and the accompanying incantatory objects down to the Lagos Bar Beach. Hear the Voice of the Lord Jesus Christ who reveals what is in secret: "I will raise up a man after my heart who will do as I want, he will burn the altar of Baal and the priests of the false prophets in Lagos, Nigeria and so he would cleanse the land." (2 Chronicles 34:5).

Finally, and lastly, the Holy Spirit says, the hands of Bolanle Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu are soiled with innocent blood. "Tell him," Says the Lord of hosts "Your brother's blood cries out to me from the ground." And the Sovereign Lord God Almighty cried: "Woe to him who builds a city with bloodshed and establishes a town by injustice! (Habakkuk 2:12), "Woe to the city of blood, full of lies, full of plunder, never without prey" (Nahum 3:1) and "'Woe to him who amasses what is not his and makes himself rich with many loans! How long will this go on?" (Habakkuk 2:6). And I did as Daniel did of old: You Lord God Almighty, You are truly the God of gods and Lord of kings, the Revealer of Mysteries, since you were able to reveal this mystery. Power, Honor, and Majesty belong to You forever and ever Amen." Asiwaju Bolanle Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu, the Jagaban of Borgu and the holder of many traditional titles has the right to contest for the presidency in 2023, but he will not win so my prophecy declares.

17 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by SuRamzy: 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bola emeka mazi kanu hamed tilumbu on your mandate bingos stand gidigbam. Comrade peace or pierces cool

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
Apologising for what? whenever you recover you beg!
Eat your apology.

Reno, forget him, an unstable man, swinging left and right on Tinubu and Obi. Blackmailing everyone to change their preferred candidate, instead of focusing on selling Atiku to the people.

Stop brainwashing people against Peter Obi.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by DeleTaller: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
I am sure Asiwaju will not think twice to forgive you.
Eyes don dey clear one by one.
Tinubu lo kan Egbe kinni yi wa!

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by RobustRoad: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

444 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by SarkinYarki: 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
KoronaKola:
Asiwaju baba Seyi He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria

Beat cabinet that didn't give Lagos water ? You are a clown

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by Afamed: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Before you offend Asiwaju, he has already forgiven you ahead.

430 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by TallerKola: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems.

419 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
TallerKola:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems.
Let the candidate speak for themselves. And we judge them well accordingly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by mascot87(m): 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tinubu have already forgiven all haters even when they are hating him. That is why he is focused

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by ygowon: 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Reno is trying to emphasize that Tinubu is suffering from old man sickness

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by Honor10: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
I know Asiwaju will not even dignify him with a response.

BAT 2023

309 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by mystery22: 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Atiku and tinubu supporters are now one grin fighting against the only decent candidate Peter

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by derecho(m): 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
You just reminded me of Jacob's curse on Reuben his first son
datola:
Reno Omokori, as unstable as water.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by Golan007: 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Beat cabinet that didn't give Lagos water ? You are a clown

Ice water is rushing in Abagana.

That's why they coined the term mpuru mmiri.

286 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by Pakute: 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
After ipob pigs insulted and threatened his daughter, he came back begging Tinubu.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by PoliteActivist: 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
ygowon:
Reno is trying to emphasize that Tinubu is suffering from old man sickness

It is actually a veiled insult, yet he got them fooled!
He's emphasizing BAT is aged and suffers from ill-health!

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by SarkinYarki: 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:

Ice water is rushing in Abagana.

That's why they coined the term mpuru mmiri.

Which kind person you be sef ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by ygowon: 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
PoliteActivist:

It is actually a veiled insult, yet he got them fooled!
He's emphasizing BAT is aged and suffers from ill-health!
Exactly. But they lack that sense to capture the message Reno was trying to pass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by ceede2: 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
Reno again!!! I thought Reno wouldn't grow old and other saying trash about age.

Las Las then don they pay homage.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by ygowon: 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
ceede2:
Reno again!!! I thought Reno wouldn't grow old and other saying trash about age.

Las Las then don they pay homage.
He take style yarb Tinubu say he old and it's not Tinubu's fault to suffer from Oldman disease

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by ceede2: 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
ygowon:
He take style yarb Tinubu say he old and it's not Tinubu's fault to suffer from Oldman disease
... either way, what does (apologize) mean in your fico?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by ceede2: 12:31am On Jun 17, 2022
ygowon:
Sorry to say u are stup!d. Is that apology?
I just ask you a simple question but Mr know it all see the way you respond.

My judgement.

Ion think I quote you when I give my comment.

If you are looking for audience check my moniker well, from today don't ever quote or mentioned me again.

You lack training.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM / Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje / 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.