Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? (3204 Views)

Dream Meaning Of Crying / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / Michael Jackson Is Spotted Singing In Nigeria [video/picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 6:24am On Jan 20, 2017
I am a singer and a performer in real life, and i can't do without singing a day, but so many times in my dream i sing love song and danceable song to my audience, where people feel happy and i also feel great too. But havè not enjoyed real life performance due to cash/capital, my singing career is still hanging, thou i am still working hard. So what does my dream means, it happen once in a while, it is not first or second time of dreaming that i am singing.
Re: Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? by darbeelicous(f): 6:31am On Jan 20, 2017
hmmmmm..... U have a bright future!
Ur bill is #5,000 economy is hard, nothing is free!
Re: Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 6:38am On Jan 20, 2017
darbeelicous:
hmmmmm..... U have a bright future!
Ur bill is #5,000 economy is hard, nothing is free!

uhmm-Motigbo o
thanks
Re: Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? by saxwizard(m): 6:43am On Jan 20, 2017
lol.....don't just sing in your dream oooo look critically at it. ......from those dreams do u get to sing new song

The dream could be giving you your next hit song.

oya next r Kelly in the making. ..........sing they go no fear
Re: Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? by Olu317(m): 6:57am On Jan 20, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

uhmm-Motigbo o
thanks
FIRST,I HOPE YOU ARE HONEST ABOUT YOUR DREAM. THERE ARE TWO KIND OF DREAMS.1st . THE ONE THAT IS BASED ON EMOTIONS AND YOU DONT DREAM IT INTO WAKING UP WHILE YOU SEE IT LIKE A FLASH (your thought and aspiration toward life while you slept having it in your heart)... and it turned out as a DREAM. This kind of DREAM has no true meaning but came into being as a result of self desire to get to one's target in life . 2nd . THE TYPE THAT YOU DEEP SLEPT AND HAVING NO THOUGHT OF ANYTHING OR WHATSOEVER BUT SEE SOMETHING HAPPENED AND DREAM IT INTO WAKING UP AND SEE IT LIKE A FLASH.(the second dream can be divided into two because some dreams are warning and some for assignment). WHICH AMONG DOES YOUR DREAM FALL INTO?
Re: Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 7:08am On Jan 20, 2017
saxwizard:
lol.....don't just sing in your dream oooo look critically at it. ......from those dreams do u get to sing new song

The dream could be giving you your next hit song.

oya next r Kelly in the making. ..........sing they go no fear

i am a song writer, so my song are always new...maybe i shud be taking note, i do remb. D lyrics when i wake many times sha! Thanks.
Re: Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 7:15am On Jan 20, 2017
Olu317:
FIRST,I HOPE YOU ARE HONEST ABOUT YOUR DREAM. THERE ARE TWO KIND OF DREAMS.1st . THE ONE THAT IS BASED ON EMOTIONS AND YOU DONT DREAM IT INTO WAKING UP WHILE YOU SEE IT LIKE A FLASH (your thought and aspiration toward life while you slept having it in your heart)... and it turned out as a DREAM. This kind of DREAM has no true meaning but came into being as a result of self desire to get to one's target in life . 2nd . THE TYPE THAT YOU DEEP SLEPT AND HAVING NO THOUGHT OF ANYTHING OR WHATSOEVER BUT SEE SOMETHING HAPPENED AND DREAM IT INTO WAKING UP AND SEE IT LIKE A FLASH.(the second dream can be divided into two because some dreams are warning and some for assignment). WHICH AMONG DOES YOUR DREAM FALL INTO?

thanks so much for your own perspective and critical look.
Dream hav always being d means of communicating with God for me, so i dnt dream serious dream always, God normally speaks to me through dream, but every time, so i took my dream so serious, i do inform my prophets n pastor abt it, but dreaming seeing myself singing, i felt like i dnt want to inform pple close to me...moreover, Thou i love to be a singer, cos that has always be my way of life as a kid, but currently i am working my Business, so i am not even having thought of music, except that i write and sing new daily. #good-song. I can drop my lyrics free of charge

1 Like

Re: Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? by EmperorLee(m): 7:44am On Jan 20, 2017
That which you are supposed to be doing in reality is what has been swapped into the dream world. You are destined to be a great musician, performing to large crowds but your enemies don't want that to happen, hence they make you busy with some other things in reality, therefore making you to abandon that which is your real purpose in life.

Pray.

1 Like

Re: Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? by sinaj(f): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2017
Olu317:
what about fighting with witches in d dream or praying in d dream sad

1 Like

Re: Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 20, 2017
EmperorLee:
That which you are supposed to be doing in reality is what has been swapped into the dream world. You are destined to be a great musician, performing to large crowds but your enemies don't want that to happen, hence they make you busy with some other things in reality, therefore making you to abandon that which is your real purpose in life.

Pray.
Pastor Lee grin cheesy grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? by Olu317(m): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

thanks so much for your own perspective and critical look.
Dream hav always being d means of communicating with God for me, so i dnt dream serious dream always, God normally speaks to me through dream, but every time, so i took my dream so serious, i do inform my prophets n pastor abt it, but dreaming seeing myself singing, i felt like i dnt want to inform pple close to me...moreover, Thou i love to be a singer, cos that has always be my way of life as a kid, but currently i am working my Business, so i am not even having thought of music, except that i write and sing new daily. #good-song. I can drop my lyrics free of charge
Your dream can simply inform you of your genuine nature of work God designate for you. However, there are two types of singers.The ones who sings for self exaltation and money seekers And the ones who sing to bring the world on their knees to JESUS CHRIST to accept him as their personal lord and saviour and also to praise His name. The choice is before you. However, in your dealing, be wise in the path you chose. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? by Olu317(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2017
sinaj:
what about fighting with witches in d dream or praying in d dream sad
FIGHTING IN THE DREAM WITH WITCH OR WITCHES (IF WITCHES ARE MANY) CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS BECAUSE IF ONE'S SPIRIT IS WEAK AND SUCH BATTLE WAS LOST BY THE DREAMER DEPENDING ON WHAT EXACTLY WAS BEEN FOUGHT OVER . THEN,THE PERSON BECOMES DRAWN BACK IN LIFE OR SOME MIGHT EVEN LOOSES HIS LIFE WITHIN SHORT PERIOD OF TIME EXCEPT PRAYER AND FASTING IS OBSERVED TO ASK GOD FOR REDEMPTION FROM THE POWER OF NEGATIVE EFFECT OF SUCK SPIRITUAL ATTACK .IF YOU HAVE DEEP KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE BOOK CALLED BIBLE, YOU WILL SEE WHERE JESUS MENTIONED, THE IMPORTANCE OF HAVING KNOWLEDGE WITH WHOM WE FIGHT DAILY IN OUR LIVES(we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers,rulers of darkness, wickedness in high places(Prince of Persia) .Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Still need more help
Re: Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
@OP

Be wary of problem and falsehood in your waking life.
Re: Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
@OP

Be wary of problem and falsehood in your waking life.

thanks but i dnt understand u.
Re: Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

thanks but i dnt understand u.

You're welcome. Meanwhile, that I stated there is the meaning of your said dream. Just be careful that's all.

1 Like

Re: Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? by ELShehzad: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
U're de next Davido'll sign... SONY music dey find U now

1 Like

Re: Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? by enuk80(m): 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:
I am a singer and a performer in real life, and i can't do without singing a day, but so many times in my dream i sing love song and danceable song to my audience, where people feel happy and i also feel great too. But havè not enjoyed real life performance due to cash/capital, my singing career is still hanging, thou i am still working hard. So what does my dream means, it happen once in a while, it is not first or second time of dreaming that i am singing.

you need deliverance...NA your fellow under world crew u dey sing to
Re: Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 7:08am On Jan 21, 2017
enuk80:

you need deliverance...NA your fellow under world crew u dey sing to

Can u refer me to any deliverance center then?
Re: Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? by enuk80(m): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

Can u refer me to any deliverance center then?
just go cele
Re: Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
enuk80:

just go cele

uhmm Cele of all thing..;i fear o

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before / I Hate Light-Skinned Girls! / I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.