Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Proof That Trump Invited IPOB (see Evidence) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That Trump Invited IPOB (see Evidence) (3210 Views)

Why Trump Invited Buhari To Washington / Updated: Why Trump Invited Buhari To Washington / IPOB: See Photos Of The Men Who Signed For Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Trump Invited IPOB (see Evidence) by RisingSun1: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2017
By Paul Ihechi Alagba and Ben Alvin Obi For Family Writers
President-elect of the United States of America, Donald J Trump has sent an official invitation to the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB to be in attendance at his inauguration ceremony as the 45th President of USA. The invitation which was sent to IPOB leadership yesterday by Donald Trump's Press Secretary, has it that a special VIP slot has been mapped out for a representative of the Indigenous People of Biafra at the event.
"I Just received a call from the press secretary of Trump, Biafrans have been given one slot to sit at the VIP during the Inauguration." American activist and Trump supporter, Candy Stallworth confirmed to Biafrans on her Facebook page.
The leadership of IPOB has confirmed to Family Writers that IPOB Deputy Coordinator National Eastern Area USA, will be representing IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu who is being incarcerated by President Buhari's government at the historical event.
Furthermore, Family Writers' findings have revealed that Nigeria president, Muhammadu Buhari who is not invited at the event has opted to vacate his office for a London for 10days, having been disappointed that his government has been completely ignored by the Trump team. Family Writers intelligence has disclosed that Buhari, the president of Nigeria have been gripped with fear that sooner or later, he will be in jail for ordering the killing and incarceration of thousands of Biafrans. It explained that Buhari's paranoia is as a result of the fact that the incoming US President, Donald Trump will not take it easy with his tyrannical government, over the continuous incarceration of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu. Meanwhile, millions of Biafrans are currently rallying in Biafra land in solidarity with the US inauguration of president-elect, Donald Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Trump Invited IPOB (see Evidence) by najoke: 11:34am On Jan 20, 2017
Oh my. ...LIEIPODS. ...I, an Afonja, volunteer to go, I promise to behave grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Trump Invited IPOB (see Evidence) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2017
Afonjas are out of news

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Trump Invited IPOB (see Evidence) by midol: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
We yoruba muslims pray to Allah that this is not true. Insha Allah!

5 Likes

Re: Proof That Trump Invited IPOB (see Evidence) by KINGwax007(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
I am die

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Trump Invited IPOB (see Evidence) by darknetcom: 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
ipob propaganda...

6 Likes

Re: Proof That Trump Invited IPOB (see Evidence) by orimsamsam(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
midol:
lolz. This ugh exporter don happy die,

We Knw u are rumour mongers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Trump Invited IPOB (see Evidence) by darknetcom: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
najoke:
Oh my. ...LIEIPODS. ...I an Afonja volunteer to go, I promise to behave grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ohh my..who read the epistle..??...who??...

chaiii...

1 Like

Re: Proof That Trump Invited IPOB (see Evidence) by najoke: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
midol:
We frustrated ipod osu zombie jews just confirmed your post why peop callus zombie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Proof That Trump Invited IPOB (see Evidence) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
darknetcom:
ipob propaganda...

What baffles me is how these guys believe the lies. I met an IPOB believer and he told me Donald Trump will send US Marines to attack President Buhari.

I was like WTF.

6 Likes

Re: Proof That Trump Invited IPOB (see Evidence) by darknetcom: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

What baffles me is how these guys believe the lies. I met an IPOB believer and he told me Donald Trump will send US Marines to attack President Buhari.

I was like WTF.

welcome to insanity....

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Trump Invited IPOB (see Evidence) by Pavore9: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
The U.S embassy in Nigeria is in a better position to give us the 'list " of those "invited'! cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu / APC May Reverse Obaseki disqualification Made By Suspended Oshiomhole / Gaidom Gets Buhari Endorsement To Become New Chairman as Oshiomole panics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.