Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu (3202 Views)

Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office / Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by freeman131: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has vowed to abandon the agitation for the Republic of Biafra if President Muhammadu Buhari’s office in Aso Rock, is accessed after the death of Abba Kayri.

Naija News had reported earlier that Abba Kyari, the Chief of Staff to the President died of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on Friday, April 17.

A statement on the micro-blogging site, Twitter by Femi Adesina, the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity confirmed the development.

The Presidential media aide tweeted: “The deceased had tested positive to the ravaging COVID-19 and had been receiving treatment. But he died on Friday, April 17, 2020.

“May God accept his soul. Funeral arrangements will be announced shortly,” Adesina had tweeted.

Reacting to Kyari’s death during a live broadcast on Saturday, Kanu, who is on exile in the United Kingdom, alleged that the Presidential office cannot be accessed because the palm print of late Kyari is needed to open the door to the President‘s office.

Speaking on Radio Biafra, the IPOB leader said: “If you can go into the presidential office and stream from that office, I will abandon Biafra. The key to the office is lying somewhere in the grave in Abuja. You cannot access the office.

“They need Abba Kyari to open the Presidential office. They need to do the palm print of Abba Kyari to open the office,” Kanu alleged.

“If they can enter the presidential office and stream live from there, I will abandon Biafra, I will come on LIVE to apologize and abandon Biafra. But they can’t do it, the Chinese is working tirelessly to meltdown the door.

“He (Abba Kyari) was cremated when he died, no retina scan, no palm print, they cannot access the office. Anybody they are receiving now cannot go into the office,” Kanu alleged.

Kanu added that the presidential office is not where President Buhari who he describes as “Jubril of Sudan” sits and Watch Champions League after eating Nkwobi, but where Presidents sits to work.

“That Boy from Sudan is eating Nkwobi, they brought an Igbo girl for him and he started Nkwobi, I don’t know how he developed the taste for Nkwobi. Now there is no more Champions League, I don’t know what he will be watching.

“They can only take visitors to the room where Jubril (Buhari) watch Champions League and not the Presidential office. That place is banned before you open it, you need to scan the retina and Palm Print of Abba Kyari and that is how Abba Kyari became the most powerful man.

“After Buhari died, only Abba Kyari had access to the Presidential Villa, Now that Kyari is dead, they cremated him, they would have cut of his hand but they couldn’t because of Coronavirus,” he alleged.

https://www./2020/04/19/abba-kyari-i-will-abandon-biafra-if-buharis-office-is-nnamdi-kanu/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by Oxb90: 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
That's a man that's sure of his word.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hmmmmmmm
Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by Okoroawusa: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Akuko eji otele ege....

Onye isi ngbaka
Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by Erosion2020: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
We're waiting sha
Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by slivertongue: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
story story... story
Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Canary want to share the national cake of the zoo
Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by ThatFairGuy: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ori omo burú, ìyá e bu'ekun ni Nnamdi Kanu. He should keep fooling his likes...

Omenkata Will Soon report me to that mod and he'll ban me for this

You all will be expose on nairaland.

Modified. This same comment below in the picture was first deleted before it was re-uploaded. What's happening on NL? He has reported me to that mod, watch as I'll be ban for days by him. Seun, this isn't proper at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by edo3(m): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Am in a fix ryt now,, don't know what to belief again
Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by ghostwriter0147: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Say NO to drugs! ...because honestly, this man's case just seems like another case...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by ThatFairGuy: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Why is all the Ill comments about Yorubas I reported deleted just now? Why? Seun
Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by skyman200(m): 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is just a challenge to Afonjo journalist.
Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by uba1991: 2:44am On Apr 21, 2020
I Will join the biafran struggle if NNAMDI KANU come back to Nigeria from now to next month.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by WATCHOVER(m): 3:51am On Apr 21, 2020
I think is time we Nigerians begin to investigate this allegations instead of insulting Nnamdi Kanu.

Someone with knowledge will sense that something is wrong in Aso Rock.

No coordinations at all, every body is acting like a boss of his own in the villa.

This is the time we need our Journalists to step up their game by unveiling the truth in Aso Rock.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by Difrent: 5:19am On Apr 21, 2020
WATCHOVER:
I think is time we Nigerians begin to investigate this allegations instead of insulting Nnamdi Kanu.

No coordinations at all, every body is acting like a boss of his own in the villa.

This is the time we need our Journalists to step up their game by unveiling the truth in Aso Rock.

Nigerians have investigated and have discovered the Jubril El Sudani story to be bullsh*t that only exist in the imagination of NK and his biafrapigs........ No need investigating anything again as

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by Bighead9: 5:36am On Apr 21, 2020
Biafran is now dead and buried. Nnamdi Kanu should move on with his scam, we Igbo's now believe in Mazi Buhari.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by Sctests: 6:51am On Apr 21, 2020
Ohamadike is right.
Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 6:53am On Apr 21, 2020
Access or no access, it's obvious you will soon abandoned the struggle as only few gullible supporters take you serious now

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by WATCHOVER(m): 7:00am On Apr 21, 2020
Difrent:

Nigerians have investigated and have discovered the Jubril El Sudani story to be bullsh*t that only exist in the imagination of NK and his biafrapigs........ No need investigating anything again as
Fine, then what is Aisha's husband doing? about it, this is time to be serious, there seems to be a vacuum.
Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by juman(m): 7:03am On Apr 21, 2020
A mentally disturbed person is their group leader.
Their group is a nuisance group.

He should use his time to do better thing not fixated on imaginary idea that show him as demented person.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by Difrent: 7:06am On Apr 21, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Fine, then what is Aisha's husband doing? about it, this is time to be serious, there seems to be a vacuum.

Which of her husband's? Because to you, her husband is dead and an imposter is in so rock?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by sammyj: 7:09am On Apr 21, 2020
If Kanu’s word is proven to be true, I myself will campaign for Kanu for Biafra and Nigerian government!!
Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by EWIN(m): 7:10am On Apr 21, 2020
obviously, there is something wrong with the brain of a black man.He is lower than animal ,,why can't you reason forget whose mouth the truth is coming from.Ask yourself ,where is Buhari? where is Osinbajo? am out!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 7:10am On Apr 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Ori omo burú, ìyá e bu'ekun ni Nnamdi Kanu. He should keep fooling his likes...

Omenkata Will Soon report me to that mod and he'll ban me for this

You all will be expose on nairaland.

Modified. This same comment below in the picture was first deleted before it was re-uploaded. What's happening on NL? He has reported me to that mod, watch as I'll be ban for days by him. Seun, this isn't proper at all.

Bro count mods out of this..They are not aiding the guy..

You seems not to understand his tactics.. You see those monikers he always used to cancel, those monikers means nothing to him.. Whenever he reports, it's both of you they will ban why he will switch to new monikers.

You are truly his new victims... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by PureGoldh(m): 7:43am On Apr 21, 2020
Speechless
Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by warrrrr: 7:44am On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:
Biafran is now dead and buried. Nnamdi Kanu should move on with his scam, we Igbo's now believe in Mazi Buhari.
[/s]
Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by PeterUdeme: 8:30am On Apr 21, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Since kanus enemies are dead. Tell him to come to Nigeria.
Re: I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu by PeterUdeme: 8:31am On Apr 21, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Vacuum where?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope / Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts / Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.