Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press (30460 Views)

Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by Guyman02: 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Titilayodeji13:
Ok
This pic is too big and eats up data, reduce the size with your photo manager abeg
Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by shakurkings(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
And she still went ahead to collect the car and sign the agreement?
Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by ednut1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
release part 3 angry
Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by ndcide(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
NONSENSE!

The truth is what we saw in the video. If that video wasn't exposed we wouldn't have known how far gone Chidinma was and she would have continued.

Chidinma does not need damage control. We all saw the video and she didn't do it at Gun point.

What she needs now is repentance and forsaking evil association and moving on with her life QED.

1 Like

Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by luscioustrish(f): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Alright.
Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by EmekaBlue(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
plz lets forgive her
Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by porshuch: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
The case must continue, chidimma should reject d car, when the blackmailer was caught, the media hid it. The blackmailer is an ABS staff, he was caught around nov last yr.

1 Like

Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
is it car she will eat? she had better not accept such undertaking and expose their perverted asses.

1 Like

Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by femi4: 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
SuperBlack:
Course of Helping ABS to keep Secret
Are you not afraid of constituted authority?
Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mrdecent:
this life is full of people trying to destroy other peoples hard work
No matter what she still remains a Big fool.
Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by rosalieene(f): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
This is getting more interesting grin
Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by christian225(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
for those of you who is calling her all sucks of names please let me ask all of you this question. if she is your sister which name will you call her? don't judge the girl because you don't know what makes her to do it. all you have to do is to pray to God to expose those behind the evil art so mind the way you talk

2 Likes

Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by airminem(f): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
Secret Abi? Kwantinueee
Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
I believe they are still threatening her
Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by Mrswinnie: 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ok
Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by momentum85(m): 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
What Is car to compare with her reputation, if i were her i'll begin my own trouble where they stopped.
Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by OYIBN: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
The girl is an idiot. So the car is more important to her than her reputation that has been seriously damaged. She should have been more interested in getting justice for herself. lt was greed that got her into this mess in the first place. Hope along the line her blackmailers don't waste her. She better seize the opportunity to talk now if she has any sense at all.k
Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by guyla: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ehen, I have always known that there is more to this case
Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by darlenese(f): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ok

Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by dsocioemmy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
And she signed?
Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by frubben(m): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
Dey should make this babe cucumber ambassador.

She really knows how to work with the cucumber

Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by SuperBlack: 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
femi4:
Are you not afraid of constituted authority?
I doubt being afraid of such
Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
So there is a secret? She better not fall 4 their plea,,, this people already ruined you,,, do yours back,,, them dey marrd? Expose dem,,, surprise them,,,stun em o,,, if u free enn,,,
Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by Gmekx(m): 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
lustychima:
quote author=Gmekx post=52971910]Imagine the nonsense. After defaming her, now this.

God save us all from people wey get money

u just swallowed d story Hook, line and sinker

U can even believe my mum is a virgin

Well I am entitled to my opinion, last I checked
Re: ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press by basadenet: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
This is not breaking news but a bad news.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids / Femi Kuti & Son, Made Grammy Nominations Excites Afrobeat Singer (Photos) / Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.