Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS (5211 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by kernel501: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
ObaKlaz:
I feel so ashamed on their behalf.

You should feel pity for the state of education in Western states, and how much they've been ravaged by poverty. You hate Biafrans, but you want them by force in Nigeria, is either you are delusional or deceitful.
Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by ObaKlaz: 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
kernel501:

You should feel pity for the state of education in Western states, and how much they've been ravaged by poverty. You hate Biafrans, but you want them by force in Nigeria, is either you are delusional or deceitful.
What about education in western states? South West ravaged by poverty According to research conducted by IPOB, huh? Pls cite CREDIBLE SOURCES to corroborate your spurious assertions, then we can have a decent, well-informed conversation. And please, how does my comment suggest that I hate Biafrans? I understand that you're just being emotional though; this is one of the reasons I don't take some Ndigbos seriously. You guys would spew just about any falsehood, vent your hatred, whine and moan every time! By the way, no one wants Igbos by force in Nigeria: you just CAN'T have another country in the same geographical expression already recognised as country (if you understand that at all!). You guys should maybe propose an exodus out of Nigeria to some unclaimed parts of the world, and see if anyone would not cheerfully let you all go!
Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by ImperialYoruba: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
Biafran spotted.

Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by Rossikki: 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
You cry you want Biafra, yet your people are the ones who travel in millions to live in other parts of the country more than anybody. Confused idiots.Instead of carrying placards and making noise, why not vote with your feet and DEPART from the north and west back to your tribal kingdom? Idiots. Meanwhile, Trump is a racist who has zero interest in African issues, yet somehow these dunces think he will 'help' them to do God knows what. Dullards just embarrassing Africa for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by zendy: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Rossikki:
You cry you want Biafra, yet your people are the ones who travel in millions to live in other parts of the country more than anybody. Confused idiots.Instead of carrying placards and making noise, why not vote with your feet and DEPART from the north and west back to your tribal kingdom? Idiots.

Whats the logic behind this your statement? There are many people like you who love Nigeria but live all over the world. If Biafrans are foolish for living in different parts of Nigeria then you Nigerians are bigger fools for living in different parts of the world

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by myweb(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
midol:

Mr ibo, Thank you for hating Biafra and enjoying unity with our yoruba muslim and fulani skulls. Our skulls rejoice in Allah because of people like you. Masha Allah! grin
Dull guy...here again
Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by Rossikki: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
zendy:

Whats the logic behind this your statement? There are many people like you who love Nigeria but live all over the world. If Biafrans are foolish for living in different parts of Nigeria then you Nigerians are bigger fools for living in different parts of the world
80% of those Nigerians in "different parts of the world" are still your "Biafrans". So it only confirms the point I made. You travel all over the place, depending on other peoples and nations for your livelihood, yet you are still the ones who talk rubbish about separatism. Confused set of idiots.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by zendy: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Rossikki:
80% of those Nigerians in "different parts of the world" are still your "Biafrans". So it only confirms the point I made. You travel all over the place, yet you are still the ones who talk rubbish about separatism. Confused set of idiots.

So what is your point? That it is a bad thing for one to seek their separate country and settle in other places at the same time? You have never seen anyone settle outside the area they want as theie country?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by Rossikki: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
zendy:

So what is your point? That it is a bad thing for one to seek their separate country and settle in other places at the same time? You have never seen anyone settle outside the area they want as theie country?
If the people in whose lands you settle in your millions decide they want their own territory to themselves, and drive you away, will you complain to God? Ewu.
Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by zendy: 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
Rossikki:
If the people in whose lands you settle in your millions decide they want their own territory to themselves, and drive you away, will you complain to God? Ewu.

Then the should drive us away. Im not fighting for their land with them, Im seeking my own country. If they dont want us, we go back home. Its not like we havent done it before. In 1967, millions of Igbos went back home to face their new country of Biafra. It was N8geria that came down to rhe East to fight for 'one Nigeria'. People should start speaking up aboit what they want. If they want, we leave their land for them.just like we have done it before, but one thing is certain, we must be free one day

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by darkblack89(m): 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by stinechykee: 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
ObaKlaz:
What about education in western states? South West ravaged by poverty According to research conducted by IPOB, huh? Pls cite CREDIBLE SOURCES to corroborate your spurious assertions, then we can have a decent, well-informed conversation. And please, how does my comment suggest that I hate Biafrans? I understand that you're just being emotional though; this is one of the reasons I don't take some Ndigbos seriously. You guys would spew just about any falsehood, vent your hatred, whine and moan every time! By the way, no one wants Igbos by force in Nigeria: you just CAN'T have another country in the same geographical expression already recognised as country (if you understand that at all!). You guys should maybe propose an exodus out of Nigeria to some unclaimed parts of the world, and see if anyone would not cheerfully let you all go!
Thrash thrash thrash always same stupid thrash from one and only coward tribe call Yorubas.If you coward of tribe call Yorubas think you can exist or live without Biafra then i dare you coward to support the Igbo course
Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by stinechykee: 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Rossikki:
You cry you want Biafra, yet your people are the ones who travel in millions to live in other parts of the country more than anybody. Confused idiots.Instead of carrying placards and making noise, why not vote with your feet and DEPART from the north and west back to your tribal kingdom? Idiots. Meanwhile, Trump is a racist who has zero interest in African issues, yet somehow these dunces think he will 'help' them to do God knows what. Dullards just embarrassing Africa for nothing.
And wen has it become a crime for another group of people not to travel or live in another country or state that is not theirs.You coward Yorubas always make this stupid logic that if Igbos are serious about Biafra that they should leave South West and Northern Nigeria like those Western world like USA,UK,etc you fool are flooding is your state or country so why are you coward trooping there if not for greener pasture just as we Igbos are doing here in any state in Nigeria or the World
Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by stinechykee: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
zendy:

Don't mind those fools and coward tribe call themselves Yorubas.What you just say was what I said too but hypocrites and hatred will not let them reason
Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by stinechykee: 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Rossikki:
80% of those Nigerians in "different parts of the world" are still your "Biafrans". So it only confirms the point I made. You travel all over the place, depending on other peoples and nations for your livelihood, yet you are still the ones who talk rubbish about separatism. Confused set of idiots.
Now I concern that wat is killing you Yorubas about the Igbos struggle is completely share wickedness and jealousy.Everybody know that 90% of Yorubas live in London and they even went as far as creating their Yorubas community in London but you Yorubas didn't see anything wrong in it right and then you want to put eye for Igbo matter.What is even your business if 100% of Igbo's decided to base in different countries and same time decide to have their own country and what stop you useless,coward,foolish,back stabbers,sabotour,back biters,dirty tribe call Yorubas from fighting for your own idenpendence like Igbos.You Yoruba tribe will be wretched and same time be witches and wizard too? Nawaa for this low life tribe call Yorubas
Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by stinechykee: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Rossikki:
Oh God why did you allow that useless Lugard and his harlot emerge us with these low life,mental derange,good for nothing tribes call Yorubas and Housa/Fulani's? God I know that your appointed time is near for us Igbo's to leave this God forsaking Zoo country call Nigeria and those Yoruba and Housa/Fulani animals living in it
Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by ObaKlaz: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
stinechykee:
Thrash thrash thrash always same stupid thrash from one and only coward tribe call Yorubas.If you coward of tribe call Yorubas think you can exist or live without Biafra then i dare you coward to support the Igbo course
You have no idea how dumb you are. Typical ifrauds - they'd say anything just to hear themselves talking. cheesy
Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by coolscott(m): 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
nonsobaba:
Where are those who said that Port Harcourt is not Igboland?

I was schooling in umuahia when inhabitants of Umuahia and Aba were killing northerners in response to the killings up north.

I travelled home to port-harcourt and before entering port-harcourt, every commercial bus and car was searched to ensure that the killers killing northerners in Aba do not bring their killing into port harcourt. That is just how vividly different we are from our igbo neighbours.

It is still in the spirit of tolerance for freedom of expression that these rallies are allowed to go on (silly as they are) in our state, which by the way, has been mutli-ethnic from way back and has historically had no time for the kind of ethnic bigotry displayed by many others who come from one-tribe states.

The rivers people (ekpeyes, andonis, ogonis, kalabaris, okrikas, ibanis, ikweres, etc) have only agreed amongst themselves once again, today, how genuinely silly these igbos are.
Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 21, 2017
nonsobaba:
Where are those who said that Port Harcourt is not Igboland?
please Port Harcourt is NOT igboland I Beg u, we are different people, they can take their elusive phantom stupid state protest to their eastern frontiers, not PH, please and please...
I never supported the killing of IPOB, but bringing it to Port Harcourt is an act of war they are declaring, and they shall soon meet their waterloo, as more death shall start coming their way...
Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 21, 2017
coolscott:

[size=13pt]I was schooling in umuahia when inhabitants of Umuahia and Aba were killing northerners in response to the killings up north.

I travelled home to port-harcourt and before entering port-harcourt, every commercial bus and car was searched to ensure that the killing northerners in Aba do not bring their killing into port harcourt. That is just how vividly different we are from our igbo neighbours.

It is still in the spirit of tolerance for freedom of expression that these rallies are allowed to go on (silly as they are) in our state, which by the way, has been mutli-ethnic from way back and has historically had no time for the kind of ethnic bigotry displayed by many others who come from one-tribe states.

The rivers people (ekpeyes, andonis, ogonis, kalabaris, okrikas, ibanis, ikweres, etc) have only agreed amongst themselves today once again, how genuinely silly these igbos are.
[/size]
. Well written bro, u too much; I represent Ikwerre...well-done...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by Rossikki: 1:01am On Jan 21, 2017
zendy:

Then the should drive us away. Im not fighting for their land with them, Im seeking my own country. If they dont want us, we go back home. Its not like we havent done it before. In 1967, millions of Igbos went back home to face their new country of Biafra. It was N8geria that came down to rhe East to fight for 'one Nigeria'. People should start speaking up aboit what they want. If they want, we leave their land for them.just like we have done it before, but one thing is certain, we must be free one day

But WHY do you have to be in their land IN THE FIRST PLACE?

What is wrong with your land?

The minute the civil war ended, you all packed your bags and went back to the north. Back to the west. I just don't get it!. You say you want your country, yet you can't stay there. You only stay there when other people drive you from their land.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by nubianwarrior: 1:15am On Jan 21, 2017
Lol deluded tribe dey know where dey stand
Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by 989900: 1:24am On Jan 21, 2017
Further proof people can live with empty craniums.
Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by zendy: 1:33am On Jan 21, 2017
Rossikki:

But WHY do you have to be in their land IN THE FIRST PLACE?

What is wrong with your land?

The minute the civil war ended, you all packed your bags and went back to the north. Back to the west. I just don't get it!. You say you want your country, yet you can't stay there. You only stay there when other people drive you from their land.

Of course I have to be in their land, they are the ones who decided I will not have my own place. So where do you want me to go? Grant me my independence let me go home, they said no! Ok, let us live equitably as Nigerians with me in in full control of my resources, political and economic life, and true federalism, they said no! Even when we went home home in 1967 and faced Biafra, they still said no!

Haba! When the ground and the sky are taken away, where will I be?

It is not possible to take away ones home andat the same time, ask the person why they are me not in their home, that is just silly.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by darknetcom: 5:15am On Jan 21, 2017
zendy:

Of course I have to be in their land, they are the ones who decided I will not have my own place. So where do you want me to go? Grant me my independence let me go home, they said no! Ok, let us live equitably as Nigerians with me in in full control of my resources, political and economic life, and true federalism, they said no! Even when we went home home in 1967 and faced Biafra, they still said no!

Haba! When the ground and the sky are taken away, where will I be?

It is not possible to take away ones home andat the same time, ask the person why they are me not in their home, that is just silly.

as if you will ever stay at home,.....

abegi,declare war and get biafra already..

or una think we will fight the nigerian army for una to get biafra....??..

we common nigerians dont have the power to give you biafra even if we want...you are very annoying..

nobody realy wants you around...

but risk our lifes to give something to someone that only insults us day and night anyways is a no no...

we dont want referendumdum,join our enemies against us again...,,then you will pay the price again...
Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by JohnsonOlanre: 5:46am On Jan 21, 2017
Rossikki:
[s]You cry you want Biafra, yet your people are the ones who travel in millions to live in other parts of the country more than anybody. Confused idiots.Instead of carrying placards and making noise, why not vote with your feet and DEPART from the north and west back to your tribal kingdom? Idiots. Meanwhile, Trump is a racist who has zero interest in African issues, yet somehow these dunces think he will 'help' them to do God knows what. Dullards just embarrassing Africa for nothing.[/s]

Same old, boring cretinous lamentation about Biafrans living in other parts of the world. Why are you not advocating that Nigeria and Niger become one since there so many Nigeriens living in Nigeria? Go further and advocate that China unites with Nigeria since many chinese come here to do business. Daftus Rosikkus

grin grin

Daft logic
Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by Rossikki: 6:34am On Jan 21, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:

Same old, boring cretinous lamentation about Biafrans living in other parts of the world. Why are you not advocating that Nigeria and Niger become one since there so many Nigeriens living in Nigeria? Go further and advocate that China unites with Nigeria since many chinese come here to do business. Daftus Rosikkus

grin grin

Daft logic

The really funny thing is that if you DID obtain this Biafra of a thing, the millions of Biafrans in other parts of Nigeria will immediately become by law, illegal aliens, subject to deportation, and required to show their papers to Nigerian police. I can imagine a lot of money changing hands.... I bet the cops can't wait for the secession. Many will turn millionaires! grin In fact bring on the Biafra sef. Me I dey go join Police. See easy money! grin Alaba boys queuing up to pay me. grin I will even demand dollars. grin
Re: Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS by JohnsonOlanre: 6:45am On Jan 21, 2017
Rossikki:
[s]

The really funny thing is that if you DID obtain this Biafra of a thing, the millions of Biafrans in other parts of Nigeria will immediately become by law, illegal aliens, subject to deportation, and required to show their papers to Nigerian police. I can imagine a lot of money changing hands.... I bet the cops can't wait for the secession. Many will turn millionaires! grin In fact bring on the Biafra sef. Me I de go join Police. See easy money! grin Alaba boys queuing up to pay me. grin I will even demand dollars. grin[/s]

You've been lamenting and scaring Easterners against Biafra for 5 years on this forum. In fact you once even claimed to be 'Ibo who hates Biafra', yet it's not working.

Is there any thing more cretinous than doing the same thing for years and expecting a different result. Why don't you give it up already my friend. gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Shocks Nigerians, Says ‘I Did Not Tear My PDP Membership Card’ / VIDEO: IKORODU Residents MOB AND ROB NGO Carrying Food Items To Share / Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.