Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,725 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Must Read For Every Couple!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read For Every Couple!!! (476 Views)

Relationship Hacks Every Couple Should Know / 5 Medical Test Every Couple Needs Before Marriage / 45 Best Sex Positions Every Couple Should Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read For Every Couple!!! by Bodjetstar(m): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
A couple celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary was asked the secret to their success.
The husband replied, “The day we got married we agreed that if an argument arose, I would go out and stand on the porch until I cooled off. And it worked like a charm, 50 years of being outdoors in all that fresh air was exactly what this relationship needed!”
Do you know that there are marriages nowadays that is destroyed and did not last for more than a week all because of a little argument that occurred?
Do you know that little misunderstandings between couples have put an end to some marriages?
Marriage is a journey of life and you need to possess some skills just like the recruiting agents will require for a job applied for. You have to keep strengthening your marriage so that it won’t go weary. There are lots of ways to to that but I will discuss just three today.
Hope is not too small?
From this story, it is certain that if you have been spending too much time out on the porch when an argument occurred It will be of help to avoid fights or argument, am I right? Well let me know your opinion on that at the end.
Therefore, the three great ways to strengthen your marriage and build a peaceful home are as follows...... https://channelofvirtue./2017/01/14/3-great-ways-to-strengthen-your-marriage/
Re: Must Read For Every Couple!!! by McBrooklyn(m): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2017

Re: Must Read For Every Couple!!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thank God I'm still single
So....no comment lipsrsealed
Re: Must Read For Every Couple!!! by Bodjetstar(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
suzan404:
Thank God I'm still single So....no comment lipsrsealed
Thanks for your response.......

(1) (Reply)

#nakedisnormal: Playboy Magazine To Start Publishing Nude Content Again After In / TOGETHER AT Last...touching Love Letters / Question For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.