Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) (11731 Views)

South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria / Hot sexy girls photos / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by nigeriasmack: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
据当地人介绍:这味菜需要在熟人介绍下,半年前预约,才能享用到的。先让客人在一群女生中选定一个,然后和她签约,定好屎的味道(例如哈密瓜、榴莲、番茄)。这个被选定的女生将在头2个月内只吃青菜,别的都不吃;2个月后就开始吃合约上的味道,例如哈密瓜味,就一日三餐都吃哈密瓜,别的都不吃。半年后,就在一个很高级的房间里,放上一张大圆桌,圆桌上放着张凳子,凳子中间有个窟窿,凳子下面放个碟子,女生就坐在凳子上,客人坐在桌子旁。当女生第一时间把屎拉出,掉到碟上时,客人就拿个汤匙开始享用了。

according to japanese, this dish should be booked , in advance half a year. the customers selected their favorite girl, signed the contract, stipulated the flavor of her shit ,like (durian,tomato,watermelon), this selected girl will intake only these food for 2 months,nothing else. half a year later, all customers will come to the restaurant, where there is a big round desk, on top of which there is a chair with a hole in the middle, under the chair, there is a platter. the girl is supposed to sit on the chair, customers around. once she poo....dropped on the platter, customers plying their spoons to enjoy.

to be continue...tons of pictures

Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by nigeriasmack: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
这么一餐“饭”,需要的费用是500万日币,差不多等于50万人民币。

在某些日本餐馆中经常"豢养"着一些十二,三岁月经初潮的女孩子,让她们好吃好喝,精心调理;每天取其新鲜大便,首先凉晒去其异味,然后放入各种调料腌制,经上述两道工序后,此大便已非彼大便也,实乃上乘的佳肴原料,不说咱们真是做梦也想不到它竟然是。。最后,类似于天妇罗那样用油煎炸后蘸着特制的酱料食。

this dish , costs 500 million yen, almost 40 million naira.

in these japanese restaurants, there are some girls of 12 ,or 13 years old , they are well fed, well tended, everyday ,their fresh poo is taken away to be dried in the sun,in order to get rid of the repugnant smell, and then spices and condiments will be added, after all these procedure, poo is no longer poo, it is a nice and palatable dish, like sushi...

Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by nigeriasmack: 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
据说,在东京有一家顶级的会员制俱乐部里面为那些怀有强烈的少女崇拜心理的男人们提供一种价格超高的食物――金粒餐。选定一些少女每天严格按照俱乐部详细制定的要求运动喝水吃饭起居。一个星期以后,餐厅就派人再选取她们中最符合要求的排泄物作为食物原料。

it is said, a top club , located in Tokyo, which is catering to those guys who are worshipping virgin girls in a SPECIAL way, is providing a superb food----golden rice. the seleted girls strictly act according to the rules of the club, inlcuding water drinking rules, gym rules,bedtime rules....one week later, the most qualified girl is selected to supply this golden rice

Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by MOSTEC(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
The op, the news, the customers, the japanese, the special gal. ALL of una don CRAZE. [drops mic]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by smark61: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Poop asin cheat from anus shocked

I av seen it all shocked
Nothing remain
Chai

3 Likes

Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by nigeriasmack: 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
日本人制定的原料标准:色,嗅,形,干湿度等等都必须符合要求

对日本料理,经过“女体盛”的闹剧之后,人们的印象就不只是贵,而且还有“邪性”两个字了。其实“女体盛”并不是日式料理中最邪性的东西,据说还有一种叫“金粒餐”的,更加邪性得登峰造极。在某些日本餐馆中经常“豢养”着一些十二三岁的女孩子,让她们好吃好喝,精心调理;每天取其新鲜大便,放入各种调料腌 制,油煎炸后蘸着特制的酱料食用。

japanese are delicate eaters, they focus on the shape ,the smell, the color,and even the texture of the poo

Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by CosmeticChemist(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....
Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by oladipo322(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
WTF
Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by makydebbie(f): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
The kain smell wey go dey that place ehnundecided
Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by nigeriasmack: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
金粒餐俱乐部餐厅先要在众多的侯选美少女(当然必须是处女)中选出在未来的十天内没有流红的十五岁少女――注意,十三岁和十四岁的少女都是不可以的。

the procedure of golden rice , in the photo , the japanese language indicating , how much water should be added , and how long time that poo should be stored,and how much spices of any kind should be put inside, in order to make a perfect poo with different color and texture

Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by optional1(f): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
lolz

which Nigerian guy go chop naija gal poo.
Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
MOSTEC:
The op, the news, the customers, the japanese, the special gal. ALL of una don CRAZE. [drops mic]
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by nigeriasmack: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
也有些则需要按照客人的指定做成大便的形状――最后再裹上食用金粉,金粒餐就大功告成了。另外,据说因为想尝试金粒餐的客人不少,而制作周期偏长,所以要想品尝到金粒餐的"美味"的话,即使是俱乐部的VIP会员也需要提前很长时间预约。

some tricks, the selected girl should be less than 14 years old, and should be 10 days distanced from her menstruation, if any.

and some customers even request the poo should be shrouded by the real gold powder.

so that is why it cost 40 million naira to taste japanese poo.

Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
nigeriasmack:
据当地人介绍:这味菜需要在熟人介绍下,半年前预约,才能享用到的。先让客人在一群女生中选定一个,然后和她签约,定好屎的味道(例如哈密瓜、榴莲、番茄)。这个被选定的女生将在头2个月内只吃青菜,别的都不吃;2个月后就开始吃合约上的味道,例如哈密瓜味,就一日三餐都吃哈密瓜,别的都不吃。半年后,就在一个很高级的房间里,放上一张大圆桌,圆桌上放着张凳子,凳子中间有个窟窿,凳子下面放个碟子,女生就坐在凳子上,客人坐在桌子旁。当女生第一时间把屎拉出,掉到碟上时,客人就拿个汤匙开始享用了。

according to japanese, this dish should be booked , in advance half a year. the customers selected their favorite girl, signed the contract, stipulated the flavor of her shit ,like (durian,tomato,watermelon), this selected girl will intake only these food for 2 months,nothing else. half a year later, all customers will come to the restaurant, where there is a big round desk, on top of which there is a chair with a hole in the middle, under the chair, there is a platter. the girl is supposed to sit on the chair, customers around. once she poo....dropped on the platter, customers plying their spoons to enjoy.

If she is taking the strict fruit diet for 2 months, indeed she makes it easier for them because her poop would lose smell.

However in reality no matter how much it is spiced, it is a waste matter....Something the body has rejected and has no nutrient/ value. I do not feel puzzled because I consider this to be a metaphorical representation of what this generation is fed and called food. All those fast foods, snacks, soft drinks, canned foods etc are nothing but dead food. They add no value to the body but danger, excessive fat and sugar. Even most fruits are now genetically modified to get ripe faster and grow bigger at the cost of their nutritional value and natural body-compatible genetic order.

Many of what we eat today and call food is idiomatically/metaphorically that fresh poop in the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by femolacqua(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
Iranu abasha
Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by nicerichard05: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
warisdis

Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
Op are you OK? That's a Cultural Shock right there. Quite interesting though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
nicerichard05:
warisdis
Can imagine myself romancing a mango like that kid smiley
Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by nigeriasmack: 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
臭名昭著的日本餐饮文化---如果说“女体盛”是日本人丑恶的餐饮习俗,那么,“金粒餐”更加丑恶。“女体盛”把女性当作为盛菜的盘子,女人成了性奴工具,简直是“邪性”。然而在日式料理中,比“女体盛”更为邪性的是一种叫“金粒餐”的,可以说邪得登峰造极。

this is the notorious japanese cuisine culture, such as this one, female bow, it is said to be as dirty as golden rice, since it treats woman like a utensil bow. girl is turned to be a sex tool to be put food on. a wicked form

Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by joey150(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
optional1:
lolz

which Nigerian guy go chop naija gal poo.

why would any sane person do that?

1 Like

Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by nicerichard05: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nma27:

lols, saw the pic earlier it was really funny
Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by nicerichard05: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nma27:

lols, saw the pic earlier it was really funny, buh is dat yhu on ur dp. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by optional1(f): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
joey150:

why would any sane person do that?

just asking.
Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by nigeriasmack: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
然后,让这些选定的少女每天严格按照俱乐部详细制定的要求运动喝水吃饭起居。一个星期以后,餐厅就派人再选取她们中最符合要求的排泄物作为原料,再佐以各种名贵的调料锅蒸油炸,之后按照严格的工艺标准进行造型――做成中药丸子那样一粒一粒的形状和大小,表面要看起来极其光滑

the golden rice size is as large as a human testicle, their surface is smooth and they are being stir fried with peanut oil, so ,they even smell good!

Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by joey150(m): 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
optional1:

just asking.
would you be comfortable if somebody offered to do that to you?
Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by nigeriasmack: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
i am the op, let me tell you some secret of mine, i have never tasted the poo of my lover,

but i asked him to pee on me, and he seemed so dominating and full of successful feeling, i know ,if he poo on me , he would feel better.

i drank a little bit of the pee from my boyfriend.
Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by Michaelwang(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
This world is mad.

7 Likes

Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by omowumeee(f): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
I am not surprised
Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by optional1(f): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
joey150:
would you be comfortable if somebody offered to do that to you?

do what biko?
Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by optional1(f): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
nigeriasmack:
i am the op, let me tell you some secret of mine, i have never tasted the poo of my lover,

but i asked him to pee on me, and he seemed so dominating and full of successful feeling, i know ,if he poo on me , he would feel better.

i drank a little bit of the pee from my boyfriend.

BJ addict spoted
Re: Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) by Splinz(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Abasi mbok!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

m / Boys Caught On Camera Squeezing A Girl’s Chest Rudely In Swimming Pool Toktok9ja / Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.