Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Commissioner Peter Egba's Son Almost Suffocates In Car In Calabar, Fight Ensued - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commissioner Peter Egba's Son Almost Suffocates In Car In Calabar, Fight Ensued (45404 Views)

Buba Galadima & Son, Sadiq Galadimma, Involved In Car Accident. Photos / Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Commissioner Peter Egba's Son Almost Suffocates In Car In Calabar, Fight Ensued by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 21, 2017
These are the type of indisciplined and greedy thieves FG has gone to give sophisticated weapons.

Nigerian govt will always promote sectional interest above the welfare of its citizens!

Re: Commissioner Peter Egba's Son Almost Suffocates In Car In Calabar, Fight Ensued by October1960: 5:59am On Jan 21, 2017
Lawless leaders, lawless officials. Jungle country.
Re: Commissioner Peter Egba's Son Almost Suffocates In Car In Calabar, Fight Ensued by Unimaginable123: 7:08am On Jan 21, 2017
alizma:
commissioner or ordinary person, make sure your papers are complete and current. I strongly support the Road Safety officer.
this is the change we are talking about. what is good for the goose Is good for the gander.

no child is suffocating anywhere, the commissioner just wanted to use there usual "don't you know me style'' but unfortunately for him, a man who is ignorant of the consequences of turning him down was on duty.
Abeg keep quiet. Were u there?
Re: Commissioner Peter Egba's Son Almost Suffocates In Car In Calabar, Fight Ensued by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 21, 2017
jeromzy:
3dfcwzx tomorrow sure game....thank me later

correct guy.
Re: Commissioner Peter Egba's Son Almost Suffocates In Car In Calabar, Fight Ensued by murmee: 8:04am On Jan 21, 2017
babadee1:
Road Safety has absolutely no business checking car documents. They are not VIO officials. These people should stick to their jobs which is ensuring the safety of roads, c'est fini.
Exactly! The House of Representative may have to call them to order!
Re: Commissioner Peter Egba's Son Almost Suffocates In Car In Calabar, Fight Ensued by stanleyalpacino(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=jeromzy post=52984676]3dfcwzx tomorrow sure game....thank me later[/quote
Bet9ja or nairabet? ]
Re: Commissioner Peter Egba's Son Almost Suffocates In Car In Calabar, Fight Ensued by chiefojiji(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2017
who win jor?

Re: Commissioner Peter Egba's Son Almost Suffocates In Car In Calabar, Fight Ensued by Gabaleve(m): 10:13am On Jan 21, 2017
jeromzy:
3dfcwzx tomorrow sure game....thank me later

u have just succeeded in gifting them ur hundred naira
Re: Commissioner Peter Egba's Son Almost Suffocates In Car In Calabar, Fight Ensued by seenter84: 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Se AC no day d aforementioned vehicle ni

Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo / Toyin And Bukola Saraki Meet With Prince Charles And Camilla / Traditionalists Stop Governor Fayose From Cutting Down A Sacred Tree (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9