Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Osopadecism Captivity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osopadecism Captivity (266 Views)

Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity / 6-Year-Old Boy Rescued From Boko Haram Captivity By Soldiers (Photo) / Soldiers Rescue 998 Persons From Boko Haram Captivity, Clear Terrorists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osopadecism Captivity by stanleyrubxy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
THE LIFE OF ILAJE STUDENTS UNDER THE ADMINISTRATION OF MR. OGUNYEMI JOHNSON WOLE THE CHAIRMAN OF THE ONDO STATE OIL PRODUCING AREAS DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION (OSOPADEC) WRITTEN BY COMR. AKINGBOYE IYANU SODAYO THE GENERAL SECRETARY OF THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ILAJE STUDENTS (NAIS), ON THIS DATE 9TH OF DECEMBER, 2016.

Being an Ilaje student is not a comfortable existence, it means being a part of the company of brushed, the battered, the scared and the defeated.

Being an Ilaje student, it means trying to smile when you want to cry. It means trying to hold on to physical life amidst psychological death, it means the pain of watching yourself growing up with clouds of inferiority in your mental skies.

It means having legs cut off, and then being condemned for being a cripple by the OSOPADEC chairman.

It means seeing yourself spiritually murdered by slings and arrows of daily exploitation, and then being hated for being spiritually murdered by Ogunyemi the OSOPADEC chairman.

Being an Ilaje student, under the administration of Ogunyemi, you must experience non payment of OSOPADEC bursary.

Being an Ilaje student, means listening to OGUNYEMI the satanic minded politician who talks eloquently against open housing while arguing in the same breath that he is not a racist.

It means being harried by day and haunted by the night by a nagging sense of nobodiness and constantly fighting to be saved from the poison of bitterness.

It means the ache and anguish of living in so many situation where hopes unborn have died.

But, I knew that oppressed people cannot remain oppressed forever.

Truly, I knew my fellow Ilaje students, that the yearn for freedom will eventually manifest itself.

Solemnly, I knew that day we would be free from this "Ogunyemism captivity"

Strongly, I believe that one day, we will regain our freedom from this "OSOPADECISM CAPTIVITY"

I have a dream that me and my fellow Ilaje students moved with great urgency towards the promise land of racial Justice.

(1) (Reply)

Electricity Discos Monthly Revenue Shortfalls Rise To N25bn / Jigawa Not Left Behind In Runnin Hear Say Government / Early Marriage Vs Education In The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.