Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity (22944 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl, Saratu Dauda, Escapes After 9 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by HigherEd: 7:47am On May 14, 2018
Leah Sharibu turns 15 today Monday 14 May 2018. She is still in Boko Haram captivity.

Let us all pray for Leah's safe release in the Mighty Name of JESUS. ��

Isaiah 49:24-26

Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?

But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1344156162394918&id=444807728996437

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by coolcharm(m): 7:49am On May 14, 2018
Its a shame that all the bring back our girls crew have gone AWOL on this one.

May God be her strength and beacon of hope.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by damosky12(m): 8:41am On May 14, 2018
It is well.

She is more strengthened than ever before in Jesus' name.

Her release is imminent!

25 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by akum78: 10:11am On May 14, 2018
cry cry

Meet her Family and See More Pictures here : https://aprokogirl.com/leah-sharibu

1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by hopefulLandlord: 10:24am On May 14, 2018
Hundreds of children were kidnapped, Christians gathered to pray for release of the kids, all the kids were released except the ONLY Christian kid

Christian: Everything happens for a reason and all things work together for good for those that trust in Jesus

Me: its possible Leah Sheribu is being sodomised by Boko Haram savages as we speak. How would that work together for her good exactly?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by Daeylar(f): 10:26am On May 14, 2018
This is sad.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by hopefulLandlord: 10:31am On May 14, 2018
Daeylar:
This is sad.

Its another evil of religion. This is what happens when people believe the creator of the universe wants them to do this and that. I'm of the opinion that there would be certain Boko Haram members that are simply there by next to no choice of theirs and are simply victims of circumstance but are too scared to question the Koran due to fear of hell fire amongst other deterrents. Leah's offense is that she chose the "wrong" imaginary friend compared to their "right" imaginary friend who instructed them to make life terrible for people like Leah

We should keep going to church to pray for the release of the girl while not questioning the billions of dollars being embezzled by our politicians under the guise of using it to "Fight Insurgency" even though there's no end in sight and our soldiers laying down their lives are barely paid living wages but let's keep waiting for our war aircraft to arrive in 2019. if she dies in captivity our president would send "Thoughts and prayers" and our Christians would rejoice that she's in heaven

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by CodeTemplar: 11:38am On May 14, 2018
Lalasticlala please do small honeymoon for this forgotten Christian by pushing this topic to the promise land.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:00pm On May 14, 2018
embarassed Bokoharam stil controls over 60% landmass in Borno and Yobe

5 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 14, 2018
May God deliver her from the camp of the evil

4 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by Delivar(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2018
I thought she was asked to accept Islam before she gets released. Why didn't she just pretend to accept it so she can gain her freedom?

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by tolexy007(m): 12:03pm On May 14, 2018
g
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by oshe11: 12:03pm On May 14, 2018
"Suffer NOT the WITCH to LIVE"

Lord please KILL BUHARI

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by HigherEd: 12:04pm On May 14, 2018
Jkh
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by meobizy(f): 12:05pm On May 14, 2018
She was kidnapped not long ago. What of the remaining Chibok girls about to hit four years in Boko Haram captivity? Suddenly all the people in power at the time have automatically become critics of the present government.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by HARRYFORD1986: 12:05pm On May 14, 2018
Heaven is still quiet. Her case will be a suprise to those that don't believe when God shows up.

8 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by HigherEd: 12:06pm On May 14, 2018
Can't imagine what this girl is going through by now. I hope she hasn't been sold off or turned to a sex slave by these sick Islamic pedophiles.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by Authoreety: 12:06pm On May 14, 2018
Lord, pls hear her supplications

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by kstyle2(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2018
This is really bad. Try to picture yourself in the girl's place. Must be horrifying to say the least

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by kingchris30(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2018
what a pity. they have gradually forgotten this girl

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by melvinjames: 12:08pm On May 14, 2018
Forever Leah Sharibu

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by Emassive(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2018
So Buhari has forgotten about this little girl ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by zombieTRACKER: 12:12pm On May 14, 2018
Since it's not yusuf
It doesn't concern Buhari and Bmc zombies

16 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by xpiranza: 12:12pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=Delivar post=67549085]I thought she was asked to accept Islam before she gets released. Why didn't she just pretend to accept it so she can gain her freedom? [/quotte] if she accept she will be killed..na two zero for her so she did d right thing
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by Alejoc(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2018
Hopefullly, another Malala in the making!
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 14, 2018
leah Sharibu,reminds me,while I will continue to hate Buhari. We won't forget the Scam Dapachi kidnap. Buhari is a scum n a scalawag!

5 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by aycorporat(m): 12:15pm On May 14, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Hundreds of children were kidnapped, Christians gathered to pray for release of the kids, all the kids were released except the ONLY Christian kid

Christian: Everything happens for a reason and all things work together for good for those that trust in Jesus

Me: its possible Leah Sheribu is being sodomised by Boko Haram savages as we speak. How would that work together for her good exactly?
HopefulLandlord, you always make me laugh with your posts anytime. Infact I do know, when I see a hilarious comment. It seems you are just after Christians.
I pray that she will be freed soon.

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by Delivar(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=xpiranza post=67549332][/quote]
Why would she be killed?
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by Timfreds(m): 12:20pm On May 14, 2018
One thing that pains me is Many churches in South south instead of praying for BH victims in the north are every Sunday just after members sowing seed and offerings.
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by Delivar(m): 12:21pm On May 14, 2018
xpiranza:
if she accept she will be killed..na two zero for her so she did d right thing
Why would she be killed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February / President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit / Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.