Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja (33899 Views)

CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS / The Finishing Of Osun State Edifice By Rotech77 / A Beautiful Edifice Up For Sale! @ Crown Estate, Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2017
princejones:
Another masterpiece sir

grin grin
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Update.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
More updates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by ezioyi(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Useless post i learnt nothing, justed wasted my dat. My friend go and learn from spyder.
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
I see. Thanks
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
Pics loading

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 28, 2017
Morning
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
More finishing pics

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
Evening
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Hollasmall: 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
ezioyi:
Useless post i learnt nothing, justed wasted my dat. My friend go and learn from spyder.

Oga how many you don build,people like you no dey buy land no to talk of building a house

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by mufutau55(m): 3:17am On Dec 02, 2017
segzy14:
Evening

Oga mi Sir. This is beautifully done o. Keep up the good work.
Will love to see the electrical fixtures used inside, if permission is granted.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
mufutau55:

Oga mi Sir. This is beautifully done o. Keep up the good work.
Will love to see the electrical fixtures used inside, if permission is granted.

Hajji M.

OK sir. Thanks.
I will get you pics when I'm on site.
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by adewaleID: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hey segzy14,

Nice finishing, keep up the good work grin
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
adewaleID:
Hey segzy14,

Nice finishing, keep up the good work grin

Boss, thank you sir.
Nice having you here.
How about your project?
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
More pics

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by adewaleID: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
we are at cooling phase. This is a kobo kobo project, saving for the next phase. We have rounded up for the yr.
We are looking at quotations for
elecrical wiring
Soakaway
Tiling
Plumbing
All the quotations we had before were too high for us

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
adewaleID:
we are at cooling phase. This is a kobo kobo project, saving for the next phase. We have rounded up for the yr.
We are looking at quotations for
elecrical wiring
Soakaway
Tiling
Plumbing
All the quotations we had before were too high for us

You will surely finish it.
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by adewaleID: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
thanks, I will keep you updated.
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by KolaShangOne(m): 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
segzy14:
More finishing pics

Beautiful!!!
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
KolaShangOne:

Beautiful!!!

Thank u sir.
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Ralphdan(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
segzy14:
More pics

Hi we(epic_ceramics) deal on Tiles,sanitary wares,doors,w.c etc and we would love to partner with you.
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by legalwebconsult(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
This is very interesting. I may give you a call.

Here is something that will help you market/advertise your business to millions of targeted audience in Nigeria.
Visit www.digit.legalwebconsult.com

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by aleniboro(m): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
May I ask what the size of this plot is? If you don't mind?'
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ralphdan:

Hi we(epic_ceramics) deal on Tiles,sanitary wares,doors,w.c etc and we would love to partner with you.

WhatsApp me.
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
aleniboro:
May I ask what the size of this plot is? If you don't mind?'

About 400sqm
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Ralphdan(m): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
segzy14:

WhatsApp me.

I can't seem to find ur Whatsapp number on Whatsapp
call you help me with any other if there is
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ralphdan:

I can't seem to find ur Whatsapp number on Whatsapp
call you help me with any other if there is

My two numbers are on WhatsApp.

2347035596641 and 2348178706641
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by ezioyi(m): 11:00am On Dec 04, 2017
Hollasmall:

Oga how many you don build,people like you no dey buy land no to talk of building a house
The essence of reading posts like this is to learn. It was about himself not even an estimate of how much it cost to do this or the other, just about how good he is. I read to find better ways to cut cost and the advantages of building in a particular way. I have forgiven you, go and sin no more my child.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by EndiaSami: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2017
Nice work, segzy14. Beautiful!
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
EndiaSami:
Nice work, segzy14. Beautiful!

Thanks
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
Chai! Penny wise Pound foolish they say. Pay me professional fee, you no gree. Now you have lost all that money to bricklayers posing as Architects / Structural / civil engineers. Construction is not all about measurements and block arrangements.

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by topsy23: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
segzy14:
Chai! Penny wise Pound foolish they say. Pay me professional fee, you no gree. Now you have lost all that money to bricklayers posing as Architects / Structural / civil engineers. Construction is not all about measurements and block arrangements.

What a disaster!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Thinking of buying or selling your vehicles and properties faster? / Should The Tenant Who Is Served A Quit Notice Still Pay The Landlord? / Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.