Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja (33953 Views)

CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS / The Finishing Of Osun State Edifice By Rotech77 / A Beautiful Edifice Up For Sale! @ Crown Estate, Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by kopell: 1:32am On Dec 07, 2017
segzy14:
Chai! Penny wise Pound foolish they say. Pay me professional fee, you no gree. Now you have lost all that money to bricklayers posing as Architects / Structural / civil engineers. Construction is not all about measurements and block arrangements.
Wow, this disaster in not about being engineer or bricklayer. Is about cutting corners not following the rules of engineering trying to smart.

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Hollasmall: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
ezioyi:
The essence of reading posts like this is to learn. It was about himself not even an estimate of how much it cost to do this or the other, just about how good he is. I read to find better ways to cut cost and the advantages of building in a particular way. I have forgiven you, go and sin no more my child.

I think you're right,that the main reason for viewing this thread in the first place but it was all about himself like you said.
That why spyder880 remain the main man always.
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
We fixed the electric fence and final finishing touches.

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hollasmall:

I think you're right,that the main reason for viewing this thread in the first place but it was all about himself like you said.
That why spyder880 remain the main man always.

Pls ask your questions and it will be answered
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oga landlord can now pack in.
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by mufutau55(m): 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
segzy14:
Oga landlord can now pack in.

Beautiful work.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
mufutau55:

Beautiful work.

Hajji M.

Thanks boss
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by ice4u999(m): 1:34am On Dec 11, 2017
ezioyi:
The essence of reading posts like this is to learn. It was about himself not even an estimate of how much it cost to do this or the other, just about how good he is. I read to find better ways to cut cost and the advantages of building in a particular way. I have forgiven you, go and sin no more my child.

Some of you go from page to page asking for estimates and yet, end up doing nothing with it. If you want to cut cost start your own building, go to the market and neigotiate. It is simple. All buildings are different so is the cost. Stop this your bad belly and start own. Finito

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by ice4u999(m): 1:35am On Dec 11, 2017
segzy14:

Abeg nor waste your time.

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by ice4u999(m): 1:35am On Dec 11, 2017
segzy14:
We fixed the electric fence and final finishing touches.

Beautiful job

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
ice4u999:

Beautiful job

Thanks boss
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 12, 2017
Morning
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
Good day
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
segzy14:
Good day
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hi
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 27, 2017
Happy xmas in arrears and a new year in advance

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
segzy14:
Happy xmas in arrears and a new year in advance
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 30, 2017
N
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
Try us

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by josieboy55(m): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2018
As the client, I am very happy that this project is finally completed.. My neighbors are very envious of this building.. This is the best building on my street.. I am very excited to be moving into this mansion.. I would recommend S.A.E any day any time... Happy new year

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2018
josieboy55:
As the client, I am very happy that this project is finally completed.. My neighbors are very envious of this building.. This is the best building on my street.. I am very excited to be moving into this mansion.. I would recommend S.A.E any day any time... Happy new year

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and also for the recommendation.
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
segzy14:

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 05, 2018
Happy new year
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
segzy14:
Happy new year
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
segzy14:

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Daboomb: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
josieboy55:

May you have peace and enjoyment in your new building.

But please, try and do the public drainage in front of your Mansion naah?

Too many "Mansions" withour front drainage, leading to gullied roads and pot-holes everywhere, especially when it rains.

I would even suggest you do the front drainage to touch the last one to oyur right and left sides or you can speak with fellow house owners and do a joint drainage.
We cant leave everything for Govt to do, while we suffer ourselves.

Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by jabolo(m): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
segzy14:

Beautiful Job - well done! And its heartening to see the client coem and give props.

Abeg, one quick question, what security measure was employed to protect the glass doors in front of that upstairs room leading to the balcony? I don't see any burglary proof, is the glass sufficient?

Me, I really don't like those collapsible barriers most people use so would prefer to see the glass in all its beauty as done here.
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
Good day.
Re: Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
segzy14:
Good day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Stop Putting Gas Cylinders Inside Kitchens, Burns Expert Warns / Thinking of buying or selling your vehicles and properties faster? / Building Plan Approval Process And Cost In Lagos State.