Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Has Any Girl Ever Told You I Thought You Will Never Ask?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Any Girl Ever Told You I Thought You Will Never Ask?? (987 Views)

What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any Girl Ever Told You I Thought You Will Never Ask?? by mickool(m): 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hmmmm.... Sometimes ago, there is this babe that was into me and I couldn't really get the courage to toast her cos am the shy type..
This babe has already given me the green light but I was playing holy, holy...
My family and friends all thought she is my girl friend, I mean as in, lover, cos we were always together.
One day I just summoned the courage to tell her I want her to be my girlfriend. And the reply I got embarrassed me. She replied and said I thought u will never ask??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Girl Ever Told You I Thought You Will Never Ask?? by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
nope

1 Like

Re: Has Any Girl Ever Told You I Thought You Will Never Ask?? by tizzdi(m): 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Op u fall my hand badly.. angry angry angry
Re: Has Any Girl Ever Told You I Thought You Will Never Ask?? by marshalcarter: 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
nope but i never asked any gal out in all my relationship... dey always make the first move wink

1 Like

Re: Has Any Girl Ever Told You I Thought You Will Never Ask?? by barackodam: 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
marshalcarter:
nope but i never asked any gal out in all my relationship... dey always make the first move wink

It's nothing to be proud of angry

1 Like

Re: Has Any Girl Ever Told You I Thought You Will Never Ask?? by marshalcarter: 12:03am On Jan 21, 2017
barackodam:

It's nothing to be proud of angry

wooow wooow wooooow

chill bro.....m Just sayin....meant no harmgrin
Re: Has Any Girl Ever Told You I Thought You Will Never Ask?? by mickool(m): 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
tizzdi:
Op u fall my hand badly.. angry angry angry
How?? Its been long ooo...then I was inexperience but I eventually did.
Re: Has Any Girl Ever Told You I Thought You Will Never Ask?? by Cornerstone2020(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
OP I don log out

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide After Discovering That All His 4 Children Weren't His / How To Successfully Cook A Yoruba Traditional Soup. / Why We Need Self Esteem/self Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.