Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens (3262 Views)

APC Crisis Worsens As nPDP Faction Issues Seven-Day Ultimatum / Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by givenbiznews: 11:36am On Jan 21, 2017
The Presidency, has on Thursday evening, called on Nigerians to pray for President Muhammadu Buhari as he proceeds on a medical trip abroad.
This medical trip is coming at a time, when the Presidency budgeted N3.9 billion for the Aso Rock Clinic, raising questions as to why the institution is still incapable of attending to the medical needs of the President and his family.
Buhari, departed Abuja on Thursday, for the United Kingdom, UK, where he is expected to seek medical attention within the period of his 10-day annual leave, which begins on Monday, next week.
The President, shortly before departing the Presidential wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, told Reporters that there was nothing wrong for him proceeding on a vacation. READ MORE HERE http://givenbiznews.com.ng/nationwide-fasting-and-prayers-declared-as-buharis-health-worsens-despite-n3-9-billion-budget/

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by Afriifa(m): 11:40am On Jan 21, 2017
at last God as heard the prayers of the innocent.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by sarrki(m): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2017
Afriifa:
at last God as heard the prayers of the innocent.

Fake news

God keep My President

God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by cstr55: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2017
Nation-wide prayers? grin
What are these people smoking?

7 Likes

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by lovat(m): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2017
I will fast and pray for another Yaradua

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by luwiizy(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2017
Fake news like the O. P

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by Jeepi(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2017
my God my Lord, please I want you to take Buharis life gently in his sleep, but let your will be done. help Nigerians please my God my Lord.

5 Likes

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by Afriifa(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2017
sarrki:

Fake news

God keep My President

God bless you join as you pray for Nigeria
Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by ourema(f): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2017
What is wrong with black Africans. So a president being sick will call for prayers. As if being sick is unusual

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by cyberguy72(m): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2017
Amen
Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2017
ourema:
What is wrong with black Africans. So a president being sick will call for prayers. As if being sick is unusual

So much for messed up psyche.
Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by jiinxed: 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
cstr55:
Nation-wide prayers? grin
What are these people smoking?

Pawpaw leaf laced with embalming fluid.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by habiham: 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
see me see wahalla ooo who buari help ... non of my business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by sarrki(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Afriifa:
God bless you join as you pray for Nigeria

Amen my bro

God will increase you this year
Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by Afriifa(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
sarrki:

Amen my bro
God will increase you this year
Amen

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by sarrki(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jeepi:
my God my Lord, please I want you to take Buharis life gently in his sleep, but let your will be done. help Nigerians please my God my Lord.

A deranged wailer
Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by sarrki(m): 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jeepi:

A denegrade wailer
Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by limeta(f): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hell is real Buhari place is ready.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by Jokerman(m): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hausa dey fear make Yorubad no take over power.....

If its God's, Osibanjo (not that I like him anyway) will take over power, and things will change a bit for the better... selah!!!

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by Heavance(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Its just a little thing jare, why are they making it a storm in a tea cup?
Even if he isn't too strong, Nigerians have already been fasting since he took over

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by limeta(f): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
sarrki:

Fake news

God keep My President

God hate tart,s

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by AuroraB(f): 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
You and who undecided sad

False News, though grin
Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by OmidinaKayode: 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
We yoruba pray secretly under our brown roofs for him to die so that osinbande can take power but we come out to shout Sai baba and deceive people fulani people.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by SIRmanjar(m): 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
sarrki:

Fake news

God keep My President

Buhari will live to complete his tenure but try ad understand dat Nigeria is a cursed country.Nigeria has commited so many atrocities againzt innocent pipul and will surely pay for it.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by rhonard(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
sarrki:

Fake news

God keep My President

wetin dey do this one self

5 Likes

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by sarrki(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
OmidinaKayode:
We yoruba pray secretly under our brown roofs for him to die so that osinbande can take power but we come out to shout Sai baba and deceive people fulani people.

grin grin grin

We are omoluabi

We are not desperate

We don't make noise

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by OmidinaKayode: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
sarrki:

We are omoluabi

We are not desperate

We don't make noise

I agree with you, we must pretend not to be desperate but when he dies we must beg the SS and SE to unite behind our 'osinbade' for presidency. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by xmich(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
Never knew God still answer my prayer

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by famousbowale: 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
OmidinaKayode:

grin grin grin

DRUGS

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by Toosure70: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
No evil shall befall you baba. you will come back healthy.

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by AssLeeKar: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
OmidinaKayode:

...but when he dies we must beg the SS and SE to unite behind our 'osinbade' for presidency. grin grin
I Like It

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Fasting And Prayers Declared As Buhari’s Health Worsens by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nigerians shouldn't get use to expecting their president to die in office angry angry angry angry angry Stop spreading this kind of news

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Pregnant Zahra Buhari Debuts Baby Bump / Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech / Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.