Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,007 members, 7,953,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) (33984 Views)

Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics / Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) by Mutuwa(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
kabayomi:
FFK again... You sure this guy isn't lthe one posting on NL?
Oya op confess grin

grin

This kayode self

Re: Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) by victorazy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

U KNOW MOST OF of ofonja woman no get value that is y ur ofonja brother are all over chesting igbo girls

most of ofonja girls dont bath ..they smells alot, they have so many children at home....they are mannerlesss....they dont know how to cook...they dont have home training ....and lastly low life people bleach alot

u guys should caution ur ladies .....

with all this list...... u will agree with me because that is y igbo guys dont fancy ofonja woman

grin grin grin grin
Smelling yash grin
Re: Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) by wink2015(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
People are saying that Femi Fani Kayode use yoruba juju take catch this him Igbo wife. I know no O! people they talk am so O!
Re: Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) by brightology3: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
nerodenero:
Both Yorubas, yes

Both handsome, no homo, yes

Both are polithiefcians, yes and Ogun state won't forget the Ex-gov. As for the parrot, surely that time shall come when all shall vomit the yams you guys took.

These men and many from both halves of country should be ashamed that they failed woefully when they had the chance to contribute positively towards developing this great nation.

Never again should we have leaders like this.
I don't really understand you. Is there any difference between those guys and the Dullardeen we ve in Aso Rock today, or you forgotten we ve bunch of thieves ruling us now.
Re: Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) by nerodenero: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
brightology3:
I don't really understand you. Is there any difference between those guys and the Dullardeen we ve in Aso Rock today, or you forgotten we ve bunch of thieves ruling us now.
Read this carefully
nerodenero: These men and many from both halves of country should be ashamed that they failed woefully when they had the chance to contribute positively towards developing this great nation
Re: Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) by Larrykaysail(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
ebosie11:
Fani Kayode and his pretty wife Precious received former governor of Ogun state Otunba Gbenga Daniel at their residence.Disclosing the news,Fani Kayode said...

'Had the great honor of receiving my friend and older brother and one of the greatest political leaders in Nigeria, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, the former Governor of Ogun state, in my home. A truly wonderful and dependable man and a loyal friend'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/fani-kayode-his-wife-precious-receive.html
what is Gbenga Daniel doing with power bank, his phone battery is bad I guess?
Re: Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) by suchmuch: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Please I want to buy a fairly used piano at an affordable price any interested seller should message me via Whatsapp 07039410938
Re: Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) by okowande(f): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Dominiquez:
See Otunba Gbenga Daniel's carrying power bank after his 8 years in govt as an administrator.
Guy your eye dey see o
Re: Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) by Naija9090: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
grin who be dis demola ajayi him job na to dey snap afonja scratched faces

Lol...I tell you my brother. And the Idiott is proud of it. Some Afonjas embarrassed by these pics are looking for him to deal with him for exposing them like that.
Re: Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) by ucheHapers(m): 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
He came to charge his phone
Re: Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Fanny-K & his whøre
Re: Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Why is she always pressing her breast on men when posing for picture?she should learn how to stand well and respect her husband.
Re: Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) by Bluntmaster: 1:08am On Jan 22, 2017
[s]
Naija9090:

Afonjas..all they know and think about 24/7 is women women women, puzzy puzzy puzzy, sexx sexx sexxx, analll anall, analll, dickk dickk dick. My goodness, are these people ok? Immediately, they see a beautiful woman, sexx comes to their mind, just to tell you how depraved, uncivilized and unproductive this people are. Instead to use their time productively like white, Jewish, Asian and Igbo men do to invent things, create business, fight for freedom and look after their families, instead it's all about sexxx sexx sexx. What a people!
[/s]

IDIOTIC PEOPLE OF BEERFRAUD -IPOB

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) by wallex1983(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2017
Dominiquez:
See Otunba Gbenga Daniel's carrying power bank after his 8 years in govt as an administrator.

Wetin your eye find go there?

May be it suggests that the man no steal government money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket / Man Seen Dumping Waste Lagos Gutter Arrested, Prosecuted (pictures) / The Dumbness Of The “convoy ” Story: Buhari Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.