Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics (40198 Views)

LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu / Rochas Okorocha, Wife, To Forfeit Assets To Nigerian Government – EFCC / EFCC Denies Arresting Okorocha, Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by dainformant(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
Yesterday, the Imo state governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha was in an elated mood as he received his latest grandson, Little Master Chizurum Anthony Anwuka at Government house in Owerri. The governor and wife Ugo Nneoma were overwhelmingly excited at the sight of the new born and his parents.

The governor who carried the baby led praises as he thanked God for the gift.

The new baby who was born in the United States - is the fifth grandchild of the Imo State governor and the second child of the Anwukahs.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/governor-rochas-okorocha-receives-grandson-at-imo-govt-house.html

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Congrats Okoro Awusa

8 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by Tapout(m): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Rochas would soon make him his special adviser on baby's affairs in the state.

Congrats to the family tho.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by talk2archy: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
another Imo incoming governor welcome

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by Abjay97(m): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
Why was the child born in USA.. why not Nigeria? Because you want him to be USA citizen abi?
This Governor is forming 9ja Patriotism, when it is obviously lacking in his own family..

Show me a top Nigerian politician who has NEVER been to the USA and dm me your account details..

Show me a top American politician who visited Nigeria just to give birth and dm me his name..

Weep for this Scam

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by emmabest2000(m): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
Statue Governor

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by Giddymoney(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin

Rochas is gonna name him COMMISSIONER OF BABY AFFAIRS..

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by kerry57: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Sick governor in IMO state. IMO will get it right in 2019

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by GrammarCheck: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by oshe11: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
His Statue loading........

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by Whothecapfits: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Everything from US.

Shame on our Leadership

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by Follygunners: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Gullible Nigerians! I knew they'll come on here to congratulate him. angry

How many citizens of his own state have such privilege? Of course, many of you will attack me.. no qualms. You're all used to being 2nd/3rd class citizens anyway! They embezzle their various states resources for their personal gains at the expense of the poor, innocent masses yet, you'll all be praising and adulating them. Mediocrity at best! Fools! angry

I'm a Yoruba to the core but, shout out to all the less privileges, poor, widows/widowers, hungry, hopeless, helpless citizens of that state facing hardship as a result of these guys corrupt practices... May NONE of his generations, relatives et al... experience peace! May you all prosper above them all. Amen! cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by Busewells: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
talk2archy:
another Imo incoming governor welcome
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by Mcanie: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
Grandson Born in US and he is a governor in Imo state, which goes to show how much he believes in Nigeria's tomorrow. BMC take over.

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by itiswellandwell: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hmmm. To all e-warriors, u na done see am. As a first citizen of the state, they can't even patronize Nigeria to grow naira. Smh....

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
Congrats to nursing mother Wlcm 2 d world new born baby.... But as 4 okorocha I got nothing 2 say

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by Assassin101: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
where is "commissioner for happiness"?

oya arrange party pronto

jolly don happen, work don land for you

get useful

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Fake smile. The way this man is going to push apc away from imo state will be so devastating. The has lost everything and no federal power ( which are even against him) will be able to save him when time comes. All because of selfishness, putting family first instead of the interest of his people.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by Opinionated: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nice one for "their governor, their governor".

Imo State and a Tale of Happiness
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by adebayosun02: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
418+1 man

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by chuks34(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
kk
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by tolajay: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
This is what I call Ibeberism.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by Follygunners: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Whothecapfits:
Everything from US.

Shame on our Leadership

Yet some Morons are very OK with their own poverty status as a result of these politicians embezzling. undecided

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by Kobicove(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
How come everyone in this family is fat?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by fiftynaira(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
This e diot won't check the roof of schools that pulled off
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
Congrats Sir
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by theoldpretender(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
Abjay97:
Why was the child born in USA.. why not Nigeria? Because you want him to be USA citizen abi?
This Governor is forming 9ja Patriotism, when it is obviously lacking in his own family..

Show me a top Nigerian politician who has NEVER been to the USA and dm me your account details..

Show me a top American politician who visited Nigeria just to give birth and dm me his name..

Weep for this Scam

1.Because our budget for health in Nigeria isn't up to N1 trillion naira. (It is around N800billion naira or 2 billion US Dollars. That is enough for about 2 or 3 American teaching hospitals.

2.Because we insist on paying N20000 for a proccedure that would cost N200000 in reality.

3.Because,corruption makes the problem worse.

4.Because we refuse to do the right thing and make our tertiary hospitals public private...because we want 'cheap health care'.

5.Because most of you want to live off oil money,rather than use the oil money to make more money.

FYI....I think Rochas should have his grandkids here in Nigeria...in Imo state. But when we refuse to make the hard choices we need to make...and when we want America level of care at Nigerian prices....don't expect any imporvement in health care.

And if you read this as a defence of bad government, sorry it isn't...and sorry you don't get it.
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by theoldpretender(m): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
Follygunners:
Gullible Nigerians! I knew they'll come on here to congratulate him. angry

How many citizens of his own state have such privilege? Of course, many of you will attack me.. no qualms. You're all used to being 2nd/3rd class citizens anyway! They embezzle their various states resources for their personal gains at the expense of the poor, innocent masses yet, you'll all be praising and adulating them. Mediocrity at best! Fools! angry

I'm a Yoruba to the core but, shout out to all the less privileges, poor, widows/widowers, hungry, hopeless, helpless citizens of that state facing hardship as a result of these guys corrupt practices... May NONE of his generations, relatives et al... experience peace! May you all prosper above them all. Amen! cool

You are right of course...but ARE YOU READY TO PAY AMERICAN FEES,AMERICAN INSURANCE PREMIUMS AND AMERICAN STYLE TAXES to get the same level of health care here in Nigeria?

The oilmoney we earn cannot provide adequate care for Nigerians....so it is either you pay $15000 for caesarean....or we take IMF loans to build good hospitals.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by kikake: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
Congrats.

Another tens of acres of land in Owerri in the name of the new born.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics by Xplenchis: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
The simple truth is that for the past 7year the 27general hospital in the LGAs has been shut down to build new ones...
So IMO has only FMC and the primary health centres to take care of its health challenges..
My pple since 7yrs, the hospitals are still not completed.. angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court / Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) / Dino Melaye Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence, Shares Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.