Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,394 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Did Jephthah Actually Burnt His Daughter As A Sacrifice To God? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jephthah Actually Burnt His Daughter As A Sacrifice To God? (5022 Views)

Did Jephthah Actually Sacrifice His Daughter To God? Judges 11:29-31 / Did Jephthah Sacrifice His Daughter As A Burnt Offering To The Lord? / Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Jephthah Actually Burnt His Daughter As A Sacrifice To God? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Splinz:

Yeah... Entertain me with more of your foolishness.
If you ever get as "foolish" as I am, you'll feel supremely blessed, and be forever grateful. But I won't be giving you that grace. I'd be as well sitting with a lump of rock for all the stimulation I'd get from a dumb, pointless mutt like you. cry
Re: Did Jephthah Actually Burnt His Daughter As A Sacrifice To God? by Splinz(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
Phaeze:
If you ever get as "foolish" as I am, you'll feel supremely blessed, and be forever grateful. But I won't be giving you that grace. I'd be as well sitting with a lump of rock for all the stimulation I'd get from a dumb, pointless mutt like you. cry

Oh my gawd! I feel like crying... LMAO, mumu claiming jack.
Re: Did Jephthah Actually Burnt His Daughter As A Sacrifice To God? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Splinz:

You see! You be confirmed imbec... Lol.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Did Jephthah Actually Burnt His Daughter As A Sacrifice To God? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Splinz:

Oh my gawd! I feel like crying... LMAO, mumu claiming jack.
OK embarassed
Re: Did Jephthah Actually Burnt His Daughter As A Sacrifice To God? by frank317: 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
benzics:

Lol.. Bro I've been an atheist since age 15 o tongue
sorry i misquoted, my post was directed at his response to u

1 Like

Re: Did Jephthah Actually Burnt His Daughter As A Sacrifice To God? by matrix600(m): 11:14am On Jan 24, 2017
frank317:

It's obvious he knows he is wrong, that's why he opens the thread to talk about burnt offering but is actually mentally deleting the burnt and arguing for only offering.

He is hoping that we might be foolish enough not to notice the burnt and accept this false preaching.

This is what pastors do and deceive people who actually want to be deceived. This guy is a fraud.

Reverend fathers who give themselves as service to their God are actually offering burnt offering to their God... And they sau religion is not all about twisting the fact.

Rubbish
I really don't understand that guy. Anyway it's a free world let him believe what he wants, if it gives him peace. He obviously failed to convince anyone.
Re: Did Jephthah Actually Burnt His Daughter As A Sacrifice To God? by hopefulLandlord: 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
benzics:

Lol.. You can't dispute the fact that she was burnt, if you like tweak and retweak the text, we all know she was burnt..

And THIS is why it's so important to get your new, revised history textbooks updated every single year, people. Otherwise you'll be stuck with unpleasant old facts you have to tweak and tweak to no avail
Re: Did Jephthah Actually Burnt His Daughter As A Sacrifice To God? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
two words BURNT.. then OFFERING..
don't confuse your self its literal...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Happens To Unfruitful Branches? - Paul Ellis / Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures / Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.