Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Flight Fare - Travel Ads (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Flight Fare (96443 Views)

Economy Fare Prices From Lagos To Some Cities Abroad / Local Flight Fare Issues? Come Here... / Flight Fare Enquiry To Any Destination Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flight Fare by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
kagari:

3 Aug - 3 Nov

332 900 Turkish air

That's for Flight right? Visa and Passport will cost how much?
Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Helloworld8:

Yes for flight!

We don't do visa!!

There are two passports with different numbers of pages! 64 pages is the highest. If you go to the immigrations office, you can get it between 29-35k depending on who took you there or who you know

32 pages is lower 22k or higher

You can apply for the passport online though

The advantage of going to the immigrations office is, you get your passport same day!

Hope that helps

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Helloworld8:

Don't know about visa, passport you would budget 40 000 - 50 000 for 64 pages express

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
HokageTravels:

Yes for flight!

We don't do visa!!

There are two passports with different numbers of pages! 32 pages is the highest. If you go to the immigrations office, you can get it between 29-35k depending on who took you there or who you know

16 pages is lower 22k or higher

You can apply for the passport online though

The advantage of going to the immigrations office is, you get your passport same day!

Hope that helps

Thank you

Don't think this info is correct as of present

1 Like

Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
kagari:

Don't think this info is correct as of present

Yes bro!!

I noticed it, I was distracted. Already corrected the passport page mistake.

About the price! It was around 34k last time I asked.

Maybe the increase is due to the scarcity

Thanks for pointing it out!!
Re: Flight Fare by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
Kagari and Hokagetravels Viviano664 Thanks so much
Re: Flight Fare by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Helloworld8:
actually I want to go for a football trials, what do you think?
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Helloworld8:
actually I want to go for a football trials, what do you think?

Lovely idea,

1) get your invitation from the club

2) make sure you have an active account that money has been passing through with a minimum sitting balance of 500 000

3) get your schegen visa form for Portugal, you have lots of advantage with a schengen visa

4) apply with your supporting documents then wait, hope and believe you would be issued visa

Nb: get your passport first and you can apply with your virgin passport, your financial capability is what all country looks out for, that alone is enough tie to your country

1 Like

Re: Flight Fare by Viviano644(f): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Very correct@kagari. You've said it all.
Re: Flight Fare by Viviano644(f): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Helloworld8:

You are welcome dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flight Fare by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
kagari:

Lovely idea,

1) get your invitation from the club

2) make sure you have an active account that money has been passing through with a minimum sitting balance of 500 000

3) get your schegen visa form for Portugal, you have lots of advantage with a schengen visa

4) apply with your supporting documents then wait, hope and believe you would be issued visa

Nb: get your passport first and you can apply with your virgin passport, your financial capability is what all country looks out for, that alone is enough tie to your country
Please I don't understand no 2 and 3
Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Helloworld8:

Please I don't understand no 2 and 3

What he means is that! They will have to check that you are an earner and doing well in your country just to verify you won't run and that you will return back to your country! There will have to see evidence of a considerable amount of money in your account! It shouldn't be deposited once though as that might raise their suspicion! You can begin to drop small small sums of money till it gets to #500k or a mil.

Then you can now go for the visa process.

1 Like

Re: Flight Fare by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
HokageTravels:

What he means is that! They will have to check that you are an earner and doing well in your country just to verify you won't run and that you will return back to your country! There will have to see evidence of a considerable amount of money in your account! It shouldn't be deposited once though as that might raise their suspicion! You can begin to drop small small sums of money till it gets to #500k or a mil.

Then you can now go for the visa process.
how about Number 3
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
Helloworld8:
how about Number 3

As a followup to what my colleagues has said,

For (3) I advice you apply for a schengen visa for Portugal, with this you could access some other schengen countries, but Portugal has to be your point of entry

Secondly you can apply for a Turkish e-visa with your schengen visa for around $ 45. As a footballer you should have options that was why I advice the schengen route

1 Like

Re: Flight Fare by harlee(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
pls am a young guy of 23 years.i want to travel to germany on a long stay visa and work with it.my mom is funding the trip.she intend to give me the money once.will it affect my application
Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
harlee:
pls am a young guy of 23 years.i want to travel to germany on a long stay visa and work with it.my mom is funding the trip.she intend to give me the money once.will it affect my application

I don't quite get your question!
Re: Flight Fare by harlee(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
HokageTravels:

I don't quite get your question!
if the money needed for the trip comes into my acct once.will it affect my application being rejected?

are you an agent?if yea.lets share contacts
Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
harlee:
if the money needed for the trip comes into my acct once.will it affect my application being rejected?

It might, it might not, just try to drop in small successions. Build the money up, you will stand a better chance.

We don't do visa, sadly. We don't like to be involved.

We only sell flight tickets! My contact is on my signature. Check my profile

Thank you
Re: Flight Fare by Viviano644(f): 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
harlee:

Hello dear, i could be of help if you don't mind. Kindly go to my profile for more details. Thank you
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2017
Goodmorning, thread looks dry, keep the enquiries coming in
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2017
harlee:

Let's say 800000 is supposed to be paid in, spread it for 4 months, 200000 each month, I believe you would also have small service money in the account to keep it active
Re: Flight Fare by lovesavvi: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
pls help me check Lagos to Toronto on August ,29.thanks
Re: Flight Fare by lovesavvi: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
pls help me check Lagos to to Toronto one way ticket on August 29. thanks
Re: Flight Fare by expertman(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
@kagari and Hokage travels please can you help me with flight from Nigeria or Ghana to Bahamas maybe through Sao Paulo route or any other route that doesn't require USA transit.
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
expertman:
@kagari and Hokage travels please can you help me with flight from Nigeria or Ghana to Bahamas maybe through Sao Paulo route or any other route that doesn't require USA transit.

Please would want a date for the intended travel and duration
Re: Flight Fare by expertman(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
kagari:

Please would want a date for the intended travel and duration

Thank you bro from 2nd to 23rd. I don't have USA transit visa.
Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
expertman:

Can you please specify if it is a one way or return ticket? If it is a return ticket, when are you coming back?
Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
lovesavvi:

Lagos to Toronto 29th August One way

Ethiopian Airline =#620,970(2 stop overs)

KLM = #630,860

If you can wait till the 1st of September however,

Ethiopian Airline = #478,640

Thank you.
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
expertman:

Thank you bro from 2nd to 23rd. I don't have USA transit visa.

Do you have any visa on you, if so what country. Just an heads up, you ain't getting the fare less than 1000000
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
lovesavvi:

28 Aug: 550 900 Ethiopia air

29 aug: 627 900 KLM

1 Sept: 472 900 Ethiopia air

All one way
Re: Flight Fare by leechicomsoln(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
lovesavvi:
pls help me check Lagos to Toronto on August ,29.thanks

28 Aug: Ethiopia airline N535,864

29 aug: Klm N620,709

1 Sept: Ethiopia airline s N460,522
Re: Flight Fare by expertman(m): 6:58am On Jul 29, 2017
kagari:

Do you have any visa on you, if so what country. Just an heads up, you ain't getting the fare less than 1000000

Thank you

Got only Cuba in it

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (57) (Reply)

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.