Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Flight Fare - Travel Ads (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Flight Fare (96364 Views)

Economy Fare Prices From Lagos To Some Cities Abroad / Local Flight Fare Issues? Come Here... / Flight Fare Enquiry To Any Destination Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flight Fare by jel10: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2017
I wanted to travel to the US this month, but I noticed ticket prices are too expensive,would the prices be less than 500k by September??
Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 7:53am On Aug 03, 2017
Habisoye:
Hokage Travel,
I am traveling to Chicago, what's the cheapest flight route i can take and prices for returning ticket too.
I don't mind even if it's 3-way stops.
I will be tavelling in sept2nd and returning by September ,11

Lagos to Chicago on the 2nd of Sept to return 11th September.

Emirates =#487,677

Thank you!
Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 7:56am On Aug 03, 2017
jel10:
I wanted to travel to the US this month, but I noticed ticket prices are too expensive,would the prices be less than 500k by September??

Ticket Fares get expensive the closer it is to the date you intend to travel.. Since you I tend to go by September, you can buy your tickets now and it get it cheap also.

Where in the US are you travelling to with the 500k, what date do you intend to leave and when are you coming back.. Kindly answer so we can look for the best prices for you in september
Re: Flight Fare by benzc350: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2017
Hi lovely people! I want to make some enquiry regarding Turkish Airlines at the Lagos Airport, can someone please help me with their operating hours there?

Thanks
Re: Flight Fare by jel10: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
HokageTravels:

Ticket Fares get expensive the closer it is to the date you intend to travel.. Since you I tend to go by September, you can buy your tickets now and it get it cheap also.

Where in the US are you travelling to with the 500k, what date do you intend to leave and when are you coming back.. Kindly answer so we can look for the best prices for you in september

I am traveling to Orlando,florida,1st of September and return on the 16th
Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
jel10:

On checking the given date, the fares were still slightly above 500k so I checked for September 12th to return 28th. So,

September 12th - 28th

British Airways = #469,911

Since you are on a strict budget, I will advise you to book now, since that seems to be the cheapest for the month.

Thank you!
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
benzc350:
Hi lovely people! I want to make some enquiry regarding Turkish Airlines at the Lagos Airport, can someone please help me with their operating hours there?

Thanks

If you are travelling 9 to 12 am. If you ain't travelling they attend to you after 12pm or after attending to those travelling with issues. 9am - 4pm

You can also feel free to ask here, I believe one of us might have a responce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flight Fare by jel10: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
HokageTravels:

On checking the given date, the fares were still slightly above 500k so I checked for September 12th to return 28th. So,

September 12th - 28th

British Airways = #469,911

Since you are on a strict budget, I will advise you to book now, since that seems to be the cheapest for the month.

Thank you!
Sorry I forgot to add we are 6 adults
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
jel10:

Would give you a good deal, is your date flexible. You would get a good deal on this thread, if you want a good deal I have to work at night when airline cancels reservation, to get something cheap
Re: Flight Fare by unclephilio123(m): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
@kagari or other flights guru,
I need the most dirt cheapest flight from Lagos Nigeria to Guyana.
Any day in first week of September and departure by last week in September too
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
unclephilio123:
@kagari or other flights guru,
I need the most dirt cheapest flight from Lagos Nigeria to Guyana.
Any day in first week of September and departure by last week in September too

Dead cheap fare

Lagos - Georgetown

3 sept - 29 sept

666 900

Air maroc/air Federico.

The problem now is they transit through new York. Do you have a US transit visa?

Virgin airways would have been better but the cheapest is 791000 and it fly's through barbados
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
jel10:

If your date is flexible

3 sept - 18 sept

429 900

Emirates

Highly subject to change
Re: Flight Fare by unclephilio123(m): 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
kagari:

Dead cheap fare

Lagos - Georgetown

3 sept - 29 sept

666 900

Air maroc/air Federico.

The problem now is they transit through new York. Do you have a US transit visa?

Virgin airways would have been better but the cheapest is 791000 and it fly's through barbados
@ Kagari,
Thanks for the swift response Sir.
Please how can I apply for USA transit visa?
Secondly....that price is still pocket tearing Bro.
I heard that I can pass through Germany.How through is this?
How many days trip from lagos-Guyana?
Least but not the last, I'm not in a hurry,if possible I never mind transiting 3-4 countries because of the cost.
Thanks and God bless
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
unclephilio123:
@ Kagari,
Thanks for the swift response Sir.
Please how can I apply for USA transit visa?
Secondly....that price is still pocket tearing Bro.
I heard that I can pass through Germany.How through is this?
How many days trip from lagos-Guyana?
Least but not the last, I'm not in a hurry,if possible I never mind transiting 3-4 countries because of the cost.
Thanks and God bless

First the more the transit the more the money cause all airlines involved must get their fare/money

You can apply for US transit visa like every other classes of US visa

It might be true you could pass through Germany but definitely not pocket friendly and if not their airline you would also need a transit visa

One to two days trip depending on the itinary

Hope I was of help?

The Caribbeans, central america, far east Asia, pacific and Atlantic islands etc you hardly get cheap fares to these destination cause of multiple transits and code sharing of international and local airlines involved
Re: Flight Fare by unclephilio123(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
kagari:

First the more the transit the more the money cause all airlines involved must get their fare/money

You can apply for US transit visa like every other classes of US visa

It might be true you could pass through Germany but definitely not pocket friendly and if not their airline you would also need a transit visa

One to two days trip depending on the itinary

Hope I was of help?

The Caribbeans, central america, far east Asia, pacific and Atlantic islands etc you hardly get cheap fares to these destination cause of multiple transits and code sharing of international and local airlines involved
Boss thumb up for you.
I never knew, Guyana flight tickets is costlier than Australian tickets.
Sir, like I have said before, I don't mind going anytime in the year before the year runs out
Re: Flight Fare by jel10: 12:01am On Aug 04, 2017
kagari:

Would give you a good deal, is your date flexible. You would get a good deal on this thread, if you want a good deal I have to work at night when airline cancels reservation, to get something cheap
No problem
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 1:56am On Aug 04, 2017
unclephilio123:
Boss thumb up for you.
I never knew, Guyana flight tickets is costlier than Australian tickets.
Sir, like I have said before, I don't mind going anytime in the year before the year runs out

What visas do you have on your passport.
Re: Flight Fare by unclephilio123(m): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2017
kagari:

What visas do you have on your passport.
Boss,I'm having visiting visa and their visa is cable visa because they have no embassy in Nigeria
Please still help with cheapest ticket
Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
jel10:

Ok for 6 passengers,

September 12-28

British Airways =#465,990(per passenger)

You can find my contact on my profile or you can visit our office at Apapa for better communication!

Thank you!!
Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
jel10:

Hope you reside in Lagos? Contact us through our profile
Re: Flight Fare by Nnemuka(f): 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
lagos to dubai on 23 to return on 6september via emirates, i learnt they are on promo pls help check.
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nnemuka:
lagos to dubai on 23 to return on 6september via emirates, i learnt they are on promo pls help check.

262 900

Kenya airways Is the cheapest for that day
Re: Flight Fare by adebunmi07: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
Pls o help me get the cheapest flight to Toronto.Canada...I'll be traveling on the 30th of this month....Pls I want the most cheapest flight ever. One way ticket. Thanks
Re: Flight Fare by oyi2: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hi! I need dirt cheap tickets for 1adult & 1 child for travel to Columbus Ohio between 17th or 18th December to 3rd or 4th of January 2018.
Re: Flight Fare by Onedibe1: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
tuzinde:
Hello, please cheapest flight from Lagos to Texas ,departure 16th June and return in 2weeks

But will u return??Cant someone just buy 1way ticket?
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Onedibe1:

But will u return??Cant someone just buy 1way ticket?

You must buy return ticket if you ain't travelling for stay or with a student visa or with a stay permit or passport. If you get one way outside these categories you would be thrown out of the airport or forced to change your one way to return
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
oyi2:
Hi! I need dirt cheap tickets for 1adult & 1 child for travel to Columbus Ohio between 17th or 18th December to 3rd or 4th of January 2018.

I would advice you check and buy your ticket by first week of november to get a good deal. But if you still want a fare to have an idea, mention me
Re: Flight Fare by Onedibe1: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
kagari:

You must buy return ticket if you ain't travelling for stay or with a student visa or with a stay permit or passport. If you get one way outside these categories you would be thrown out of the airport or forced to change your one way to return

Okay,thanks...I dont know if you have any idea on america tourist/business visa?
Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
adebunmi07:
Pls o help me get the cheapest flight to Toronto.Canada...I'll be traveling on the 30th of this month....Pls I want the most cheapest flight ever. One way ticket. Thanks

Lagos to Toronto Canada 30th of August, One way.

Ethiopian Airline=#465,970

Thank you
Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
oyi2:

Etihad is the cheapest for that date at around #750,000

Just as my colleague @kagari said, it will be advisable for you to hold on till the November, first week to purchase the tickets.

Thank you
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
adebunmi07:

461 900 Ethiopia air one way.

This flight transits at Addis Ababa and London before its final destination. So you would need a UKs transit visa if you travelling with Nigeria passport.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (57) (Reply)

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.