Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Flight Fare - Travel Ads (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Flight Fare (96132 Views)

Economy Fare Prices From Lagos To Some Cities Abroad / Local Flight Fare Issues? Come Here... / Flight Fare Enquiry To Any Destination Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
HokageTravels:

Lagos to Toronto Canada 30th of August, One way.

Ethiopian Airline=#465,970

Thank you

Look at the itinary for this flight he would need a UKs transit visa
Re: Flight Fare by oyi2: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
Oh really?! I hope won't regret waiting that long.
How low do you think it can go?
kagari:

I would advice you check and buy your ticket by first week of november to get a good deal. But if you still want a fare to have an idea, mention me
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Onedibe1:

Okay,thanks...I dont know if you have any idea on america tourist/business visa?

If you have a legitimate and registered business or you working with a defined salary structure, you can always apply for either visas even with a virgin passport by yourself. Just have s good and sufficient financial base. Go and read the america thread on NairalaNd to get more ideas
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
oyi2:

This is summer and fare is generally high now cause a lot of people are travelling at once, airlines are banking in on the traffic. By last week of October or first week of November, you would get a relative cheap fare to what you would get now
Re: Flight Fare by Onedibe1: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
kagari:

If you have a legitimate and registered business or you working with a defined salary structure, you can always apply for either visas even with a virgin passport by yourself. Just have s good and sufficient financial base. Go and read the america thread on NairalaNd to get more ideas

I have an agent that wld help me do all that,am almost sure i wld gt the visa..For all those things u mentioned,i hv none of them apart frm a passport.I just wana go there for hustling bt i heard some1 wit such a visa wld nt be allowed to work..So am kinda curious if there x away it cld be manovered when i get there.pls help?tnx
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
oyi2:

OK if you flexible with your date

21 DEC to 8 Jan

1 adult: 565 500

1child: 481 700

Total: 1 047 200

Turkish air

I think this fare is fair
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
Onedibe1:

I have an agent that wld help me do all that,am almost sure i wld gt the visa..For all those things u mentioned,i hv none of them apart frm a passport.I just wana go there for hustling bt i heard some1 wit such a visa wld nt be allowed to work..So am kinda curious if there x away it cld be manovered when i get there.pls help?tnx

OK what is your question exactly sir? If its work, you would use someone else paper to work to you are neutralised.
Re: Flight Fare by Onedibe1: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
kagari:

OK what is your question exactly sir? If its work, you would use someone else paper to work to you are neutralised.
Okay,tnx..dats all i need to knw.And maybe 1 can exceed his return date??
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
Who would love the idea of a road trip from Lagos to abidjan back to Lagos

Lagos - Cotonou - Lome - Accra - abidjan then abidjan - Accra - Lagos.

A tourist road trip. If interested mention me so we all plan together.

It should be a 2 weeks tour.

Start date should be 3 rd to last week of November

https://www.nairaland.com/3969439/road-trip-lagos-abidjan-back#59183524
Re: Flight Fare by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
Please any idea about cheapest flight from Lagos to Michigan state USA for any date in October
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 9:01am On Aug 07, 2017
obiagbaoso:
Please any idea about cheapest flight from Lagos to Michigan state USA for any date in October

One way or return?
Re: Flight Fare by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
kagari:

One way or return?

Return ticket
Re: Flight Fare by Godfavourme: 4:23am On Aug 09, 2017
Pls enlighten me on this, someone bought me a ticket to Turkey and unfortunately I've paid someone to get one for me. So I'm having two tickets for same flight on same day and I've been calling the person I gave money to cancel it and refund me but refused. Pls what do you think I can do?
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 7:42am On Aug 09, 2017
Godfavourme:
Pls enlighten me on this, someone bought me a ticket to Turkey and unfortunately I've paid someone to get one for me. So I'm having two tickets for same flight on same day and I've been calling the person I gave money to cancel it and refund me but refused. Pls what do you think I can do?

Depends if the fare is refundable. If yes, follow the guy diplomatically. If no, I think you just let go
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
obiagbaoso:

Return ticket

1st to return in a months time

617 900

British airways

This is like the average price for Detroit in michigan
Re: Flight Fare by Damianking(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
kagari:
Who would love the idea of a road trip from Lagos to abidjan back to Lagos

Lagos - Cotonou - Lome - Accra - abidjan then abidjan - Accra - Lagos.

A tourist road trip. If interested mention me so we all plan together.

It should be a 2 weeks tour.

Start date should be 3 rd to last week of November

https://www.nairaland.com/3969439/road-trip-lagos-abidjan-back#59183524
Am interested .
Re: Flight Fare by Damianking(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Godfavourme:
If it genuine I can afford to buy it from you.
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2017
Good morning house
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Damianking:
Am interested .

OK follow the thread and share your opinion
Re: Flight Fare by Joebryan(m): 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Help please.. Must I have an international passport before I can book a flight online?

Secondly, Can I book a flight online (e.g with KLM) and pay for it later on?

Lastly, if am travelling to a visa on arrival country but to transit through another country, will I need a transit visa?

Huge appreciate in advance to anyone who assits me on this questions..
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Joebryan:
Help please.. Must I have an international passport before I can book a flight online?

Secondly, Can I book a flight online (e.g with KLM) and pay for it later on?

Lastly, if am travelling to a visa on arrival country but to transit through another country, will I need a transit visa?

Huge appreciate in advance to anyone who assits me on this questions..

1. Nope you don't need an international passport, but without an international passport you can't get a visa, for visa free countries the airline won't lift you

2. Yes, if its still available when you want to pay

3. Yes you would need a transit visa

Looks like you heading to Barbados or dominican or fiji??
Re: Flight Fare by Joebryan(m): 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
kagari:

1. Nope you don't need an international passport, but without an international passport you can't get a visa, for visa free countries the airline won't lift you

Thank you very much bro..

Yes Barbados. To transit via Amsterdam.

But please also help me on this. I want to apply for my International passport and I personally have all the requirements but the other part of the requirements is that of a guarantor, whose international passport data page, driver's license and passport photos are needed. Now, the international passport of the person who has volunteered to be my guarantor has expired and he has not yet renewed it because according to him, he has no intention of travelling for now. So I want to know, will the Nigerian Immigration accept the data page of that expired passport or must it be a valid one before it will be acceptable? Please advice me.. Thanks
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
Joebryan:

Thank you very much bro..

Yes Barbados. To transit via Amsterdam.

But please also help me on this. I want to apply for my International passport and I personally have all the requirements but the other part of the requirements is that of a guarantor, whose international passport data page, driver's license and passport photos are needed. Now, the international passport of the person who has volunteered to be my guarantor has expired and he has not yet renewed it because according to him, he has no intention of travelling for now. So I want to know, will the Nigerian Immigration accept the data page of that expired passport or must it be a valid one before it will be acceptable? Please advice me.. Thanks

OK, don't know if this is against the rules, chat me up would give you a contact at either ikoyi or festac. But it won't come out immediately, would take a week or 2. 64 pages.
Re: Flight Fare by Joebryan(m): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
kagari:

OK, don't know if this is against the rules, chat me up would give you a contact at either ikoyi or festac. But it won't come out immediately, would take a week or 2. 64 pages.

Please I don't how to chat a member up from Nairaland.. But I have view ed your profile and sent you an email. I don't know if it is delivered.. Please message me instead. Thank you.
Re: Flight Fare by mayokhun(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
kagari:

Pls when does the Chinese embassy open for collection of visa, I heard it's on tuesdays and thrusdays..pls how true is this
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
mayokhun:

Pls when does the Chinese embassy open for collection of visa, I heard it's on tuesdays and thrusdays..pls how true is this

Please didn't get your question sir?
Re: Flight Fare by mayokhun(m): 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
kagari:

Please didn't get your question sir?
I want to get my student visa to study in China and I want to find out days and time they open...thank you
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 8:08am On Aug 15, 2017
mayokhun:

I want to get my student visa to study in China and I want to find out days and time they open...thank you

I think Tuesdays and thursday
Re: Flight Fare by mayokhun(m): 8:39am On Aug 15, 2017
kagari:

I think Tuesdays and thursday
Thank you..do you also know the time they open for services
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2017
mayokhun:

Thank you..do you also know the time they open for services

12 pm, but you can go by 8 am.
Re: Flight Fare by Joebryan(m): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
kagari:

12 pm, but you can go by 8 am.

Kagari, seems you have forsaken your brother. Please let's get in touch so you assist me on the challenges I posted here... Pls kindly whatsapp me on 08177610866.. God bless you
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Joebryan:

Kagari, seems you have forsaken your brother. Please let's get in touch so you assist me on the challenges I posted here... Pls kindly whatsapp me on 08177610866.. God bless you

OK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (57) (Reply)

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.